Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps?? (Page 12)

Poll Question: Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
55 [85.94%]
9 [14.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

i dont know wht is the reason behind stoping Tapu by Veer, as i dont watch this stupid show anymore, but if he is developing any soft corner for Tapu thn CVs r making another charecter useless. Veer and Jogi was only two cherecter which i liked. Veer for not falling in Tapu Trap and Jogi for his justice. if Veer will fall in her trap, ofcourse he will loose the reason for which i liked him. but frankly speaking i will prefer a strong Ichha over a dump Ichha with Veer pairing. if Ichha will become strong at the cost of veecha pairing i will be happy.
absolutely ankit,
iccha should become strong, its high time,
and i am glad 2 see this, coz this will be something new for the viewers now,
how she handles everyone without losing her self respect.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
no
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by jdfan

Hi Everyone, time for another pollEmbarrassed.

Given the hint of changing circumstances, of Veer possibly falling in the trap of  faltoo evil Tapasya do you still consider him a hero.

I mean he cant b foolish to ignore the fact tht Tapasya killed Vansh n successfully got Ichcha nearly killed thro Sid.

If he luvs evil Taps, it cannot justify his role as a hero, but there is a growing potential in the new character SatyaVeer bcoming a hero, dont ask me how, but time is going to tell, Veer can never b a hero if paired with an evil vamp, tht is guaranteed.ApproveWinkEmbarrassed
LOL
Ouchi dont agree with this poll i think its totally unjustified, i know tapasya has killed vansh Angryno doubt but it has nothing to do with the child. afterall  veer assumes its his child. i dont understand why you guys start bashing veer even after seeing promos.Ouch he must have some reasons why he had stopped tapasya. why poor veer is always targetedOuch  while ichcha has more flaws than veer.Confused she has cheated him so many times for that witchAngry and she is the one who gave wild card entry to tapasya in the houseAngry and knitting socks for her childAngry. can anyone give me any answer for thatOuch. she was, still,and will always be slave of tapasyaAngry and she has shown it many timesAngry. she still hasnt given any proper reply to taps Angry.and where was all this zero and hero thing when our sweet and nice hero/lead of the show sent veer to jail for killing her husband and when she came to know the real culprit was taps she was telling veer not to tell it to policeAngry and asking bundelas forgiveness on taps behalf.Angrywhat a heroAngryAngry. i am not supporting tapasya veer relationship but i am only saying if veer loves his child its fine
Smileand i dont think if mai kicks tapsaya out of the house and ichcha takes the responsibilty of child than he will do anything and if he does than it doesnt mean that he will stop loving ichcha Embarrassedand he has given enough evidences for it Clap. if he had so many feelings for tapasya then why he played negative psychology on taps when mai asked him to take taps to mandir han he prayed there only for ichcha not even for his childSmile. all i want to say is that veer is thehero and will always be the hero.  if he does any thing there always been a proper reason behind itSmile. so wait and watch Smiledont just start assuming things. and i dont think this satya is a hero because his sister is the carbon copy of tapasya.Ouch

LOLLOL U seem 2 b very confused...LOL we are only talking about Veer should he start loving Tapasya then he becomes a zero, no where in the poll is it mentioned abt the child yaaa anythingelse......btw u ur self admit Veer assumes its his child....so there u go...u cant expect a hero  2b fooled like an idiot and fall a prey 2 such stupid tactics thst what this poll is all abt ...rest of ur topic i dont think has any relevance to this poll...LOL
LOL
Smiledear i am not confused , i know what a i writing and why iam writing and where did i mentioned in topic it has written about baby, and  i only wanted to justify that veer cannot fell for tapasya . it can be he loves his baby and stopping tapsya for this purpose so it means he fell for tapasya and is a zero??? and what i mentoned about ichcha in this topic was overall because nobody bothered to write about her ever whether she is a hero or not because she has many flaws  if my reseach is correct and by the way calling someone a zero is bashing if my english is correct LOL i have seen in many topics on this forum that ever some article or any promo veer eglibilty as a hero is challenged look at the poll options one is he is zero and second  is associated to vansh's death what for those people who  think he will not stop loving ichcha and will not fell for taps. this is what i think and it can change but right now i dont belive this if in future this happens then i am with u but i believe there will be some reason or misunderstanding Sleepyafter all veer is a human being not a saint  so wait and watch thats it Sleepy

Edited by jdfan - 21 January 2011 at 5:33am
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

hello mr rahulLOL

hope u r enjoying with ur loved ones

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone, time for another pollEmbarrassed.

