U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
^I guess they balance it out then πŸ˜†

p.s - malaika is annoying. =\
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zainab25

This definitely is off topic, but she needs to walk out of Jhalak Dikhlaja Ja. Not only is she an erratic and inconsistent judge, but she's also extremely biased on the SCRIPTED reality show. You know sorta like....if someone speaks Marathi on the show, they'd get 9 points even if they kinda deserve 6, mebbe?

Either she can get back to films or either she can go back to Colorado. I don't like whatever I see of her.....definitely not qualified enough to judge with that much subjectivity.

*TELEPATHY*

I never knew we thought alike, Yamraj ....*Battles Eyelids*

Be it her lacking knowledge in the various technicalities of dancing styles or her bias towards contestants like Ankita and the other fellow Marathi's.  She has lost all credibility of being on the fence.Something which I have never expected out of actress of a considerable experience in the field of dance. Sheer ageless beauty and a 'second to none' grace wouldn't complete the equation .. Prejudice bhi koi cheez hota hai = )

Nonetheless, I would like to see her in KWK , a show which has always catered to the blowing trumpets. Karan (minus his lame brain) should invite Salman Khan/Amir Khan with her ... HAHK reunion 😍 ..

PS : I will never accept SRK bombast the moron's way ever again on the show.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm y cant he invite Madz & Sallu for once
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
or how about just Madz & then keep showing clips of other stars talking to/about her

Madz & sonakshi? why
did actressess run out in bwood suddenly? πŸ˜†

or get Madz & Juhi
the 2 leading ladies from the same era or whatever
omg madhuri and sallu are so much in demand...why cant kjo just bring these two togetherπŸ˜•
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sakina-

Why can't Madhuri come alone??Anyways everyone's going to be staring at her only while she's there...who cares who's with her??Just Madhuri's enough..!!!

Yup exactly!!

Why Sonakshi anyways?? If it's Madhuri what's the point of her being around?? Everyone will focus only on Madhuri πŸ˜†

All said & done, just can't wait to see her on Koffee with Karan & glad to know that Karan Johar was flooded with calls from actresses, Madhuri carries such a persona afterall 😳

joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't really understand the connection btwn this topic and jhalak....
Anyway, if it's already out, I think Madhuri is very good as a judge, being a trained kathak dancer she has full crediability.
Yes she is sweet towards every1, but then it shows her respect to every1 and that she doesn't believe she is a goddess or somethin or better than any1 to make harsh comments on people (just shows how humble she is) .
Secondly, whats good remarks to ankita have to do with her being marathi speaker? every1 know ankita is a good dancer (and know i am not a fan of hers) even when she performs at events her performances alway standout.
Edited by joyce_k - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mads and juhi, that would be great
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They should have a 90's actresses special :) Madhuri, Juhi, Karishma Kajol
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YAY.. I cant wait to see her on KWK.. I realllly want her to come with salman.. It would be a dream come true.. Its been such a long time since we have seen them together.. Haayee, 😍 "Pehla pehla pyar hai.. Pehli pehli baar hai.. jaan ke bhi anjaana, Kaisa mera yaar hai.." ❀️ Plz invite madhuri-salman together..