India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Abhishek Tiwari's acting

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking, I never liked Abhishek Tiwari's acting at all. Many people who have seen him face to face, say he looks very handsome, his physique is just awesome. Even Hina Khan aka Akshara while introducing the lead pair of CCBM many months back, said very openly that the hero in the show is very handsome. I feel he looks better as a model in still photography. But, sorry to say, but I never really liked Abhishek's acting.

But today, when he was trying to explain to Divya that they would go again and that too "just both of them" and the way Divya left the purse on the bed, I felt the helplessness on his face, was very very beautifully done by Abhishek. Today is the first time, that I liked his expressions.

Hope, like all other actors introduced by DKP, he also will hone his skills and add to the glory of the actors of the production house. Good luck Abhishek!
Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarasyadadaXlovesucelestaeAnamikaSJainsirjeeani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Frankly speaking, I never liked Abhishek Tiwari's acting at all. Many people who have seen him face to face, say he looks very handsome, his physique is just awesome. Even Hina Khan aka Akshara while introducing the lead pair of CCBM many months back, said very openly that the hero in the show is very handsome. I feel he looks better as a model in still photography. But, sorry to say, but I never really liked Abhishek's acting.

But today, when he was trying to explain to Divya that they would go again and that too "just both of them" and the way Divya left the purse on the bed, I felt the helplessness on his face, was very very beautifully done by Abhishek. Today is the first time, that I liked his expressions.

Hope, like all other actors introduced by DKP, he also will hone his skills and add to the glory of the actors of the production house. Good luck Abhishek!
Thumbs Up
I agree, but sometimes I feel that he is little overacting.. just a tiny bit, otherwise he is good.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XlovesuOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Thumbs Up
I agree, but sometimes I feel that he is little overacting.. just a tiny bit, otherwise he is good.. Big smile

Frankly speaking, I did not like his acting at all till todayTongue. Today, he expressed the helplessness and also that he is trying to make his marriage work despite getting insults from Divya, was painstaking.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Frankly speaking, I did not like his acting at all till todayTongue. Today, he expressed the helplessness and also that he is trying to make his marriage work despite getting insults from Divya, was painstaking.Cry
Poor Sid, he definitely wants to keep Divya happy as he has accepted her as his wife and he has to live with her... I hate the way Divya questions him on eveyr little thing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Poor Sid, he definitely wants to keep Divya happy as he has accepted her as his wife and he has to live with her... I hate the way Divya questions him on eveyr little thing...[/QUOTE]

I want Nivi-Viren to be together, but I just want RS to break this jodi of Sid-Divya and get new partners for them. They both will be happy at the end.
Neither Sid is happy nor Divya.

ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Poor Sid, he definitely wants to keep Divya happy as he has accepted her as his wife and he has to live with her... I hate the way Divya questions him on eveyr little thing...

I want Nivi-Viren to be together, but I just want RS to break this jodi of Sid-Divya and get new partners for them. They both will be happy at the end.
Neither Sid is happy nor Divya.

[/QUOTE] Yeah it could, but does not seem that it can happen at this point,  may be a year later.. when things go really out of hands with Sid/Divya.. But HL might do everything she can to save her daughter's marriage.. But Sid should not encourage manipulative HL..

Omshanti1111

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I find Abhishek Tiwari's acting not up to the mark , the same applies to Neha Sargam as well. Both these actors would not have been able to carry CCBM on their shoulders and it would already have been shelved by now. Thanks to Kinshuk who saved it! However, In due course I am sure they would learn and improve too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyVirMan_ArShiPoojaa_Pcherrypansy

icegal Groupbie
icegal
icegal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
He luks gud and is pretty tall..but sometimes he luks constipated tryin 2 express himself..

Go to top