MADHURI to appear on KOFFEE With KARAN - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Arre... Zainab... me and wise... 😳 

Let me come down to earth and will give my 2 cents... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Okie got one more article.. πŸ˜†..

Click here

When Karan Johar started seeking a fitting guest to accompany Madhuri Dixit on his show Koffee With Karan, he was shocked by the number of calls he got. Every other actress wanted to share the couch with Mads.

Sipping a cuppa with the one and only Madhuri Dixit sounds super-exciting to our young set of actresses. Karan tells a tabloid, "I can't say I'm amazed by Madhuri's popularity. When I decided to invite her on my show I didn't know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood."

The TV show host was flooded with requests, and whenever any Bollywood babe called him, he knew what the reason behind that was. Karan couldn't decide whom he should call along side Madhuri. Now as per reports, it's Sonkashi Sinha who will get lucky to be with Mads on Karan's show.

But we think getting Dr Shriram Nene, husband of Madhuri, would have been a better choice as Karan's show mainly has had real-life couples and we can't remember when Madhuri came on a talk show with her dear hubby.

If Shahrukh & Ajay can appear solo, I think Madz can too.

I'd much rather see her appearing solo (with a special guest appearance like Rani made last season but this time someone like SRK, Salman, or Anil) than have her and Sonakshi together!
I LOVE Madhuri but I haven't seen anything mahaan that Madhuri has done...I dont consider her God or any other actor. They are normal human being who have a job and I don't understand how JDJ comes into this topic.

Originally posted by zainab25

^^ LMFAO, a good human being is defined by whatever they have done for humanity or the society otherwise we all are inherently good. Obviously, since you or your friend can not provide the fellow members here her contributions to the society, you are pleasing yourself with pseudo theories, and winks. πŸ˜›

Maddy, you are the wise one...has MD done anything for the society for me to consider her a God or above any other actors?...like above Mallika Shwrawat or Celina Jaitley?..I am speaking of the 'great human being' aspect, you see.

No Zainu.. Since it was for me, I would butt inπŸ˜‰

The definition of Great Human Being varies from man to man.. One doesnt need to do charity to become a great human being.. For me the criteria lies elsewhere..

And even if she does some charity or doesn't.. She doesnt need to publish that in mediaπŸ˜›.. As per what I have known abt her, she is deffo a legend a class apart for me..

By that theory, SRK is not great human being too ! Salman is worst for he killed 4 people and so many animals.. and not to mention abt others..

But acc. to me, they all r.. Rest, u can carry on with whatever u think abt everyone.. I dont exactly careπŸ˜› Madhuri is the undisputed queen of Indians, and that's a fact that's itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

If Shahrukh & Ajay can appear solo, I think Madz can too.

I'd much rather see her appearing solo (with a special guest appearance like Rani made last season but this time someone like SRK, Salman, or Anil) than have her and Sonakshi together!

I still cherish the vid where Rani says her parents watch MadZ's movies and not hersπŸ˜† They were so cuteπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ruky786

I LOVE Madhuri but I haven't seen anything mahaan that Madhuri has done...I dont consider her God or any other actor. They are normal human being who have a job and I don't understand how JDJ comes into this topic.

No one is considering her as God πŸ˜ƒ It's Great Human Being.. Nowhere no one used the word God😊

Even I dont understand how JDJ and her judging comes into this topicπŸ˜†
I can't wait for this episode πŸ˜ƒ
I can wait for the episode and then skip it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I still cherish the vid where Rani says her parents watch MadZ's movies and not hersπŸ˜† They were so cuteπŸ˜†

i  know. that was so adorable! 😳