India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun not being FAIR!!!

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hi i am a silent member on this forum and always wished to share my two bits with all u guys but could never find the appropriate words and allCry but today i broke my silence and couldn't help in joining u ppl.
First of all congrats to u all who are so actively involved in the daily discussions and analysis of this show.Clapi am so amazed as to how talented all of u really are...this show is going great and surprisingly at a fast pace which is good becos we don;t get to see all that rona dhona and close ups with overdramatized bg music all the time.
Now coming to the the main leads of kmh,Arjun is being praised for all his actions even the one where he insulted Arohi in the most worst possible way..pls don't throw stones at me just hear me out first..btw there's no one out there who wanted this love hate track more than me but somehow i don't think arohi deserved to treated like this especially from the person who claimed to love her the most.When they both fell in love in jungle arohi trusted him with all her heart and soul,never once questioned him even when  he blindfolded her and made her to walk off the cliff..secondly when he came back for her she again took off with him trusting with all her being.at this point arjun could;ve told her the truth but no he didnt and she had to find the truth by someone else.just imagine you are caught with a criminal almost getting married by ur family members  and at the police station where she had to answer those q's with her daddu, chachu, taya and father present,what self respect she had left?? when gauri fed her lies abt arjun wshe was even more shattered after all she was her bf and arjun only a criminal! Arjun changed himself bcos of her but her trust was so badly broken that no amount of convincing was enogh  to trust him again!! the last nail in the offin was when arjun accused her of rashi's accident! was that all love for him??one jhatka and all love for her vanished in thin air??may be they never loved eachother enough to really understand eachother..but that still does not justify his revenge against arohi in such manner!true he's hurting and in pain but did he actually see anyone pushing rashi down the stairs. what if rashi felt dizzy and fell on her own? for all he knows she just fell CryBlaming others before hearing what rashi had to say was just unfair!! aur woh bhi usse jis ke liye ghar family sab kuch chor diyatellme if iam wrong? it's my pov.iam not very good with words and cannot express my thought sproperly but i hope u guys understand what iam trying to sayEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mirasy.kmhAnham.Mrs.KaranKundramitali_ssimplytoxictanu111aKS_Minionaksh4IFtina_1234

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i got ur point bt if u see they hv just realized in jungle tht they both hv feeling 4 each other thats it they hv never tried to understand each other nor tried to spend time wid each other so there is lack of undearstanding and talking about arjun he left his family n profession 4 her aarohi's. whole family has insulted him many times bt he didnt say word bcoz he can feel aarohi's pain bt wen it came to her sister he just cant ignore tht bcoz arjun had done mistake nt her sister than y she ws being insulted . and u r saying tht aarohi ws insulted by arjun 's dad at police station i agree on tht bt if u see on nxt day arjun called her to apolojise if he hw heartless he would hv never done tht he still luvs aarohi a lot bt tht has hiden behind his anger

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiaksh4IF

chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
yeah i know, but don't forget Gauri was always poisoning Arohi mind and she didn't have enough time to think abt it. since we al love arjuhi  and want them to be 2gether that's why we overlook the fact that when arohi was kidnapped her family went thru Hell and for all Arohi knows Arjun was having fun at her expense.
if someone kidnapped my daughter i wud def not hug him but aluwalias wer still civil to him Daddu gave him a clean chit  after all. it was mainly chiku who was insulting him and arohi always pleaded fhim to go away!  anyways it is just a story yaar! why are we getting carried awayTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandarani1

yeah i know, but don't forget Gauri was always poisoning Arohi mind and she didn't have enough time to think abt it. since we al love arjuhi  and want them to be 2gether that's why we overlook the fact that when arohi was kidnapped her family went thru Hell and for all Arohi knows Arjun was having fun at her expense.
if someone kidnapped my daughter i wud def not hug him but aluwalias wer still civil to him Daddu gave him a clean chit  after all. it was mainly chiku who was insulting him and arohi always pleaded fhim to go away!  anyways it is just a story yaar! why are we getting carried awayTongue
no dear aarohi too insulted him by always questioning on his character did she forget tht arjun has never tried to touch her in jungle always maintained his limits and she also insulted him by making him the culprit and told tht arjun has steal tht file

