Originally posted by -Pooji-

In My point of view.
Abhishek Acting has Improved alot.
as a new comer he is doing really good job  
hats off to him
ClapClap
Thumbs Up

and Yup he is sure a handsome HunkTongue

actually, Hina Khan kept on saying that "Abhishek is very handsome", while introducing the show. we all have witnessed the evolution of lot of actors, and they have all excelled. I am sure, if Abhishek puts in hard work, he will excel, as he is in the same hands of creatives, who trained so many actors . These guys are 3-4 years in the industry. I think abhishek will need another year time, to show whether he can excel like his seniors like Karan Mehra, Kinshuk Mahajan .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashelly_nairP.Kamaljit.Sean

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Anamika1570

I find Abhishek Tiwari's acting not up to the mark , the same applies to Neha Sargam as well. Both these actors would not have been able to carry CCBM on their shoulders and it would already have been shelved by now. Thanks to Kinshuk who saved it! However, In due course I am sure they would learn and improve too.

I am tired of saying this for long. Actually its Kinshuk who is carrying the show and creatives played the master stroke choosing Kinshuk to play Viren.. But whatever Abhishek was, yesterday only ,I felt a little better for him.

I remarked on Abhishek Tiwari's acting an got a verbal lashing from many. I said Kinshuk appeared to be overacting in Bidaai in many scenes... I got a verbal lashing for that too. However, Kinshuk has come a long way and improved himself so much that I absolutely love him in CCBM. I am sure that Abhishek would improve too. I find many of Abhishek's scenes with Divya excellent... he is good at portraying helplessness (anger too!) as you have rightly pointed out.Talking of Neha I thought her initial scenes and acting in CCBM was excellent and natural. But somewhere on the way that magic is gone.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 21 January 2011 at 8:57pm
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

In My point of view.
hats off to him
ClapClap
Thumbs Up

i also have the same feeling.  abhishek is a beginner. he has improved a lot. it is always better not to compare a beginner with an established actor.. i am sure he will learn more in the coming years.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

I find Abhishek Tiwari's acting not up to the mark , the same applies to Neha Sargam as well. Both these actors would not have been able to carry CCBM on their shoulders and it would already have been shelved by now. Thanks to Kinshuk who saved it! However, In due course I am sure they would learn and improve too.

I am tired of saying this for long. Actually its Kinshuk who is carrying the show and creatives played the master stroke choosing Kinshuk to play Viren.. But whatever Abhishek was, yesterday only ,I felt a little better for him.

I remarked on Abhishek Tiwari's acting an got a verbal lashing from many. I said Kinshuk appeared to be overacting in Bidaai in many scenes... I got a verbal lashing for that too. However, Kinshuk has come a long way and improved himself so much that I absolutely love him in CCBM. I am sure that Abhishek would improve too. I find many of Abhishek's scenes with Divya excellent... he is good at portraying helplessness (anger too!) as you have rightly pointed out.Talking of Neha I thought her initial scenes and acting in CCBM was excellent and natural. But somewhere on the way that magic is gone.

I am sorry to hear you got bashed. Most of the times, straightforward write ups and constructive criticisms are taken wrong by fan groups.

Abhishek is portraying "helpless husband" wellClap. His pain, that he is hiding, and at the same time, trying his best to do whatever best is possible for the family and to keep Divya happy, is being portrayed very well. I am sure his character will gather lot of appreciation, especially when Nivedita starts bashing him.

Kinshuk has come a long way. I think if he had chosen another "typical hero" character, he would have been lost in the crowd of being "just another". His character is different and is an "anti-hero", that gives him an opportunity to portray different emotions completely. This is actually a dream role of anyone. I am not citing this example with refernce to Viren or Kinshuk. But just think, Sholay till day is remembered more for Gabbbar Singh, though he was the villain. Viren is not the villain, but he is an anti-hero. So if he can pick up this character and do not make it monotonous, he will reach the sky. Not many many actors get this sort of role in their life time.Clap

LOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 22 January 2011 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaAnamikaSJain

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

In My point of view.
hats off to him
ClapClap
Thumbs Up

i also have the same feeling.  abhishek is a beginner. he has improved a lot. it is always better not to compare a beginner with an established actor.. i am sure he will learn more in the coming years.

Right, one cannot compare a college student of first year with a final year student.Smile Kinshuk is Abhishek's senior and belongs to the same "gharana" of Rajan Shahi. And I also do not understand the need to compare. Both are integral parts of a show and both are extremely important, especially at this point. If Siddharth is not there, who will Viren scheme and fight against?

shalina_kpakhilha

shalina_kp Newbie
shalina_kp
shalina_kp

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shelly_nair

In My point of view.
hats off to him
ClapClap
Thumbs Up

Right, one cannot compare a college student of first year with a final year student.Smile Kinshuk is Abhishek's senior and belongs to the same "gharana" of Rajan Shahi. And I also do not understand the need to compare. Both are integral parts of a show and both are extremely important, especially at this point. If Siddharth is not there, who will Viren scheme and fight against?

u ppl are right.
we just look at Abhishek as a beginner, and as a beginner how he is doing. as far as i think he is doing good job as a beginner. even Neha Sargam is not perfect but as a beginner she too is good. they both are acting wonderfully. we must appreciate them for this.

akhilhashelly_nair

Go to top