Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps?? - Page 8

Poll Question :

Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps??

Poll Choice
Yes hez a zero.
No hez a hero for loving Taps who killed his brother Vansh.
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

to become ZERO now , he has to be a hero....he was never , not in my eyes no matter if he exposed her or not ...u dont let anyone walk away after killing ur bro n u dont wait for muhurath's to expose anyone.......... thats not hero giri ke lakshan

Good one 👏.....and now seems he is falling for her too....sone pe suhaga 😊

i like this idea as much as i am loving satya, i dont want him to be part of her life, let her be single and independent

This new person SatyaVeer, seems 2 b very charming, n hez got an appealing smile n pleasing manners..hope Satya Veer has something substantial 2 offer in this soap...btw.I would love 2 see Ichcha shine as a diamond sucessfully solving her problems though it means living independently n raising Veer's child...😊
i think she is getting strong shivani...if they want to use satya, i want him to be her strength or so not as her new partner ......

main lead keep getting different guys in her life where as vamp gets the guy she is obsessed with , by hook or by crook , even garbage shows will be ashamed of this

i think she is getting strong shivani...if they want to use satya, i want him to be her strength or so not as her new partner ......

main lead keep getting different guys in her life where as vamp gets the guy she is obsessed with , by hook or by crook , even garbage shows will be ashamed of this

Yes, he shud help in keeping veecha together! and I think Veer needs iccha more than she needs him.

agree vijaya, she may be weak , but she is his support  n best advisor/consoller
nice post shivani. he will be zero if he is getting attracted towards tapasya. even if she is pregnant with his child, his decision needs to be firm that his wife is Icha. further he can take responsibility as a father but at the same time should make sure his relation is not getting distracted with Icha
Originally posted by ladybird9

Hi Everyone, time for another poll😳.

Given the hint of changing circumstances, of Veer possibly falling in the trap of  faltoo evil Tapasya do you still consider him a hero.

I mean he cant b foolish to ignore the fact tht Tapasya killed Vansh n successfully got Ichcha nearly killed thro Sid.

If he luvs evil Taps, it cannot justify his role as a hero, but there is a growing potential in the new character SatyaVeer bcoming a hero, dont ask me how, but time is going to tell, Veer can never b a hero if paired with an evil vamp, tht is guaranteed.😉😳
😆
i dont agree with this poll i think its totally unjustified, i know tapasya has killed vansh 😡no doubt but it has nothing to do with the child. afterall  veer assumes its his child. i dont understand why you guys start bashing veer even after seeing promos. he must have some reasons why he had stopped tapasya. why poor veer is always targeted  while ichcha has more flaws than veer.😕 she has cheated him so many times for that witch😡 and she is the one who gave wild card entry to tapasya in the house😡 and knitting socks for her child😡. can anyone give me any answer for that. she was, still,and will always be slave of tapasya😡 and she has shown it many times😡. she still hasnt given any proper reply to taps 😡.and where was all this zero and hero thing when our sweet and nice hero/lead of the show sent veer to jail for killing her husband and when she came to know the real culprit was taps she was telling veer not to tell it to police😡 and asking bundelas forgiveness on taps behalf.😡what a hero😡😡. i am not supporting tapasya veer relationship but i am only saying if veer loves his child its fine
😊and i dont think if mai kicks tapsaya out of the house and ichcha takes the responsibilty of child than he will do anything and if he does than it doesnt mean that he will stop loving ichcha Embarrassedand he has given enough evidences for it 👏. if he had so many feelings for tapasya then why he played negative psychology on taps when mai asked him to take taps to mandir han he prayed there only for ichcha not even for his child😊. all i want to say is that veer is thehero and will always be the hero.  if he does any thing there always been a proper reason behind it😊. so wait and watch 😊dont just start assuming things. and i dont think this satya is a hero because his sister is the carbon copy of tapasya.
Originally posted by jdfan

i dont agree with this poll i think its totally unjustified, i know tapasya has killed vansh 😡no doubt but it has nothing to do with the child. afterall  veer assumes its his child. i dont understand why you guys start bashing veer even after seeing promos. he must have some reasons why he had stopped tapasya. why poor veer is always targeted  while ichcha has more flaws than veer.😕 she has cheated him so many times for that witch😡 and she is the one who gave wild card entry to tapasya in the house😡 and knitting socks for her child😡. can anyone give me any answer for that. she was, still,and will always be slave of tapasya😡 and she has shown it many times😡. she still hasnt given any proper reply to taps 😡.and where was all this zero and hero thing when our sweet and nice hero/lead of the show sent veer to jail for killing her husband and when she came to know the real culprit was taps she was telling veer not to tell it to police😡 and asking bundelas forgiveness on taps behalf.😡what a hero😡😡. i am not supporting tapasya veer relationship but i am only saying if veer loves his child its fine
😊and i dont think if mai kicks tapsaya out of the house and ichcha takes the responsibilty of child than he will do anything and if he does than it doesnt mean that he will stop loving ichcha 😳and he has given enough evidences for it 👏. if he had so many feelings for tapasya then why he played negative psychology on taps when mai asked him to take taps to mandir han he prayed there only for ichcha not even for his child😊. all i want to say is that veer is thehero and will always be the hero.  if he does any thing there always been a proper reason behind it😊. so wait and watch 😊dont just start assuming things. and i dont think this satya is a hero because his sister is the carbon copy of tapasya.

😆😆 U seem 2 b very confused...😆 we are only talking about Veer should he start loving Tapasya then he becomes a zero, no where in the poll is it mentioned abt the child yaaa anythingelse......btw u ur self admit Veer assumes its his child....so there u go...u cant expect a hero  2b fooled like an idiot and fall a prey 2 such stupid tactics thst what this poll is all abt ...rest of ur topic i dont think has any relevance to this poll...😆
😆Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
just like u have justified , we have our reasons to make this topic  and this is not bashing for ur info

why this channel showin ichaa as -ve

today on the channels wall
ichaa 1st time stand aainst mai's wishes