Given the hint of changing circumstances, of Veer possibly falling in the trap of  faltoo evil Tapasya do you still consider him a hero.

I mean he cant b foolish to ignore the fact tht Tapasya killed Vansh n successfully got Ichcha nearly killed thro Sid.

If he luvs evil Taps, it cannot justify his role as a hero, but there is a growing potential in the new character SatyaVeer bcoming a hero, dont ask me how, but time is going to tell, Veer can never b a hero if paired with an evil vamp, tht is guaranteed.ApproveWinkEmbarrassed
LOL
Ouchi dont agree with this poll i think its totally unjustified, i know tapasya has killed vansh Angryno doubt but it has nothing to do with the child. afterall  veer assumes its his child. i dont understand why you guys start bashing veer even after seeing promos.Ouch he must have some reasons why he had stopped tapasya. why poor veer is always targetedOuch  while ichcha has more flaws than veer.Confused she has cheated him so many times for that witchAngry and she is the one who gave wild card entry to tapasya in the houseAngry and knitting socks for her childAngry. can anyone give me any answer for thatOuch. she was, still,and will always be slave of tapasyaAngry and she has shown it many timesAngry. she still hasnt given any proper reply to taps Angry.and where was all this zero and hero thing when our sweet and nice hero/lead of the show sent veer to jail for killing her husband and when she came to know the real culprit was taps she was telling veer not to tell it to policeAngry and asking bundelas forgiveness on taps behalf.Angrywhat a heroAngryAngry. i am not supporting tapasya veer relationship but i am only saying if veer loves his child its fine
Smileand i dont think if mai kicks tapsaya out of the house and ichcha takes the responsibilty of child than he will do anything and if he does than it doesnt mean that he will stop loving ichcha Embarrassedand he has given enough evidences for it Clap. if he had so many feelings for tapasya then why he played negative psychology on taps when mai asked him to take taps to mandir han he prayed there only for ichcha not even for his childSmile. all i want to say is that veer is thehero and will always be the hero.  if he does any thing there always been a proper reason behind itSmile. so wait and watch Smiledont just start assuming things. and i dont think this satya is a hero because his sister is the carbon copy of tapasya.Ouch

LOLLOL U seem 2 b very confused...LOL we are only talking about Veer should he start loving Tapasya then he becomes a zero, no where in the poll is it mentioned abt the child yaaa anythingelse......btw u ur self admit Veer assumes its his child....so there u go...u cant expect a hero  2b fooled like an idiot and fall a prey 2 such stupid tactics thst what this poll is all abt ...rest of ur topic i dont think has any relevance to this poll...LOL
LOL
Smiledear i am not confused , i know what a i writing and why iam writing and where did i mentioned in topic it has written about baby, and  i only wanted to justify that veer cannot fell for tapasya . it can be he loves his baby and stopping tapsya for this purpose so it means he fell for tapasya and is a zero??? and what i mentoned about ichcha in this topic was overall because nobody bothered to write about her ever whether she is a hero or not because she has many flaws  if my reseach is correct and by the way calling someone a zero is bashing if my english is correct LOL i have seen in many topics on this forum that ever some article or any promo veer eglibilty as a hero is challenged look at the poll options one is he is zero and second  is associated to vansh's death what for those people who  think he will not stop loving ichcha and will not fell for taps. this is what i think and it can change but right now i dont belive this if in future this happens then i am with u but i believe there will be some reason or misunderstanding Sleepyafter all veer is a human being not a saint  so wait and watch thats it Sleepy

Stern Smile btw where did i mention tht Veer is a Zero because he is stopping tapppy Taps.u still seem 2 b confused.....TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

just like u have justified , we have our reasons to make this topic  and this is not bashing for ur info
then what it is criticism ok criticisim fineLOLLOLLOLand do state those reasons because my uttaran experience uptill now tells me it cannot happen but dont know about future because we all all cannot tell true future only predict and it is my prediction which never ever veer is gonna fell in love with tapasya because he is a hero and he has proved it many times and will never disappoint .

Edited by jdfan - 21 January 2011 at 5:50am
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
yar tum logon ne mera self control kharab kar diyaAngryLOL

shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
ab koi haiLOLLOLLOLyar mera kya hogaCryaaj c.a kaa result aaya haiLOLjuly mein mera aayegaOuch

shivani9tiny15

Go to top