Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

   
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Hui ki nahin ? (Page 2)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 31353

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

Originally posted by kchitra77

@savan_fan...teri muh mein ghee shakkar....i hope ur words come true...i truly wanted to be treated to some intimate scenes between our lovely Saavan!!!
Geetu this drinking milk was invented only by the filmmakers i think...in reality we dint have any such ritual....probably it is to check whether the hubby n wifey share everything including milk Wink
Also if the milk is mixed with viagara or some non sleeping pills it would be handy....but nothing like that was needed on our suhaag raat LOL!!!!

oh god this post has to be censored.. viagra mixed in milk?? omg ROFLROFL ye adult forum ban gaya.. below 16 bacche should not be allowed here
 
Not our fault, creatives have put too much emphasis on consummation. BHPH is not a show for kids and I really concerned that 11-13 year olds are watching it and getting interest out of it .
 
They should have better things to do . .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128Infofan

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 3168

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by sangeeta9

Originally posted by kchitra77

@savan_fan...teri muh mein ghee shakkar....i hope ur words come true...i truly wanted to be treated to some intimate scenes between our lovely Saavan!!!
Geetu this drinking milk was invented only by the filmmakers i think...in reality we dint have any such ritual....probably it is to check whether the hubby n wifey share everything including milk Wink
Also if the milk is mixed with viagara or some non sleeping pills it would be handy....but nothing like that was needed on our suhaag raat LOL!!!!

oh god this post has to be censored.. viagra mixed in milk?? omg ROFLROFL ye adult forum ban gaya.. below 16 bacche should not be allowed here
 
Not our fault, creatives have put too much emphasis on consummation. BHPH is not a show for kids and I really concerned that 11-13 year olds are watching it and getting interest out of it .
 
They should have better things to do . .

@ Sunaina ji, Sangeeta ji, aur Chitra ji.........
It might be a ShockedsurpriseShocked to EVERYONE reading this...... but...... I am in  the age range 11-13....Shocked
I will stay away from this thread.........


Edited by shilparoxx - 21 January 2011 at 8:04pm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 31353

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Shilpa -  if you are 11 year old ( as you said in the intro thread) , you should not be here at all, specially not in this thread.
 
 
 


Edited by sunaina02 - 21 January 2011 at 7:27pm
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Joined: 29 April 2009
Posts: 3014

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Shilpa -  if you are 11 year old ( as you said in the intro thread) , you should not be here at all, specially not in this thread.
 
 
 



yes shilpa ......i second sunaina..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 3168

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Cry
if you guys have a problem with me being here I will stop being in this forum.......
it's ok with me.........(I am not trying to be rude)
just send me a Pm if you don't want me to be in the forum ( it's OK with me... )
(just don't bash me please)
I will just be a silent reader if you would like.........
It's just that I saw your forum and I am a saavan fan....... I just wanted to be apart of your discussions.........
all up to you sunainaji and ankitaji.....
I'm sorry.........
P.S I will stay away from any threads like this( if I stay ).........
again I'm sorry.....
Cry


Edited by shilparoxx - 21 January 2011 at 8:06pm
savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Joined: 09 January 2011
Posts: 218

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

@Savan_fan
 
 
If you are married with children then you must recognize the common factor - semi-transparent white color .LOLLOL
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 1296

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilparoxx

Cry
if you guys have a problem with me being here I will stop being in this forum.......
it's ok with me.........(I am not trying to be rude)
just send me a Pm if you don't want me to be in the forum ( it's OK with me... )
(just don't bash me please)
I will just be a silent reader if you would like.........
It's just that I saw your forum and I am a saavan fan....... I just wanted to be apart of your discussions.........
all up to you sunainaji and ankitaji.....
I'm sorry.........
P.S I will stay away from any threads like this( if I stay ).........
again I'm sorry.....
Cry
Shilpa dear ...dont be sad...u r just a small kid now...i know at this age there is natural inquisitiveness about love and relationships esp between the opposite sexes...we all have crossed ur age...it is with concern that we r telling u to stay away. There is a lot on life u will enjoy n for everything there is a proper age n maturity u have to attain....plz dont lose ur innocence at a very young age...hope u can take this in a positive way...plz dont be sad....ok?? Big smile

Edited by kchitra77 - 21 January 2011 at 10:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanatiknaInfofansunaina02

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Joined: 05 November 2010
Posts: 1611

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilparoxx

Cry
if you guys have a problem with me being here I will stop being in this forum.......
it's ok with me.........(I am not trying to be rude)
just send me a Pm if you don't want me to be in the forum ( it's OK with me... )
(just don't bash me please)
I will just be a silent reader if you would like.........
It's just that I saw your forum and I am a saavan fan....... I just wanted to be apart of your discussions.........
all up to you sunainaji and ankitaji.....
I'm sorry.........
P.S I will stay away from any threads like this( if I stay ).........
again I'm sorry.....
Cry
uh oh shilpa, we are not telling u because we have problem with you. 
first of all you wont understand most of the stuff we are discussing here, 
secondly, it is not the age to be part of these discussions. i am not asking you to leave the forum dear. this is not an adult forum or something. you are welcome to participate in any other discussions. 
the reason why sunaina and ankita asked you to stay away from this discussion is that, our discussions should not have bad influence on you. hope you understand what i am trying to say Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Infofanmomma1128sunaina02

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index