Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TOI: Learn to read our Hearts!-Pooja (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishp

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by yemi3006

i wonder when she gave these answers.......... mostly ok, but some of them are ........:scratch:

yemi does it matter when she gave her these answers i loved ur emoctions we all know sometimes she do lots of buk bukLOLbechari also speak for someone else na so now this becomes her habbit

Arhaan ke tarha goonge rehne se jyada achcha hai na buk buk karna..WinkLOL

oye nooooooooooooo vishu nothing about arhaan dont dare cal him anything bad LOL

ArJa inseparable hai bey, ek ke taang keencha to doosre par effect hoga naa..WinkLOL

u r muwahss yaara Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpbabithaj

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

i wonder when she gave these answers.......... mostly ok, but some of them are ........:scratch:

yemi does it matter when she gave her these answers i loved ur emoctions we all know sometimes she do lots of buk bukLOLbechari also speak for someone else na so now this becomes her habbit

Arhaan ke tarha goonge rehne se jyada achcha hai na buk buk karna..WinkLOL

oye nooooooooooooo vishu nothing about arhaan dont dare cal him anything bad LOL

ArJa inseparable hai bey, ek ke taang keencha to doosre par effect hoga naa..WinkLOL

u r muwahss yaara Hug

thanku....

Edited by vishp - 21 January 2011 at 2:20am
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! Smile
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing... Smile
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Amen to that yemi, some of them are just plain nonsense!!!!!Thumbs Down
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

10 THINGS Wishes men understood 
Learn to read our hearts... 

Pooja Gor 

Dont crib about the time we take to get ready when going out.It is natural that we want to look good for you,so please understand! check!

It is not only a mans right to have a temper! Yes we women also do get angry so be by our side in those moments instead of flipping on us for having a temper ! absolutely check!

Tantrums are inherent,so instead of complaining about the number of tantrums we throw,just find ways to deal with them! again absolutely check!

Not all women are big foodies but it is important that you know what our favourite food or favourite restaurant is.Such small things go a long way! check!

Yes,equality is important but when taking a girl out,remember its a boyfriends job to pay for everything ! Girls dont want to spend a penny when they are out with their man! Disagree

Yes we love to shop and we love it even more when our purchase is appreciated ! So keep the compliments coming for all the new goods we buy! Erm, disagree, I buy what I like for MYSELF, not to please anyone ELSE!

Never and that means NEVER praise another woman when the girl who is the centre of your world,is around. Disagree - insecurity is a bad thing....by all means praise other women, in addition to praising you...look by all means - touch - and youre dead!

It is not only her job to know what you like and dont like Please take the time to remember and understand her likes and dislikes ! Oh yes check!!!!!

Women are bad drivers so men will have to become their drivers or appoint one to give his girl a princess treatment! Completely and utterly disagree - dont mind letting my man do the driving so I can sit back and put on my make up - but I am a BRILLIANT driver!!!

Most importantly know how to read a womans heart! Its not that complicated ! Definitely check!

As told to Debarati S Sen 

@timesofindia.com

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---babithajhussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by Armu4eva

10 THINGS Wishes men understood 
Learn to read our hearts... 

Pooja Gor 

Dont crib about the time we take to get ready when going out.It is natural that we want to look good for you,so please understand! check!

It is not only a mans right to have a temper! Yes we women also do get angry so be by our side in those moments instead of flipping on us for having a temper ! absolutely check!

Tantrums are inherent,so instead of complaining about the number of tantrums we throw,just find ways to deal with them! again absolutely check!

Not all women are big foodies but it is important that you know what our favourite food or favourite restaurant is.Such small things go a long way! check!

Yes,equality is important but when taking a girl out,remember its a boyfriends job to pay for everything ! Girls dont want to spend a penny when they are out with their man! Disagree

Yes we love to shop and we love it even more when our purchase is appreciated ! So keep the compliments coming for all the new goods we buy! Erm, disagree, I buy what I like for MYSELF, not to please anyone ELSE!

Never and that means NEVER praise another woman when the girl who is the centre of your world,is around. Disagree - insecurity is a bad thing....by all means praise other women, in addition to praising you...look by all means - touch - and youre dead! ....... so true LOLThumbs Up

It is not only her job to know what you like and dont like Please take the time to remember and understand her likes and dislikes ! Oh yes check!!!!!

Women are bad drivers so men will have to become their drivers or appoint one to give his girl a princess treatment! Completely and utterly disagree - dont mind letting my man do the driving so I can sit back and put on my make up - but I am a BRILLIANT driver!!!

Most importantly know how to read a womans heart! Its not that complicated ! Definitely check!

As told to Debarati S Sen 

@timesofindia.com

MMG, your answers pretty much mirror what was going thru my mind when I saw her answers....... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yemi, PG is like 17, 18?????

She's young, she'll learn!!!!!!!!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Go to top