Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL in TAM Top 10 list (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Anu: I've seen it up until last Wednesday. When Nakku gets everyone to back off the police station and they swear their loyalty to her.. Well sort off.. Us k baad ab kya ho raha hai..? I'll find out tomorrow waise. Don't want to start watching today because there is no way I'll finish and I'd hate to leave it half way.. LOL

But even I noticed Dutta and his random waking-up-and-sleeping bit.. ROFL

LOL you haven't watched after that? Oh that's when the REAL fun begins yaarTongue Do watch it....you'll loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it......let's see if your unswerving loyalty feels tested too.  Sometimes I think it's so convenient for you that you watch all these epis with so much time lag and never get to experience the frustration that the rest of us do waiting to watch each day's epi and constantly being handed crap despite hoping for something good, some movement, some progress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MrsKhan

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
@Ksh: Lol! You are also watching the show with me during the Supriya track.. I don't think humara kuch ho sakta hai.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Isn't it amazing that even with out a single promo in the new year, LTL has still managed to maintain its position in the Top 10.. If THIS doesn't hint at the quality of this show, I'm not sure what will.. *rolls eyes*

So true.....it's quite amazing that despite nil promotion in these three weeks of the new year and even otherwise there being hardly any promotion, on average the show still manages to stay in the top 10 by and large.....truly a mark of the quality of the show......however that does not take away from the fact that the last three weeks have been a dragfest torture.....amazing how the audience seems to love thatConfusedLOL

ROfl well Yeah  but than PR is on Top HAHAHAHAHA i don't think anything is dragged as much as PR ever but still everyone loves it 
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL you haven't watched after that? Oh that's when the REAL fun begins yaarTongue Do watch it....you'll loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it......let's see if your unswerving loyalty feels tested too.  Sometimes I think it's so convenient for you that you watch all these epis with so much time lag and never get to experience the frustration that the rest of us do waiting to watch each day's epi and constantly being handed crap despite hoping for something good, some movement, some progress.

You know, I will have to agree. I can safely say that if it wasn't for my bulk viewing, I would be too frustrated. Aik saath dekhti hoon toh I don't get that 24h gap in the middle to be frustrated - I just move to the next episode right then and clarify my doubts.. *feels smart* Chalo, busy honey ka koi toh faida hua! ROFL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Fivr, read this post by Fatty.....just about sums it all up:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1593486&PID=38347762&#38347762

-Fivr-

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
oh wow but dat Taarak mehta is trying to reach LTL .......i hope LTL will move up to 1 no.........i hate PR and SNS total boring shows......
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
LTL ROCKS..!!
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: This time its worse...even I am thinking of taking a break from the show. Btw I agree with Anu....somehow not watching the show live makes it better. I realized it when I came back to India. With LUs you are generally prepared for the worst.

Go to top