MADHURI to appear on KOFFEE With KARAN - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deepakrulz

madhuri and salman wuld be goodd but that prolly wouldnt happen

Is there something wrong between them? I have noticed an uncomfortable moment on Wave concert too. Do u know?
WOwowow..

Madhuri + SRK/Sallu/Amir anyone is fine 😃

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this 😃

Madhuri ☺️
Madhuri + Sridevi, finally!
Originally posted by smartie_pants

agree...shes being too saccharine sweet to all the contestants....not honest enough to be a good judge...i like maliaka and remo better...they are quite critical and objective...

Oh yea, in my opinion Remo was quite objective on Dance India Dance, but on JDJ he does not put in enough effort to inform the audiences or even the contestants about technicalities, faults, plus points, or the dance forms. Most of the time, it's like 'I love MJ'. *yawns* I had no expectations from Malaika to begin with, but she has surprised me so much and she tries to be honest. She may not be qualified enough to judge some of the dance forms, but she's far more critical and objective than MD. What do I even say about MD....not only is she too sugary to the contestants, she lets her personal biases affect her commentary and scores. Ugh. But mehh, maybe the JDJ's executive producers tell her to be bias and sugary so that the audience gets nauseated.

Madhuri to appear on KWK? Sonakshi is fine. All of the attention Madhuri gets is solely because she lives in Colorado, away from all of the buzz. Had she been in India and still maybe giving appearances or doing movies, she'd be like any other of her contemporaries. She's too mediocre of an actor to be praised THIS much.

(Shak, you should read this as well...Lol, maybe our views match up again.)
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

ohh i would just love to see them together😳 i hav neva seen them offscreen😕 are they friendly wid each other 😳

Salman and Madz? For sure! They are really fond of each other!
this is a gr8 news.Looking forward to see mads on kwk.

I dont understand why some people have to bring in the issue of her being a bad judge in jdj? How does it matter to them if they believe the show is rigged in whole? All the attention madhuri is getting is not coz she lives in Colorado away from all the buzz but coz she has always preferred to stay away from the buzz. She is madhuri dixit.. she wouldn't go around creating buzz by leaving her family back in Colorado, shes the one who left bollywood for her family when her career was at pick. Madhuri might be mediocre to some people but it's not always about being a good actor, sometimes its about being a genuine human being. Sadly certain people around simply fail to see that coz world to them is what appears in front of their eyes and being genuine human being doesnt matter to them coz it doesnt concern them.

Edited by Love_Madhuri - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Love_Madhuri

I dont understand why some people have to bring in the issue of her being a bad judge in jdj? How does it matter to them if they believe the show is rigged in whole? All the attention madhuri is getting is not coz she lives in Colorado away from all the buzz but coz she has always preferred to stay away from the buzz. She is madhuri dixit.. she wouldn't go around creating buzz by leaving her family back in Colorado, shes the one who left bollywood for her family when her career was at pick. Madhuri might be mediocre to some people but it's not always about being a good actor, sometimes its about being a genuine human being. Sadly certain around simply fail to see that coz world to them is what appears in front of their eyes and being genuine human doesnt matter coz it doesnt concern them.

What has she done for humanity or the society to be considered a God amongst insects?

All your other ramblings is an opinion, just like mine. She had done the disastrous Aaaja Nachle post her marriage (that already invalidates your argument that she left Bwood for her family)...her career was not at "pick" as you put it....the peak had come and gone, so she decided to start a family.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Love_Madhuri

I dont understand why some people have to bring in the issue of her being a bad judge in jdj? How does it matter to them if they believe the show is rigged in whole? All the attention madhuri is getting is not coz she lives in Colorado away from all the buzz but coz she has always preferred to stay away from the buzz. She is madhuri dixit.. she wouldn't go around creating buzz by leaving her family back in Colorado, shes the one who left bollywood for her family when her career was at pick. Madhuri might be mediocre to some people but it's not always about being a good actor, sometimes its about being a genuine human being. Sadly certain people around simply fail to see that coz world to them is what appears in front of their eyes and being genuine human being doesnt matter to them coz it doesnt concern them.

Totally agree with that😉 She is a great human being and LOVE the attention and all she is getting in JDJ😆 So many people are watching the show just for her😉 And will continue doing so..

And dont worry abt the judging issues.. With fame, there comes nuisances and negative criticisms.. we gotta ignore them for good😉 Like SRK said - Unless we see some people having problem with me, I dont feel I am important enough😆

SRK-Madhuri☺️
^^ LMFAO, a good human being is defined by whatever they have done for humanity or the society otherwise we all are inherently good. Obviously, since you or your friend can not provide the fellow members here her contributions to the society, you are pleasing yourself with pseudo theories, and winks. 😛

Maddy, you are the wise one...has MD done anything for the society for me to consider her a God or above any other actors?...like above Mallika Shwrawat or Celina Jaitley?..I am speaking of the 'great human being' aspect, you see.
Originally posted by zainab25

What has she done for humanity or the society to be considered a God amongst insects?

All your other ramblings is an opinion, just like mine. She had done the disastrous Aaaja Nachle post her marriage (that already invalidates your argument that she left Bwood for her family)...her career was not at "pick" as you put it....the peak had come and gone, so she decided to start a family.

Did I even ask you to consider her God among insects? or is that what you think people consider her? some just cant go around without putting others down. Just in case you dont know then let me tell you aaja nach le came after she got married and had 2 kids so she did leave bollywood for family after she got married.

thanks for the correction btw.