Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

To CV's if they really visit our forum..and to all

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

For the 1st time I'm posting a long post. Moderator can moderate this. But If I share my POV then I will find some peace.

Well, I want to go to my point's straight'..

1.     MANEET Marriage:  I LOVE all the romantic sequence between MANEET. These are really enjoyable. Apart from these moments if you noticed ( I am sure u did) all these are happening on one single day. I mean HALDI rasam, Attack of NT, NT falling from terrace, Attack of Brij, the Doctor scene, AA scenes all are happening on one single day''.Is it logical?  In a Indian Marriage there are many rasams. If Shaadi had these types of Shocks, then what would be the others?

Who are saving the day???  Off Course MANEET. 👏 All of the MANEET moments are truly magical. Really, if these moments were not shown I don't know about others but I would surely quit the show..

2. AA Scenes: I don't know why they are dragging AA's Scenes. It's really annoying and illogical. You know, after all obstacles have gone; whenever the Shaadi sequences are showing I totally forget all these obstacles. Then they show AA moments whose are now really getting on my nerves. At first I did not have any objection regarding AA as I think here Geet's legacy "good always wins over evil" will be proved dramatically. But now??

Why illogical?They have shown Anne a sensible, modern girl. She proposed arjun straightly. All are okay. But when all bad things were happening with her family, at Maneet marriage  anne was missing. 1stly she was bother for her brother Dev and Maan. Then why she doesn't care now? Another point if she is really sensible then why does not she doubt on Arjun?? That person who suddenly came to her,says ILU leaving his most beloved sister and this dry heart person within 3 or 4 hours proposed her and within  3-4 minutes put a 'Barmala' on her. And she never doubted on him as she is in Love? Does LOVE make this sensible girl insensible suddenly??  

Who are saving the day???   Again  Maneet. 👏

3.    DEV: I think Dev could play a big role here. He can be shown handling Arjun, NT, Brij by showing his guilty or something like that and thus he can repent. Or He could be died while saving Geet and his family.

4.    Precap: CV if you don't want to show ud precap then don't show it but plz don't show "Dulhe ka sehra" more or show it with other scenes to make a change.

So I want to tell CV,Please focus on only Maneet. And if you want to focus on AA please show some logical points but focus less.  This marriage sequence can be dragged more by different Rasams, funny sequence between Boys and girls sides, Reunion of Geet with her family etc''''..These are ENOUGH to increase the popularity and TRPs.

THANKS (in advance) to all who have read this with patience''..

Akelapothik

21/01/11

Edited by akelapothik - 13 years ago