Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Precap- Baisa v.s. Nani

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
SO today's precap.. a littlw argument between Baisa and NANI
i think baisa needs to leave or DIE. like she shouldnt be allowed to live ont his planet. Ok tha tmay sound too extreme. And ok I understand singhanias respecting the elders.. listening to every since word she says... following her instructions either they like it or not. That all makes sense. Also i can agree to some extent.. becaus baisa is from the village she isnt used to the "city" style.. she hasnt gotten the oppurtunity to change as the generation changes... so she has followed and lived her life a certain way with certain rules...n expects others to follow ( WHICH are still extreme.. but I can agree with that)

BUT what the hell was that TODAY.. in the precap... puting in 1 rupee or 101 rupee. she is like how its about the status obviously.. So she is indirectly INSULTING the maheswaries and telling them that they have a better status and that they are more high class and financially stable then them. And showing maheshwaris that singhania standard is HIGHER ... sure it is.. but you dont do that and TALK like that WHEN YOU ARE INVITED TO some one's house for a godh bharie.. and YOU dont insult their family like that..... LIKE WHAT IS THIS.  I like how nani's arguing and standing up.  SO what kind of morals are these BAISA????

I hope she continues to argue..n prove baisa wrong.. and MY GOD GAYATRI n Bhabhi ma need to speak up.. LIKE fine insult us.. at home.. how can u insult our bahu's in laws..and its not b/c they missed a rasam or didnt  welcome her well... but saying that we have a higher standard then YOU... WHAT does that MEAN!!AngryAngry

Like i dont understand they dont speak up.. SO STUPID... liek what would dadaji DO... sit watching his DIDI insult someone like ur SAMDHIS at THEIR function!!! Probably Sleepy

SInghanias are such piss offs at times.

And did you see Baisa when she walked into the maheswaris.. she was looking around.. all impressed.. waht did she think.. akshara came from a poor family Angry she comes from a highly reputated family... rich.. family business everything.. Baisa just needs reasons to say we are ladke wale.. better and richer than YOU.

I hope listening to baisa's worlds.. that woman whose son rajshri was thinking to get Rashmi married off to... She says stuff and gayatri n bhabhi ma over hear.. AND even Baisa should.
Something like.. Omg that lady is soo rude... there is no way i'd wanna bring a girl from their family.. someone that insults anyone anywhere.. she is so arrogant and whatever.

BAISA needs a JHOR ka JHATKA.. then maybe gayatri would speak UP and SHUT BAISA UP!!! STUPID LADY!!

OMG this is loong!

Anyways.. thats just my opinion

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25rgattuIp-AK4evernavaneetaMadhavi_DiDEE2803moonlight08cherrypansyGita97Suchi-_Divya_remosalsa

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
chill my dear..baisa will shut up when high status ladki wale will bow down in front of  low status ladke wale i.e. nandu's sasural. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16moonlight08Suchi-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

chill my dear..baisa will shut up when high status ladki wale will bow down in front of  low status ladke wale i.e. nandu's sasural. 

She doesn't even have to know Mohit's status she just has to meet Mohit's momLOL Mohit bhi koyi Prince charming nahi hai. Why can't Baisa go to Mohit's house? Why is she expecting to meet them elsewhere? She is ladkiwale and she needs to pay due respectAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4evermoonlight08cherrypansybeautiful16remosalsa_Divya_

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flgators

She doesn't even have to know Mohit's status she just has to meet Mohit's momLOL Mohit bhi koyi Prince charming nahi hai. Why can't Baisa go to Mohit's house? Why is she expecting to meet them elsewhere? She is ladkiwale and she needs to pay due respectAngry

LOL.. I know. the way she is finding faults in akshara and her family. i cant wait till she meets mohit's family. lol it would be fun if mohit's mom took her ability of saying bitterness and used it on the right PERSON. Blaming her and Nandini. Poor her.. woudlnt be able to argue her point at all.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

ideally, nandu's sasural ppl. must haven been invited by rajshri AND Singhania's too ! at least call them and ask them personally whether or not they're coming for the function...the event is in akshara's maayka toh akshara must also invite rukmani...

woh toh Sarita, bhainsa will put the blame of marrying nandu to prince charming on maate only.she was the one who was so exited for the rishta and became cupid in their wonderful love story..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08--Sari--cherrypansySuchi-remosalsa_Divya_

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

ideally, nandu's sasural ppl. must haven been invited by rajshri AND Singhania's too ! at least call them and ask them personally whether or not they're coming for the function...the event is in akshara's maayka toh akshara must also invite rukmani...

woh toh Sarita, bhainsa will put the blame of marrying nandu to prince charming on maate only.she was the one who was so exited for the rishta and became cupid in their wonderful love story..

haan Bhainsa will bring out Shava's love marriage too..she will use that in this pretext....waise hi Bhainsa ne Maate ko door rehne ko kaha hai Varsha se..th shayad bhadaas niaakl sakti hai...like Akshara's no pallu was influenced by Varsha n Nandu's love marriage bhi influenced by Shava's....LOLLOL
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

woh din kab aayega yaar..?? Day Dreaming Day Dreaming jabse Bhainsa has entered i am waiting for this historical meeting of Dinosaurs-Cheetah....Rukmani jab dahadegi tab Bhainsa extinct ho jayegi....Big smile bas m keeping my fingers crossed...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

yaa, i agree hereBig smileBig smile, atleast this should have been done, & Rajshri left it on NanduAngryAngry, to call her in lawsSleepySleepy

Go to top