Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps?? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
55 [85.94%]
9 [14.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by akruz

If Veer loves Taps, or even sympathize with her...that will be the end of Veer the hero...Uttaran has already crossed expiry date...LOL...so i wish let the serial end...if thats what Nandmi wants..to be togetherAngry

@ bold...ClapClap....so by inference injurious to healthROFLROFL

Absolutely, so we have 2 take precautions from falling ill..WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzhermione8

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Originally posted by groucho

OK even if he is an out an out positive character, he must be doing some planning at the back of his mind before he stops Tapasya frm leaving but shudn't he share it  with Ichcha.............. otherwise she ll' again start feeling insecuredShocked.

Well we have not even seen that episode as yet so we don't know that he won't tell Ichcha why he stopped Tapasya.............unless he is suspicious again. But I don't think so because of this new twist with 2 more characters.
Ya too many guesses already about how the storyline is goin to develop but Veer's inclination towards his unborn child is bound too happen which is not bad at allSmile but he shud not be hiding any of feelings from Ichcha.....no misunderstanding betwn them plz CVs

May be its my ignorance in this matter...but isnt it not of any significance the person from whom ur child is born....here the child is borne by the person whom Veer hates to the core...how can he develop feelings for a child who is born from an unworthy and evil woomb?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by hermoinee

If Veer loves Taps, or even sympathize with her...that will be the end of Veer the hero...Uttaran has already crossed expiry date...LOL...so i wish let the serial end...if thats what Nandmi wants..to be togetherAngry

@ bold...ClapClap....so by inference injurious to healthROFLROFL

Absolutely, so we have 2 take precautions from falling ill..WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

I am already ill....but thanks to IF...my fighting spirits r still on...i have triggered some fight in other posts where our other friends wud possibly visit and commentLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....if i get a ban, then this addiction will end for my own goodLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

Originally posted by gh79

Hi Everyone, time for another pollEmbarrassed.

Given the hint of changing circumstances, of Veer possibly falling in the trap of  faltoo evil Tapasya do you still consider him a hero.

I mean he cant b foolish to ignore the fact tht Tapasya killed Vansh n successfully got Ichcha nearly killed thro Sid.

If he luvs evil Taps, it cannot justify his role as a hero, but there is a growing potential in the new character SatyaVeer bcoming a hero, dont ask me how, but time is going to tell, Veer can never b a hero if paired with an evil vamp, tht is guaranteed.ApproveWinkEmbarrassed
LOL
yes shivani he will become zero .....a big    0  for sure  ,

Tqs for ur vote n support hasini Smile,
sadly this is the end of Veer as a positive character in Uttaran.
HugHeartshivani thank you for the nice postsStarClap, yes we admired him from the beginning as he was a soft hearted, wise , mostly for loving ichcha, n hating that tappy, ........but when cvs made him weak n leaning towards taps .....hmmmm............reasons may be py, or baby, does nt sound good to me

HugHeartAbsolutely the reason shown for the possible change in heart is not acceptable, unless hez faking his emotions again to expose n bring the downfall of the vamp Tapasya...DancingSmileDay Dreaming

Edited by ladybird9 - 20 January 2011 at 10:19pm
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

OK even if he is an out an out positive character, he must be doing some planning at the back of his mind before he stops Tapasya frm leaving but shudn't he share it  with Ichcha.............. otherwise she ll' again start feeling insecuredShocked.

Well we have not even seen that episode as yet so we don't know that he won't tell Ichcha why he stopped Tapasya.............unless he is suspicious again. But I don't think so because of this new twist with 2 more characters.
Ya too many guesses already about how the storyline is goin to develop but Veer's inclination towards his unborn child is bound too happen which is not bad at allSmile but he shud not be hiding any of feelings from Ichcha.....no misunderstanding betwn them plz CVs

May be its my ignorance in this matter...but isnt it not of any significance the person from whom ur child is born....here the child is borne by the person whom Veer hates to the core...how can he develop feelings for a child who is born from an unworthy and evil woomb?
See that wud differ frm person to person agn. Veer being an emotional and kind hearted one I guess, is bound to develop feelings for his kid. He has alwys been shown as a responsible human being as a son or as a husband.
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Good post...so painful that we're now questioning Veer's feelings for Iccha...Confused...
Veer has been an adorable character so far....and I wudn't go by the latest promo....he may have his reasons for stopping taps am sure again...
but if Veer loves taps....you know @bold.....then he will for sure  become a big O....a laughable pitiable character for me....Ouch....all that struggle for iccha for nothing...what a contrast it wud be ..

Agree with you...Smile...If he starts loving Taps, it may be the coming together of two like minded people...because once you get and possess a most coveted thing or person, as in this case Ichcha, the craving for that object of desire is reduced or gone...So the mind craves for the next desirable goal...It has started with his excitement for the supposed baby of Veeya, so the time is not far when that attachment to the baby extends to love for the mother...This is also a very common human nature and it is to be seen whether Veer is capable of rising above all this and hold on to his much touted true love of Ichcha against all odds. This is possible if and only if his love for Ichcha is true and pure.. Only then he can be a hero....Otherwise he too does not deserve Ichcha and deserves only the like minded Tapasya who left Sid for Veer and that is the sure- shot way to become a zero.

Taking responsibility for the child, if one truly believes is his, is one thing, but developing tender feelings for the mother knowing fully well all her unforgivable acts including the emotional athyachar on everyone in the Bundela family and especially on his brother Vansh and murder attempt on Ichcha...As long as he is fulfilling his duty towards the supposedly his unborn child he may be a hero, but the moment he harbours soft feelings for Tapasya, it is time to remove him from that pedestal...But it is yet to be seen whether he is play acting to extract truth from Tapasya...High hopes againLOL

Edited by hermoinee - 20 January 2011 at 10:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

love ur expression already crossed expiry date...ROFL, tqs for giving me my laughter dose even in this adversity.....
Its very true this soap has crossed expiry date, but I'm sure we have been watching this soap waiting fot trashing Tapasya n knocking her off completely, but if Veer wants 2 put tht vamp oh his head, let him pay a price for it...LOL

Shivani, i still remember we have had arguments when u said Veer is a man with imperfections...and we were ready to forgive his imperfections...but now Cry

ofoooooooooooo y r u crying..ShockedHug
well we may have argued abt it n forgiven him in the past..but tht does not mean we will keep forgiving him forever ..so chill.n relax....yeh thodireal life issue haii  par....we dont want 2 spare the rod n spoil the child do we...Smile...

Yes Shivani...iss baar hum usse maaf nahin karenge....we will fightSmile...aise thode humaare Ichchki ko sadne denge bundhela house meinAngry

Well who knows if this the right time for Ichcha 2 b potrayed as a strong character defying Veer loving Tapasya...ClapStarStarStarThumbs Up

Go to top