LTL in TAM Top 10 list

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

GEC Watch: STAR Plus loses 53 GRPs in Week 3

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, Mumbai, January 21, 2011
Section: News Category: Media Publishing

At No. 2, Viacom 18's Colors, too, has lost 20 points over the previous week to stand at 276 GRPs in Week 3.

Still on top, STAR Plus, the flagship Hindi GEC from the STAR stable, has lost 53 GRPs during the week to pocket 326 GRPs for the week ended 15 January (C&S, HSM 4+). The relative share of the channel also declined from 27 per cent to 23.9 per cent.

At No. 2, Viacom 18's Colors, too, has lost 20 points over the previous week to stand at 276 GRPs in Week 3. The relative share for the channel also fell from 21 per cent in Week 2 to 20.2 per cent in Week 3.

At No. 3, Zee TV saw a 10-point fall over Week 2 to gather 222 GRPs for the given period. The relative share of the channel, however, saw a very marginal fall - from 16.5 per cent in Week 2 to 16.3 per cent in Week 3.

Occupying the fourth spot, Sony, too, observed a decline in its GRPs. It fell from 168 points to 158 points during the week, while its relative channel share fell from 12 per cent to 11.5 per cent.

SAB, at the fifth position, also witnessed a decline from 138 GRPs in Week 2 to 136 GRPs in Week 3. Its relative share, however, went up from 9.8 per cent to 9.9 per cent.

At No. 6, Imagine TV gained 7 GRPs and managed 83 GRPs in Week 3 and had a relative share of 6.1 per cent.

STAR One is at No. 7; the channel's relative share as well as GRPs remained stable during the week at 2.6 per cent and 36 GRPs respectively.

Sahara One and STAR Utsav have garnered relative shares of 1.9 per cent and 2.3 per cent respectively, while DD1 garnered 4.8 per cent.

The list of 10 most watched programmes was led by Pavitra Rishta, which clocked a TVR of 6.28. STAR Plus' Saathiya Saath Nibhana is at No. 2 with a TVR of 5.55, followed by Sasural Genda Phool and Uttaran with 5.49 TVR and 5.14 TVR respectively. These are followed by Pratigya (4.85 TVR), Na Aana Is Des Laado (4.33 TVR), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (4.26 TVR), Umang (4.24 TVR), Laagi Tujhse Lagan (4.2 TVR) and Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma (4.16 TVR).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Isn't it amazing that even with out a single promo in the new year, LTL has still managed to maintain its position in the Top 10.. If THIS doesn't hint at the quality of this show, I'm not sure what will.. *rolls eyes* Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Isn't it amazing that even with out a single promo in the new year, LTL has still managed to maintain its position in the Top 10.. If THIS doesn't hint at the quality of this show, I'm not sure what will.. *rolls eyes*

So true.....it's quite amazing that despite nil promotion in these three weeks of the new year and even otherwise there being hardly any promotion, on average the show still manages to stay in the top 10 by and large.....truly a mark of the quality of the show......however that does not take away from the fact that the last three weeks have been a dragfest torture.....amazing how the audience seems to love thatπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

If LTL can remain in the TOP 10 in the week which was a drag, am sure that when the story gets back to normal, we can see it in TOP 5!😊
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Anu: LOL! We can be loyal to a fault sometimes... And I've personally stuck with the show DAILY during the 3 month Supriya track toh I toh shouldn't even talk.. *embarassed muh* 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail

@Anu: LOL! We can be loyal to a fault sometimes... And I've personally stuck with the show DAILY during the 3 month Supriya track toh I toh shouldn't even talk.. *embarassed muh* 🀣

Fivr darling, you haven't watched THIS track.....ask the other veteran watchers of this show....this is even worse than the Supriya track. Hallucinating Nakku being worshipped by random villagers and in three weeks, all Dutta has done is wake up and go back to sleep.
-Fivr- thumbnail

@Anu: I've seen it up until last Wednesday. When Nakku gets everyone to back off the police station and they swear their loyalty to her.. Well sort off.. Us k baad ab kya ho raha hai..? I'll find out tomorrow waise. Don't want to start watching today because there is no way I'll finish and I'd hate to leave it half way.. πŸ˜†

But even I noticed Dutta and his random waking-up-and-sleeping bit.. 🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

Fivr darling, you haven't watched THIS track.....ask the other veteran watchers of this show....this is even worse than the Supriya track. Hallucinating Nakku being worshipped by random villagers and in three weeks, all Dutta has done is wake up and go back to sleep.

I am not surprised that MR said he can shoot for 12-18 hrs at a stretch if thats sleeping is all he does.
Btw even I have been watching the show even in the past 3 weeks. So....
AreYaar thumbnail

@Anu: I've seen it up until last Wednesday. When Nakku gets everyone to back off the police station and they swear their loyalty to her.. Well sort off.. Us k baad ab kya ho raha hai..? I'll find out tomorrow waise. Don't want to start watching today because there is no way I'll finish and I'd hate to leave it half way.. πŸ˜†

But even I noticed Dutta and his random waking-up-and-sleeping bit.. 🀣

LOL you haven't watched after that? Oh that's when the REAL fun begins yaarπŸ˜› Do watch it....you'll loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it......let's see if your unswerving loyalty feels tested too.  Sometimes I think it's so convenient for you that you watch all these epis with so much time lag and never get to experience the frustration that the rest of us do waiting to watch each day's epi and constantly being handed crap despite hoping for something good, some movement, some progress.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Ksh: Lol! You are also watching the show with me during the Supriya track.. I don't think humara kuch ho sakta hai.. πŸ˜†