Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta , Desperate to reach his Nakku !!!. (Page 2)

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
hehehehe!! Luved the way u summed it all anu!! [ROFL
The driver was one of anna's men in several episodes in the past! I agree probably he is the most popular junior artist in ltl.
Abt the mujra, it was by far one of the clumsiest song sequnce in ltl, not to mention chachji and chasker's wierd expressions. Chanda was like a supewoman running around on the kotha puttng up acts without letting anyone see her. Still wondering which door did dutta take to ecape and from where did chachaji and chanda bring him back?
Anu u have not commented on the khoon bhari maang scene, am dying to read ur comments on that. Luved ur observation abt the kurta though   Clap

Edited by Beees - 20 January 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82sikkaishaAnu-Reddy

Fatima82 Groupbie
Fatima82
Fatima82

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
amazing update anu..
made my day..

wadrobe malfunction part was awesome .. and i guess Naku-Baji should look into this matter asap LOL
chaskar-chanda-chacha ji u said all .. mein jitna kam boloun utna acha hai migraine attacks ho jaye mujhe ko in ka jugal bandi dekh ker DeadLOL

dutta-naku scene was one of the most amazing scene.. soulful performance by both actors.. i was all in tears ..when dutta said "aab kahan hai tu Unhappy"

loved yur update .. plz do write abt khoon bhari maang ..wud luv to read yur post on it..

take care n luv

sikkaisha-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Hey Anu.. Hugs.. it is wonderful to see you post after a while now on this forum.. and for me reading your post was a lot more enjoyable than all the episodes this week minus the ones with Dutta! This man never ceases to amaze me with his acting prowess. The way he murmurs Nakku when he woke up was just heart wrenching.. neendh mein bhi nakku aura b jab hosh aa gaya toh bhi pehle nakku ka naam.. how I wish he had taken her name when he was chanting baaji baaji in front of seema.

I loved how the FB's of nakku and Dutta were shown.. they were merged so beautifully ki D's FB's ending was the starting of Nakku's FB.. beautifully done. And that one line from D saying kahaan hai tu.. ab ati kyun nahin was minbd blowing. I have no words to express how MR enacted this scene. Gosh, seeing him on screen makes me realise what sweet victory we got by getting him to remain in the show.. truly worth every effort the forum put in..

Anu - for some reason there is another line of Dutta used twice which never leaves my mind and this one where he says Aati kyun nahin is now the 3rd one in that zone for me..1st one is when they are leaving Ann's den and while walking with Baaji and Naku, he asks her.. Aaj kuch nahin tere paas bolne ke liye.. Kuch toh bol..2nd one during the kitchen scene .. where she is feeding him and he is sat on the floor and he asks her, Itni chup kyun hai and now this one.. these 3 lines the way they were delivered by MR always gets me teary eyed, as if he senses naku's sadness and is desperate to hear her bakbak..

Oh god, I so wish we got a jhakas epi today where he gets his eye sight back, but prior to that need to have nerves of steel to stomach that pre cap.. yuck!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82komal_w25sikkaishasub_rosa-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot anu.

Awasome post as always,even i was wondering ki chaskar-chanda-chacha combo ko 2-3 epis. dekhne ke baad how come anu is so silent.Finally if not WU then this post ,tum jo bhi post karti ho,u always makes me laugh.Dutta-nakku FB scenes were quite emotional yaar,i had tearsCry I soo hope they unite soon
Do keep posting SmileSmileSmile

Pooja

sikkaisha-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

Aaj agar aap post nehi karte to hum ruth Unhappy jate. kuch dino se aap chuppi laga rakhkhe hai.

aap ne truck driver ke bademe kuch likha kiun nehi. ye ladka kitne bar dutta se milchuke hai phir bhi pehechan nehi paye.LOL

------
ritun

Awwwwwwwwwwww Embarrassed, I was howering around here but wasnt inspired by the episodes to put down a post Embarrassed. That expression of sadness from Dutta called for a post yesterday Embarrassed.

@Bold : Arey yaar selective amnesia hogaya hoga bande ko LOL. Its pagal world and har kisiko kabhi na kabhi yeh bemari hojathi hai LOL

sikkaishapbtghosh-Carrie-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

I noticed that the truck driver is the same person who shot Naku...LOL....looks like the person who hired him didnt pay when D survived...so he is driving truck these days...Tongue....how many times r they gonna use that actor?...LOL

Chaskar isnt as smart as he thinks he is...why would he say he killed D in front of all those people...D'oh...now hopefully the gadha believes Chaskar is his enemy when he is told so...Silly
Ya iam sure Chaskar will bhi pitoed left right and center by Dutta very soon LOL. He took enuf of screenspace and acted enuf heroish, now its his turn to get smashed Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82sikkaishapbtghosh-Carrie--Huma-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Good to see a post from you Anu!
Oh God, the show has got to be christened as Laagi Tortoise se Lagan, its was not moving. The only ray of hope was Dutta pining and wanting Naku - beautifully acted :)
Why cant Dutta get his sight back?
Why cant they show us Seema-Dutta confrontation?
Seriously, that chacha has got to be the worst actor on this planet. I think he was the same guy who sang Tu Meri Zindagi LOL, he should restrict himself to lip sync, dialog baazi suit nahin karti :)
Oh man thanks for saying that..........wahi mein soch rahi thi ki I forgot something imp LOL. That was it, man what an horrible horrible actor he is............ such a misfit in Laagi where every actor acts above par.....except ofcourse suds LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-Carrie-

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beees

hehehehe!! Luved the way u summed it all anu!! [ROFL
The driver was one of anna's men in several episodes in the past! I agree probably he is the most popular junior artist in ltl.
Abt the mujra, it was by far one of the clumsiest song sequnce in ltl, not to mention chachji and chasker's wierd expressions. Chanda was like a supewoman running around on the kotha puttng up acts without letting anyone see her. Still wondering which door did dutta take to ecape and from where did chachaji and chanda bring him back?
Anu u have not commented on the khoon bhari maang scene, am dying to read ur comments on that. Luved ur observation abt the kurta though   Clap
LOLLOL May be iam sheer lucky that I didnt get a video with full precap in it LOL. I tried hard, searched the whole utube videos but all got only part of the precap in it, so took it as Bappa's indication (can I get more filmy than this? TongueLOL) that HE is sparing me the horror for the day LOL, so gave up LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha

Go to top