Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: deepakrulz

lol just because the article says there looking for a girl. but if it did happen it wuld be awesomee

ohh i would just love to see them together😳 i hav neva seen them offscreen😕 are they friendly wid each other 😳
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

ohh i would just love to see them together😳 i hav neva seen them offscreen😕 are they friendly wid each other 😳

not sure. i dont think thier that good friends but i dont think they have anything against eachother. probably cordial. but they might be friends .

Madhuri and SRK would be amazing!!

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm not being rude but Sonakshi sitting with Madhuri....I don't think so, I would have loved to see Salman with Madhuri they both had great chemistry or anyone else.
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

OMG! They should invite Salman & Madz together!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! That would be the best thing ever!

Yeah mads and salman will be great but then salman is a big star I believe he won't like to share the limelight....😕 thats how they are

I think if not an actor she should be there all alone, having another heroine on the show will just bring banal sentences "oh I have been a big fan" "i have danced to her numbers as a child" etc etc😡
That will be so boring

This definitely is off topic, but she needs to walk out of Jhalak Dikhlaja Ja. Not only is she an erratic and inconsistent judge, but she's also extremely biased on the SCRIPTED reality show. You know sorta like....if someone speaks Marathi on the show, they'd get 9 points even if they kinda deserve 6, mebbe?

Either she can get back to films or either she can go back to Colorado. I don't like whatever I see of her.....definitely not qualified enough to judge with that much subjectivity.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity_9000

SRK-Madhuri!

Not really a fan of SRK, but I really want to see both SRK-Madhrui together. Should we send tweets to KJo on twitter requesting for this jodi?

Agreed. They would be awesome together. Finale maybe? :)
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why can't Madhuri come alone??Anyways everyone's going to be staring at her only while she's there...who cares who's with her??Just Madhuri's enough..!!!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yipee! me would love to see her on KWK again  but sonakshi? really? c'mon the poor gal will be completely forgotten lol.

Originally posted by: zainab25

This definitely is off topic, but she needs to walk out of Jhalak Dikhlaja Ja. Not only is she an erratic and inconsistent judge, but she's also extremely biased on the SCRIPTED reality show. You know sorta like....if someone speaks Marathi on the show, they'd get 9 points even if they kinda deserve 6, mebbe?

Either she can get back to films or either she can go back to Colorado. I don't like whatever I see of her.....definitely not qualified enough to judge with that much subjectivity.

agree...shes being too saccharine sweet to all the contestants....not honest enough to be a good judge...i like maliaka and remo better...they are quite critical and objective...