MADHURI to appear on KOFFEE With KARAN - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I've read on the sets of some movie Preity tried to have some favours from the director (more screen time + more consistent role than Madhuri) by sucking up to him & God knows what else...Madhuri didn't like Preity acting like that. Then I saw the episode of KWK with Rani & Madhu and whenever she had to rank an actress (beauty, acting, dance or whatever, Preity was ranked the lowest and Karan made sure Preity was almost in every question)....Rani was the most appreciated actress by Madh at that time.....The way she said "I'l give Preity that or this mark".....sounded like she has some issues with her - so obvious!!! LOL - she ranked Rani above Priety in every departement....ah ha ha ha
LOL...I love how MD carries herself and she is earthy and lady like indeed, but I don't know how she's a "good" human being. Ya know? She can be sugary and graceful on the show....but she shouldn't give someone 9 out of 10 cuz he/she speaks Marathi. That's not lady like or being sugary....that's just BS....She has a certain image she must maintain, and she does that very well, which I even am fond of....especially with the way she carries herself. I don't find MD to be a bad actor, dancer....just overrated, but not bad certainly. Now I don't know why I still should consider her a "good" human being...?

Madhuri has had a tete-e-tete with Subhash Ghai too...so why does she find Pretiy's behavior so offensive? Maybe Preity should be a self proclaimed MD fan too and lie down at her feet.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
Well she is a Marathi icon and has a huge fan following in Maharashtra.. so i guess her Jai maharashtra/marathi bol is coming from there..lol.. How are other celebrity judges on such shows.. i mean like A listers.. are they brutally honest.. or are they there just for  cash..or just to wave their hand and be done with it!! About criticism not everyone can be Simon Cowell and rip things apart.. altho it would be fun to see more judges like him. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Lol LadyGaga, I D K to be really honest. I have followed a few other reality shows such as Dance India Dance which is fairly organized and the judges are actually qualified enough to judge, unlike Shilpa Shetty or Malaika Khan. All Shilpa Shetty did at another reality show was mouth, "It's rawwwwwking" and flash her left hand to highlight her diamond ring. 😕 That was her signature move. JDJ (the show MD is presently judging) was really not all that unorganized the past seasons...as in choreographers like Vaibhavi or Saroj Khan would indeed judge and inform.Malaika, I find, much better as a judge than Madhuri. Juhi Chawla last season on JDJ was bearable as well. Simon Cowell is paid to be the way he is...Lol...Madhuri is also just paid ridiculous amounts of money to judge an already scripted show. I just find her comments erratic....and extremely prejudiced.

I don't even know how the the "good human being" conversation was brought in when all I stated was that I find Madhuri to be a horrendous judge.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
ns01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is she moving back to mumbai for good? sure looks like it
ladygaga thumbnail
Who is a good human being and who is not a good human being is also a perspective, maybe people like watching the seedhi saadhi, normal madhuri over a flamboyant, mooh-phat A lister who is funny and charming but has dozens of court cases pending... and is not what aam junta would like to call a "good-human" being coz he or she has shown bad bad behaviour in real life. Madhuri is considered to be an ideal celebrity, with successful career.. she is a succesful home-maker and a legend.. she is someone who you can say has it all.. that is why people look upto her. About apt judging... well i guess some people just like to look at the overall effect instead of nitpicking on small details.. which is biased.. but it depends on person to person as to what they consider admirable in a celeb..when he/she is judging or hosting a show.
Yea she may be a "good" human being...(such a flawed argument), but that does not mean she can not be an overrated actor or a horrendous judge. Just because she's a "good" human being does not invalidate opinions of others. I don't have any reasons to believe she's above the likes of Malaika Khan or Celina Jaitley, because inherently everyone is "good". She has not done anything superior for humanity or society (She may have, but I don't know), for me to consider her any different as a "human"....that's all. I don't know what the fuss was about in this thread.....that I should not find Madhuri to be a prejudiced judge, cuz she's a "perfect" human being? 😲 She can be a home maker, home breaker, legend, flop queen....I don't care....the "good" human being tag is surely ridiculous.
ladygaga thumbnail

As I said diff people give importance to diff things, some people's judgement is clouded by her past achievements, some people are judging her as any other judge on the show. Technically, there is nothing wrong with either thinking, whatever makes people happy at the end of the day is good for them.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Mad on KWK.😍...Cannot wait
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets not forget one thing... this is the bollywood section and not a fan club.... Of course everyone will have different opinions on a particular celeb...

Some good... some bad... some neutral.....

One criticism..... and a big hungama follows...

Just because JDJ was mentioned.... Why shld not JDJ be mentioned..... Is it not related to Madhuri....

When we can talk about random stuff like chaddi banyans of Saif's neighbors....Why cant someone talk and give an opinion on what she feels about Madhuri on JDJ....
When JDJ is the reason she is in the news today.....