Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps?? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
55 [85.94%]
9 [14.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Joined: 19 January 2011
Posts: 1622

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

OK even if he is an out an out positive character, he must be doing some planning at the back of his mind before he stops Tapasya frm leaving but shudn't he share it  with Ichcha.............. otherwise she ll' again start feeling insecuredShocked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 1667

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by akruz

If Veer loves Taps, or even sympathize with her...that will be the end of Veer the hero...Uttaran has already crossed expiry date...LOL...so i wish let the serial end...if thats what Nandmi wants..to be togetherAngry


love ur expression already crossed expiry date...ROFLROFLROFLROFL, tqs for giving me my laughter dose even in this adversity.....
Its very true this soap has crossed expiry date, but I'm sure we have been watching this soap waiting fot trashing Tapasya n knocking her off completely, but if Veer wants 2 put tht vamp oh his head, let him pay a price for it...WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
 
Shivani, i still remember we have had arguments when u said Veer is a man with imperfections...and we were ready to forgive his imperfections...but now Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by groucho

Good poll Shivani,

I will refrain because for me Veer is fiction and I am not really a die hard fan ...........also I do not agree that falling in love with someone of dubious character makes a person unacceptable when for so long viewers have loved his character.........but that is my opinion.

I don't think Veer becomes a zero just because of what we read in the news.....it is only a promo........and an assumption. Veer wanting to keep Tapasya in the house could also be looked at from a different angle...He wants to be a part of the baby's life and he wants to keep an eye on Tapasya....both can be done in the Bundela house so that does not mean he loves Tapasya.

I also do not for a moment believe he has forgotten Vansh or Ichcha and what happened to them courtesy Tapasya.

Satya can enter as a new twist and many films and serials have more than one hero so that does not bother me but it just prolongs this serial and THAT bothers me.

Veer has been a person who has been loved by all viewers alike so in my opinion, I find it strange that just because he has shown some weaknesses which are understandable and human...........he qualifies as a Zero.........for me that just does not sound right.

I think most people are upset that he wants to be with Tapasya..............BUT we don't know why, we don't want to understand why but we want to judge him for it................not very fair to a person or a character...again my opinion
 
Veer wishes for a kid from Ichcha...all this while even when Veer was completely aware that Tapasya is pregnant, he didnt want to keep any association with her...soon after he saw sonography he gets ecstatic which we can completely agree is human...but to ask Tapasya to stay back(if he does so, and i still dont believe that) would be limits for a person like Veer who has always been portrayed as 100% inclined to Ichcha, no matter whatever test he has gone through...moreover what is this kid saga...if Veer wants Tapasya to stay, he should have all plans about her life..once the kid is born, what is he planning to do with Tapasya...she cannot spend the entire life watching Veer and Ichcha together and raising her baby...So if Veer asks her to stay, he has to take the responsibility of Tapasya too...which basically limits him to a man with two wives...which is totally totally unacceptable....Veer might not be zero...so i didnt vote for that...but he definitely would be a looser according to me...

He will b a zero absolutelly for failing 2 shown clarity in his thoughts n actions...if he was truly yearning for a child from Ichcha then HE SHUDNT show feelings towards evil taps child. iF HE HAS FEELINGS FOR TAPS CHILD it makes no sense 2 his statement with Ichcha, he only becomes a fraud n cheat...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akruztiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9


Tqs Aditiji, I appreciate ur non participation,but. I hope u realise this poll is for fictional character Veer n its not a question of being a fan.
A hero is a person who is able 2 withstand all adversities in his life n not meekly submit to his weaknesses...

Veer can cheat n expose Tapasya tht she was faking pregnancy 2 start off with n whatever...thts acceptable but Bottom line Veer can never b a hero if paired with a vamp..thts guaranteed..Approve


I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or notWinkWink. Yes of course I know it is for a fictional character. I have never believed this serial to be anything other than a badly scripted fiction ever.

If you mean that the  description of a fictional hero is in red.............I will accept it. But then it is no longer my opinion is it.??Smile

I still do not see any signs of Veer being paired with Tapasya so how can I aforehand judge him. If and buts do not make a person good or bad. Also in my opinion even a fictional character is allowed to have weak and strong moments...............you can look for the positives or pick on the negatives.............I choose to be positive till such time that everyone and the channel prove me wrong.Confused


Edited by groucho - 20 January 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by akruz

If Veer loves Taps, or even sympathize with her...that will be the end of Veer the hero...Uttaran has already crossed expiry date...LOL...so i wish let the serial end...if thats what Nandmi wants..to be togetherAngry


love ur expression already crossed expiry date...ROFL, tqs for giving me my laughter dose even in this adversity.....
Its very true this soap has crossed expiry date, but I'm sure we have been watching this soap waiting fot trashing Tapasya n knocking her off completely, but if Veer wants 2 put tht vamp oh his head, let him pay a price for it...LOL
 
Shivani, i still remember we have had arguments when u said Veer is a man with imperfections...and we were ready to forgive his imperfections...but now Cry

ofoooooooooooo y r u crying..ShockedHug
well we may have argued abt it n forgiven him in the past..but tht does not mean we will keep forgiving him forever ..so chill.n relax....yeh thodireal life issue haii  par....we dont want 2 spare the rod n spoil the child do we...Smile...

