Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps??

Poll

Is Veer becoming Zero from hero if he loves Taps??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone, time for another poll😳.

Given the hint of changing circumstances, of Veer possibly falling in the trap of  faltoo evil Tapasya do you still consider him a hero.

I mean he cant b foolish to ignore the fact tht Tapasya killed Vansh n successfully got Ichcha nearly killed thro Sid.

If he luvs evil Taps, it cannot justify his role as a hero, but there is a growing potential in the new character SatyaVeer bcoming a hero, dont ask me how, but time is going to tell, Veer can never b a hero if paired with an evil vamp, tht is guaranteed.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Hi Everyone, time for another poll😳.

Given the hint of changing circumstances, of Veer possibly falling in the trap of  faltoo evil Tapasya do you still consider him a hero.

I mean he cant b foolish to ignore the fact tht Tapasya killed Vansh n successfully got Ichcha nearly killed thro Sid.

If he luvs evil Taps, it cannot justify his role as a hero, but there is a growing potential in the new character SatyaVeer bcoming a hero, dont ask me how, but time is going to tell, Veer can never b a hero if paired with an evil vamp, tht is guaranteed.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†

yes shivani he will become zero .....a big    0  for sure  ,
dinapandey thumbnail
If this happens i want Satya to give so much love to Ichcha that she forgets all her pain and sufferings and if ever tapasya tries to interfere he protects her like a hero and shoo's away that evil thing 😑
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If Veer loves Taps, or even sympathize with her...that will be the end of Veer the hero...Uttaran has already crossed expiry date...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so i wish let the serial end...if thats what Nandmi wants..to be together😑

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gh79

yes shivani he will become zero .....a big    0  for sure  ,

Tqs for ur vote n support hasini 😊,
sadly this is the end of Veer as a positive character in Uttaran.
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinapandey

If this happens i want Satya to give so much love to Ichcha that she forgets all her pain and sufferings and if ever tapasya tries to interfere he protects her like a hero and shoo's away that evil thing 😑

Tq u for participating dear, I am not entirely sure if Ichcha will accept Satyaveer in her life, but it wud b gr8 opportunity 2 turn around and make this soap a heroine oriented one, to show the world, what a single woman can achieve....😊
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Good poll Shivani,

I will refrain because for me Veer is fiction and I am not really a die hard fan ...........also I do not agree that falling in love with someone of dubious character makes a person unacceptable when for so long viewers have loved his character.........but that is my opinion.

I don't think Veer becomes a zero just because of what we read in the news.....it is only a promo........and an assumption. Veer wanting to keep Tapasya in the house could also be looked at from a different angle...He wants to be a part of the baby's life and he wants to keep an eye on Tapasya....both can be done in the Bundela house so that does not mean he loves Tapasya.

I also do not for a moment believe he has forgotten Vansh or Ichcha and what happened to them courtesy Tapasya.

Satya can enter as a new twist and many films and serials have more than one hero so that does not bother me but it just prolongs this serial and THAT bothers me.

Veer has been a person who has been loved by all viewers alike so in my opinion, I find it strange that just because he has shown some weaknesses which are understandable and human...........he qualifies as a Zero.........for me that just does not sound right.

I think most people are upset that he wants to be with Tapasya..............BUT we don't know why, we don't want to understand why but we want to judge him for it................not very fair to a person or a character...again my opinion

Veer wishes for a kid from Ichcha...all this while even when Veer was completely aware that Tapasya is pregnant, he didnt want to keep any association with her...soon after he saw sonography he gets ecstatic which we can completely agree is human...but to ask Tapasya to stay back(if he does so, and i still dont believe that) would be limits for a person like Veer who has always been portrayed as 100% inclined to Ichcha, no matter whatever test he has gone through...moreover what is this kid saga...if Veer wants Tapasya to stay, he should have all plans about her life..once the kid is born, what is he planning to do with Tapasya...she cannot spend the entire life watching Veer and Ichcha together and raising her baby...So if Veer asks her to stay, he has to take the responsibility of Tapasya too...which basically limits him to a man with two wives...which is totally totally unacceptable....Veer might not be zero...so i didnt vote for that...but he definitely would be a looser according to me...
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

If Veer loves Taps, or even sympathize with her...that will be the end of Veer the hero...Uttaran has already crossed expiry date...πŸ˜†...so i wish let the serial end...if thats what Nandmi wants..to be together😑

love ur expression already crossed expiry date...🀣🀣🀣🀣, tqs for giving me my laughter dose even in this adversity.....
Its very true this soap has crossed expiry date, but I'm sure we have been watching this soap waiting fot trashing Tapasya n knocking her off completely, but if Veer wants 2 put tht vamp oh his head, let him pay a price for it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xavivilla

zero.. and selfish..

Tqs Xavi a perfect description of Veer of future story ...😊