Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've read on the sets of some movie Preity tried to have some favours from the director (more screen time + more consistent role than Madhuri) by sucking up to him & God knows what else...Madhuri didn't like Preity acting like that. Then I saw the episode of KWK with Rani & Madhu and whenever she had to rank an actress (beauty, acting, dance or whatever, Preity was ranked the lowest and Karan made sure Preity was almost in every question)....Rani was the most appreciated actress by Madh at that time.....The way she said "I'l give Preity that or this mark".....sounded like she has some issues with her - so obvious!!! LOL - she ranked Rani above Priety in every departement....ah ha ha ha 

obviously rani is better actor n dancer than preity...........even kajol chose kareena over preity........if she choose rani it doesnt mean she dislikes preity......i am hearing first time that madz doesnt like preity.......
stars4u thumbnail
Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Lol LadyGaga, I D K to be really honest. I have followed a few other reality shows such as Dance India Dance which is fairly organized and the judges are actually qualified enough to judge, unlike Shilpa Shetty or Malaika Khan. All Shilpa Shetty did at another reality show was mouth, "It's rawwwwwking" and flash her left hand to highlight her diamond ring. πŸ˜• That was her signature move. JDJ (the show MD is presently judging) was really not all that unorganized the past seasons...as in choreographers like Vaibhavi or Saroj Khan would indeed judge and inform.Malaika, I find, much better as a judge than Madhuri. Juhi Chawla last season on JDJ was bearable as well. Simon Cowell is paid to be the way he is...Lol...Madhuri is also just paid ridiculous amounts of money to judge an already scripted show. I just find her comments erratic....and extremely prejudiced. 

I don't even know how the the "good human being" conversation was brought in when all I stated was that I find Madhuri to be a horrendous judge.
just like the way u brought up JDJ issue in KWK topic...."good human being" conversation was brought in this topic...

HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CZ..

is madhuri being hated because she's a bad judge or is she being hated because she has so many fans and gets a lot appreciation, which, according to some, is unwarranted? 

in either case, her acting and/or judging capabilities have got nothing to do with this topic. we have an entire JDJ forum for that. but I guess the placement of one's opinion depends upon where he/she gets (unwarranted) support from.

anyway, I think she should probably come solo or with one of her contemporaries like juhi. sridevi would be awesome too! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

The reasons are interconnected. Some will always find 'bad' in everything & to do that they might resort to someone speaking their mother tongue or any other x, y, z reasons. Bottom line remains the same i.e "hey you know what? I just don't like how that person is spoken good of all the time, lemme come up with something negative after all nobody's perfect" & bam there they come up with their reasons for  how Shiney & Madhuri are no different & how Madhuri is no 'God' (yeah, as if anyone called her so in this topic).

There's nothing one can do  to them because they'll find something 'bad' in everything good. So the best thing is to ignore such 'negative particles' and move ahead.

Can we seriously stop with the indirect references here? There's only one person who brought up MD in JDJ at first, so why not just say her name? Nobody is an idiot here, you know? Way to be slick...not!  

Oh and btw, a person can be more than just a "postive particle" or a "negative particle." Ever heard of being neutral?
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
stars4u thumbnail
an we seriously stop with the indirect references here? There's only one person who brought up MD in JDJ at first, so why not just say her name? Nobody is an idiot here, you know? Way to be slick...not!  

Oh and btw, a person can be more than just a "postive particle" or a "negative particle." Ever heard of being neutral?

There's only one person who brought up MD in JDJ at first, so why not just say her name? zainab25 i think πŸ˜‰
Edited by stars4u - 13 years ago
^^ Zainu should tweet about that =)
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Nah, people are either angels, or pure devils. There is no middle ground. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What? Are we still living in fairytales where people are either "good" or "evil"?
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: SoEulMate_LoVeR

The reasons are interconnected. Some will always find 'bad' in everything & to do that they might resort to someone speaking their mother tongue or any other x, y, z reasons. Bottom line remains the same i.e "hey you know what? I just don't like how that person is spoken good of all the time, lemme come up with something negative after all nobody's perfect" & bam there they come up with their reasons for  how Shiney & Madhuri are no different & how Madhuri is no 'God' (yeah, as if anyone called her so in this topic).

There's nothing one can do  to them because they'll find something 'bad' in everything good. So the best thing is to ignore such 'negative particles' and move ahead.

That's an extremely harsh and horrible generalization to make, don't you think. You don't know us, so stop insinuating and accusing others of what you do not know. I can also turn around and twist your words and say the same for fans: that 'they will always find a way to defend their favorites even when they know it isn't true'. But hey, I wouldn't go so far because I don't know you or others here as well to say that. Moreover, while Zainab's and others' comments were linked to Madhuri (whether it be on her acting prowess or judging capability), your comment is targeted towards members.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
on a side note, I wonder why aamir khan has never come on KWK. since he's become quite media friendly in recent times, I think he should make an appearance on the show. he needs to shed his 'arrogant' persona and realize that he's not the only solicitor of 'intellectual' films. 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CZ..

on a side note, I wonder why aamir khan has never come on KWK. since he's become quite media friendly in recent times, I think he should make an appearance on the show. he needs to shed his 'arrogant' persona and realize that he's not the only solicitor of 'intellectual' films. 

There were reports that Aamir was coming with Kiran to promote Dhobi Ghat...but I guess they weren't true. πŸ˜• I still hope he comes! He is my favourite actor😊 Also, I want to see how rapid his rapid fire will beπŸ˜†