Praniiaksh4IF

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
hi :D so glad u finally broke ur silent mode. Welcome to the forum :))

i got what u meant. but for me, Arohi is acting harsher towards Arjun than he deserved. Ok agreed he broke her trust so much so that she cudnt believe he had changed. But i m really angry with her for not having even a bit of guilt on realizing that she had wronged him when he actually had changed and was telling the truth. I m not saying that she shud forgive him and all, but why did she not feel even a bit of sympathy towards him after knowing the truth? And on top of that, he lost the most precious thing. Arohi is always worried about her family, but not even once for Arjun. She doesnt want to see his side at all. And about Arjun not telling her the truth right away in Sarlahi, it was because he wanted to spend as many beautiful moments as possible with her. He didnt know that someone else wud expose him before. For me, this makes it even more sweeter. And about it not being Arohi's fault that Rashi lost her baby, may be Arjun wudnt have blamed her so much but then u see how rudely she spoke with him about Rashi coming to talk to her. And like u said Gauri was poisoning Arohi,similarly RPS was doing it with Arjun- so it isnt Arjun's fault either. And this isnt any small zhatka for Arjun, this was the most precious thing for him and for his sister and family whom he dearly loves. So in such a big shock, and provided all the other factors, its justifiable for him to behave this way. He is in rage and doing this all in anger, the real Arjun doesnt want it, but right now he is filled with too much pain and anger to reach to his inner self.

and Arjun isnt going overboard in revenge, at least for now. Hope this remains so in future as well. The hurt and pain they went through is equal now.

I agree with one point that u made, they were in love and still are, but all the misunderstandings happened to quicky before they cud build upon the trust. What we r seeing is a journey to make rediscover and strengthen their bond and m loving the track right now :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1surpatel-Olly-

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
oh pranii Hug..such a good post!!!..u sopke my heart!!!..@surpatel and pranii i agree with both of u...it was arohi who was more harsh towards arjun ...if the thing which hapened with rashi..had happened with arohi's sister or anyone in the family then they wud have killed arjun...arohi herself wud have hated him so much that u cudnt imagine..she was sad to see her family in pain so is arjun and moreover its not his family only its like a heaven to him coz he was an orphan!!..if i was in his case i wud have done the same...as as he is a don and moreover manipualted by RPS so he is justified!!

surpatelPranii

chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Ok, u guys r right, even I agree to it but when Arjun married arohi and refused to take her along wih him, that was when my heart went out to arohi. Itni Bari beizzati? She was badly humiliated in front of all her family member and all!!! But I must say if Arjun wd hv taken her then we wud hv missed arohi grand entry to singhania hehe! am I right???
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I see what your point is and at some points I agree with you, but look at it from Arjun's point of view as well. He loves this girl immensely only to find out that she's his family's biggest enemy's daughter and granddaughter. Despite this he still loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her, but he can't come around to telling her the truth. In fact, he's scared of telling her the truth because he's afraid he'll lose her.

When she finds out from someone else, she is heartbroken, but Arjun's heart breaks as well because the person he loves thinks he was just using her. Arjun decides to leave his world behind and change for the better in return for love. Now when the person whom he left his family for hates him, think about what's going over him. His heart is breaking every second, especially when he sees the girl he loves in someone else's arms or getting married to someone else. Despite this, he still tries to win her over.

Then his sister, the one person he cares about the most, comes to talk to the girl and she ends up falling down the stairs. Whether or not she was pushed, Arjun will think that she was pushed because he still hasn't been forgiven. I agree that it's wrong of him to think that Arohi was the one who pushed Rashi down the stairs, but from his POV, he's correct in feeling that someone pushed Rashi down the stairs.

Now he reenters his old world because his heart has finally shattered. He's putting on a touch facade, but inside, he's completely broken. He's hoping that when Rashi comes to, she tells him the truth, but inside he knows that Arohi couldn't be wrong. If he thought that, then when Arohi came to his house, he should have misbehaved with her, but instead he went to sleep on the couch.

Looking at from Arjun's POV, he isn't completely unfair. He's doing what he feels is right given what his present emotional and mental state is.

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 21 January 2011 at 9:19pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index