Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps?? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
55 [85.94%]
9 [14.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by ladybird9

If Veer loves Taps, or even sympathize with her...that will be the end of Veer the hero...Uttaran has already crossed expiry date...LOL...so i wish let the serial end...if thats what Nandmi wants..to be togetherAngry

love ur expression already crossed expiry date...ROFL, tqs for giving me my laughter dose even in this adversity.....
Its very true this soap has crossed expiry date, but I'm sure we have been watching this soap waiting fot trashing Tapasya n knocking her off completely, but if Veer wants 2 put tht vamp oh his head, let him pay a price for it...LOL

Shivani, i still remember we have had arguments when u said Veer is a man with imperfections...and we were ready to forgive his imperfections...but now Cry

ofoooooooooooo y r u crying..ShockedHug
well we may have argued abt it n forgiven him in the past..but tht does not mean we will keep forgiving him forever ..so chill.n relax....yeh thodireal life issue haii  par....we dont want 2 spare the rod n spoil the child do we...Smile...

Yes Shivani...iss baar hum usse maaf nahin karenge....we will fightSmile...aise thode humaare Ichchki ko sadne denge bundhela house meinAngry

Ichcha herself has not shown anything against the child and has handled Veer's betrayal as some might believe in a most dignified and sensible way..........so for that I am grateful to the CV's for giving her the right values. Love your husband, support your husband and accept him for who he is and not what you want him to be.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Tqs Aditiji, I appreciate ur non participation,but. I hope u realise this poll is for fictional character Veer n its not a question of being a fan.
A hero is a person who is able 2 withstand all adversities in his life n not meekly submit to his weaknesses...

Veer can cheat n expose Tapasya tht she was faking pregnancy 2 start off with n whatever...thts acceptable but Bottom line Veer can never b a hero if paired with a vamp..thts guaranteed..Approve

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or notWinkWink. Yes of course I know it is for a fictional character. I have never believed this serial to be anything other than a badly scripted fiction ever.

If you mean that the  description of a fictional hero is in red.............I will accept it. But then it is no longer my opinion is it.??Smile

I still do not see any signs of Veer being paired with Tapasya so how can I aforehand judge him. If and buts do not make a person good or bad. Also in my opinion even a fictional character is allowed to have weak and strong moments...............you can look for the positives or pick on the negatives.............I choose to be positive till such time that everyone and the channel prove me wrong.Confused

I am not sure either Aditiji...EmbarrassedLOLLOL but I speaking my mind abt an issue here, btw just a reminder abt my first post...i have asked members abt their opinions in the event of Veer loving Tapasya..my issue here is a hero cannot n shudnot b paired with a vamp bass aur kuch nahin..TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

this is my post on pg1..hope u dont mind me posting it again..Smile
Hi Everyone, time for another pollEmbarrassed.

Given the hint of changing circumstances, of Veer possibly falling in the trap of  faltoo evil Tapasya do you still consider him a hero.

I mean he cant b foolish to ignore the fact tht Tapasya killed Vansh n successfully got Ichcha nearly killed thro Sid.

If he luvs evil Taps, it cannot justify his role as a hero, but there is a growing potential in the new character SatyaVeer bcoming a hero, dont ask me how, but time is going to tell, Veer can never b a hero if paired with an evil vamp, tht is guaranteed.ApproveWinkEmbarrassed
LOL

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by groucho - 20 January 2011 at 10:10pm
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rimi10

OK even if he is an out an out positive character, he must be doing some planning at the back of his mind before he stops Tapasya frm leaving but shudn't he share it  with Ichcha.............. otherwise she ll' again start feeling insecuredShocked.

Well we have not even seen that episode as yet so we don't know that he won't tell Ichcha why he stopped Tapasya.............unless he is suspicious again. But I don't think so because of this new twist with 2 more characters.
Ya too many guesses already about how the storyline is goin to develop but Veer's inclination towards his unborn child is bound too happen which is not bad at allSmile but he shud not be hiding any of feelings from Ichcha.....no misunderstanding betwn them plz CVs
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Good post...so painful that we're now questioning Veer's feelings for Iccha...Confused...
Veer has been an adorable character so far....and I wudn't go by the latest promo....he may have his reasons for stopping taps am sure again...
but if Veer loves taps....you know @bold.....then he will for sure  become a big O....a laughable pitiable character for me....Ouch....all that struggle for iccha for nothing...what a contrast it wud be ..

Tqs Vijaya...the question raised here is if he falls in love with the vamp Tapasya...Smile..so i assume u agree hez a BIG 0...EmbarrassedLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by groucho - 21 January 2011 at 12:18am
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Good poll Shivani,

I will refrain because for me Veer is fiction and I am not really a die hard fan ...........also I do not agree that falling in love with someone of dubious character makes a person unacceptable when for so long viewers have loved his character.........but that is my opinion.

I don't think Veer becomes a zero just because of what we read in the news.....it is only a promo........and an assumption. Veer wanting to keep Tapasya in the house could also be looked at from a different angle...He wants to be a part of the baby's life and he wants to keep an eye on Tapasya....both can be done in the Bundela house so that does not mean he loves Tapasya.

I also do not for a moment believe he has forgotten Vansh or Ichcha and what happened to them courtesy Tapasya.

Satya can enter as a new twist and many films and serials have more than one hero so that does not bother me but it just prolongs this serial and THAT bothers me.

Veer has been a person who has been loved by all viewers alike so in my opinion, I find it strange that just because he has shown some weaknesses which are understandable and human...........he qualifies as a Zero.........for me that just does not sound right.

I think most people are upset that he wants to be with Tapasya..............BUT we don't know why, we don't want to understand why but we want to judge him for it................not very fair to a person or a character...again my opinion

Veer wishes for a kid from Ichcha...all this while even when Veer was completely aware that Tapasya is pregnant, he didnt want to keep any association with her...soon after he saw sonography he gets ecstatic which we can completely agree is human...but to ask Tapasya to stay back(if he does so, and i still dont believe that) would be limits for a person like Veer who has always been portrayed as 100% inclined to Ichcha, no matter whatever test he has gone through...moreover what is this kid saga...if Veer wants Tapasya to stay, he should have all plans about her life..once the kid is born, what is he planning to do with Tapasya...she cannot spend the entire life watching Veer and Ichcha together and raising her baby...So if Veer asks her to stay, he has to take the responsibility of Tapasya too...which basically limits him to a man with two wives...which is totally totally unacceptable....Veer might not be zero...so i didnt vote for that...but he definitely would be a looser according to me...

He will b a zero absolutelly for failing 2 shown clarity in his thoughts n actions...if he was truly yearning for a child from Ichcha then HE SHUDNT show feelings towards evil taps child. iF HE HAS FEELINGS FOR TAPS CHILD it makes no sense 2 his statement with Ichcha, he only becomes a fraud n cheat...

Rightly said shivani!!!! He cannot be sooo sober that he asks Tapasya to stayAngry

I think point of discussion is not Veer asking taps to stay....as definitely he will have some strong reasons for doing that ...., but if Veer loves taps then is he a zero, which he will be no doubt !

shivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

[QUOTE=groucho]
Smile

shivani9

Go to top