TOI: Style Sheet - Sanjeeda Sheikh

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

STYLE SHEET Sanjeeda Shaikh,actress 
Anything smart and comfortable is stylish 

... says Sanjeeda Shaikh,who does not believe in taking seasonal trends too seriously 

My style quotient 

Style to me is a quality which we all possess.It is the manifestation of imagination and individuality.However,we seem to have taken it a bit too seriously,and I think we really need to lighten up.Anything that is smart,fashionable,and not to forget comfortable,is style.

My colours 

Choosing the right colour and making sure it suits you is the most important.Thankfully,Im not very fussy about colours and have all of them in my wardrobe.Summer is the time when all my white outfits come out.I make sure I mix and match my accessories bags,shoes,etc appropriately.I believe one must use a lot of colour to make your like colourful.

Must have accessories 

I am very fond of accessories,but very choosy too.A must-have accessory,for me,is the belt.It is an addition that completes ones look.I have all the different kinds of belts thin,fat,etc.I am not a jewellery person and the only jewellery I wear is earrings and rings.I always opt for long earrings.I have long hair and sporting big earring ensures that they are seen.I also use different kinds of clutch bags to complement my dresses.But my favourite accessory is a pair of sunglasses which incidentally can act like a hairband,too.

Ideal party wear 

Party wear,for me,is something in which I can dance the night away.The best-known party wear has to be the LBD (Little Black Dress) as one just cant go wrong with it.If not a dress,a tube top and perfectly fitted jeans with high heels would be the ideal choice.

My little experiments 

I love experimenting with my looks.To change the look of my old jeans,I take a blade and rip them.Style to me is ripping my jeans with a blade,and wasting a fair amount of time and energy making sure it doesnt look like its been done using a blade.Hence,after every washing them,I take the time to spread the threads.At times,I aslo use my short skirts as tube tops and have managed to grab attention and compliments for the same.Experiments have been a part and parcel of my fshionable life.But I also make sure what ever I experiment with,the end products is not loud and most importantly,looks good on me.

As told to Debarati S Sen 

@timesofindia.com

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90nimmi101111priyanIsa_deOptimisticEyes

nimmi101 Senior Member
nimmi101
nimmi101

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks armu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

111priyan IF-Dazzler