 
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

OK even if he is an out an out positive character, he must be doing some planning at the back of his mind before he stops Tapasya frm leaving but shudn't he share it  with Ichcha.............. otherwise she ll' again start feeling insecuredShocked.



Well we have not even seen that episode as yet so we don't know that he won't tell Ichcha why he stopped Tapasya.............unless he is suspicious again. But I don't think so because of this new twist with 2 more characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 1667

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by groucho

Good poll Shivani,

I will refrain because for me Veer is fiction and I am not really a die hard fan ...........also I do not agree that falling in love with someone of dubious character makes a person unacceptable when for so long viewers have loved his character.........but that is my opinion.

I don't think Veer becomes a zero just because of what we read in the news.....it is only a promo........and an assumption. Veer wanting to keep Tapasya in the house could also be looked at from a different angle...He wants to be a part of the baby's life and he wants to keep an eye on Tapasya....both can be done in the Bundela house so that does not mean he loves Tapasya.

I also do not for a moment believe he has forgotten Vansh or Ichcha and what happened to them courtesy Tapasya.

Satya can enter as a new twist and many films and serials have more than one hero so that does not bother me but it just prolongs this serial and THAT bothers me.

Veer has been a person who has been loved by all viewers alike so in my opinion, I find it strange that just because he has shown some weaknesses which are understandable and human...........he qualifies as a Zero.........for me that just does not sound right.

I think most people are upset that he wants to be with Tapasya..............BUT we don't know why, we don't want to understand why but we want to judge him for it................not very fair to a person or a character...again my opinion
 
Veer wishes for a kid from Ichcha...all this while even when Veer was completely aware that Tapasya is pregnant, he didnt want to keep any association with her...soon after he saw sonography he gets ecstatic which we can completely agree is human...but to ask Tapasya to stay back(if he does so, and i still dont believe that) would be limits for a person like Veer who has always been portrayed as 100% inclined to Ichcha, no matter whatever test he has gone through...moreover what is this kid saga...if Veer wants Tapasya to stay, he should have all plans about her life..once the kid is born, what is he planning to do with Tapasya...she cannot spend the entire life watching Veer and Ichcha together and raising her baby...So if Veer asks her to stay, he has to take the responsibility of Tapasya too...which basically limits him to a man with two wives...which is totally totally unacceptable....Veer might not be zero...so i didnt vote for that...but he definitely would be a looser according to me...

He will b a zero absolutelly for failing 2 shown clarity in his thoughts n actions...if he was truly yearning for a child from Ichcha then HE SHUDNT show feelings towards evil taps child. iF HE HAS FEELINGS FOR TAPS CHILD it makes no sense 2 his statement with Ichcha, he only becomes a fraud n cheat...
 
Rightly said shivani!!!! He cannot be sooo sober that he asks Tapasya to stayAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 1667

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by akruz

If Veer loves Taps, or even sympathize with her...that will be the end of Veer the hero...Uttaran has already crossed expiry date...LOL...so i wish let the serial end...if thats what Nandmi wants..to be togetherAngry


love ur expression already crossed expiry date...ROFL, tqs for giving me my laughter dose even in this adversity.....
Its very true this soap has crossed expiry date, but I'm sure we have been watching this soap waiting fot trashing Tapasya n knocking her off completely, but if Veer wants 2 put tht vamp oh his head, let him pay a price for it...LOL
 
Shivani, i still remember we have had arguments when u said Veer is a man with imperfections...and we were ready to forgive his imperfections...but now Cry

ofoooooooooooo y r u crying..ShockedHug
well we may have argued abt it n forgiven him in the past..but tht does not mean we will keep forgiving him forever ..so chill.n relax....yeh thodireal life issue haii  par....we dont want 2 spare the rod n spoil the child do we...Smile...

 
 
Yes Shivani...iss baar hum usse maaf nahin karenge....we will fightSmile...aise thode humaare Ichchki ko sadne denge bundhela house meinAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Article:sid exposes taps n veer shows her the door

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: ithotuknew   Replies: 59   Views: 6127

ithotuknew 59 6127 17 August 2010 at 8:00am by Rahul_Vaid
New promo - taps hui sabse parayi

2 3 4

Author: Viji79   Replies: 30   Views: 3049

Viji79 30 3049 15 August 2010 at 5:11am by jyoti06
Manias of Taps

Author: Bobbyforyou   Replies: 7   Views: 752

Bobbyforyou 7 752 04 August 2010 at 11:39pm by shyams
New Promo Veer-Taps close

2 3 4

Author: theta   Replies: 30   Views: 2486

theta 30 2486 29 July 2010 at 12:53am by divy609
taps taps taps

Author: dreamlylife   Replies: 1   Views: 719

dreamlylife 1 719 01 June 2010 at 6:56am by SRKLuvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index