MADHURI to appear on KOFFEE With KARAN - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Will be nice to see Madhuri on KWK. The only thing is...the lady is too sweet! So the other guest should be someone who will add a bit of spice. That way it can be balanced out.

qwertyfied thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adhuri-Daastan

Will be nice to see Madhuri on KWK. The only thing is...the lady is too sweet! So the other guest should be someone who will add a bit of spice. That way it can be balanced out.

Agree and I dont want a newbie who'd just gush abt her n then sit staring at her pretty face...want somebody who has worked with her so that they can talk abt their experiences working together, keep their own while sharing the couch,. etc. Not really looking for a hero-woship-y episode. That'll be just too sugar-y

Originally posted by: stars4u

I've read on the sets of some movie Preity tried to have some favours from the director (more screen time + more consistent role than Madhuri) by sucking up to him & God knows what else...Madhuri didn't like Preity acting like that. Then I saw the episode of KWK with Rani & Madhu and whenever she had to rank an actress (beauty, acting, dance or whatever, Preity was ranked the lowest and Karan made sure Preity was almost in every question)....Rani was the most appreciated actress by Madh at that time.....The way she said "I'l give Preity that or this mark".....sounded like she has some issues with her - so obvious!!! LOL - she ranked Rani above Priety in every departement....ah ha ha ha 

obviously rani is better actor n dancer than preity...........even kajol chose kareena over preity........if she choose rani it doesnt mean she dislikes preity......i am hearing first time that madz doesnt like preity.......

Of course.....lol..but the way she answered whenever Priety was involved in a question....said it all...and the gossip I read might have some truth..DO watch the episode with Rani & Madh and you'll realize that she tried to put down Priety in favour of Rani in a sweet way but I guessed she doesn't appreciate Preity. 🥱
It is the way she tried to remain charming nice & calm whenever she mentionned PZ..that was laughable..I could tell she can't stand her...😆 
How do you know so much about Bollywood, Lily? Have you not just started with it after 2006 or so? 😛
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and Lili... I remember reading way back both PZ and Madhuri haviing issues with each other during the filming of that movie with Ajay Devgun...Dont remember the name...
Yeh Raastein Hai Pyar Ke. 😆😆😆 I can't believe I still remember.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Few pages back there were some generalization about members .. let's try to avoid that please ...

Originally posted by: zainab25

Yeh Raastein Hai Pyar Ke. 😆😆😆 I can't believe I still remember.

And I can't believe that I survived after watching that film 😵 It was awful...even the magical Madhuri has done some terrible films and YRHP was defo one of them!
But Mads and PZ having issues during the making of the film, that is news to me!

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

and Lili... I remember reading way back both PZ and Madhuri haviing issues with each other during the filming of that movie with Ajay Devgun...Dont remember the name...

Wasn't it a movie with Akki? .... Don't remember the title. 😊😛
I hope Madhuri will come with s.o unexpected like KAT - Farhan said to her that she had the same smile as Madhuri - kinda a million dollar smile...😆😊
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Akki movie ... hmmm.. I dont remember Lili...

This one was.. Yeh Raastein Hai Pyar Ke... Zainab reminded me... somehow the name had completely skipped my mind... 😊