Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita needs to stand up now.. (Page 3)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Yes she could do with self confidence and independence x

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Great discussion. It would great to see Nivi turn into a woman of substance. This time Nivi should make her own decision and not be influenced. She loves Viren, so at the end of the day she should decide if she wants to be with him or let go. I would very much like to see her character grow and stop depending on others. Its her life and only she should have the right to make decisions.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

When lots of speculations are going on, as whether Nivi-Viren can unite and what are the ways for them to unite, I feel instead of making Nivi dependent on Sid or Viren or Keshav or Yash or anyone, its better to show Nivi independent. Thats the true joy of a woman, a woman who is able to withstand every storm on her own, instead of hearing with teary eyes YD's harsh words, or waiting for CC to call her "bahu" or getting some sympathetic words from VD, being insulted by Divya for having affair with Sid or some hopeless looks from Sid or being used by Viren.

Its high time, Nivedita understands that she needs to stand on her own two feet, and proclaim to the world, whoever it is, that no one has the right to talk to her harshly, yell at her or use her for their own purposes. I loved the Nivedita, who came inside the Sood house during the marriage preparation, giving a damn to all her emotions and being steady to earn her living by her own "mehnaat". I was happy that though troubled initially, she could make her mind that Soods matter nothing to them, except they are her boss's client. That's the position Soods had in her eyes.

I just cant bear Nivedita's dependence on Sid, or Viren or anyone. Once Sid is yelling at her, then Viren is using her, YD does not seem to have her food digested without speaking some harsh words for Nivi or abusing her father or grandmother.

Get up Nivedita! Take control of your life and do not allow others to determine the course of your life.

I guess that is how women are.............no matter whatever they think before marriage.....but once they get married into a family.......they make it thier own..........forgetting evrything that happened in the past...........its the sanskaar as they say which are in every women's genes somehow.

Nivedita is that kind of girl who was reserved but very respectful of others feelings......she did raised her voice when it was too much for her.........n there was no one else to speak for her.........but as of now...she has Viren......who according to her has been god-sent angel..........unlike Sid in her eyes who didnt respect her feelings nor her families.......n whom she had quite indirectly had accused also.

Right now......there are no such circumstances that wud make her want to be confident or independent...........she doesnt have to worry about things when Viren is with her............who in her eyes is adamant to prove her innocent.

To react........or to take charge of her life......she needs to get a big shock of her life from Viren.........its only that one person.....who can get a major change in her personality..............and for that change.......i guess we'll have to wait n watch......what Viren does next.........n how the story about Viren's revenge unfolds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhasahujaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

I guess that is how women are.............no matter whatever they think before marriage.....but once they get married into a family.......they make it thier own..........forgetting evrything that happened in the past...........its the sanskaar as they say which are in every women's genes somehow.

Nivedita is that kind of girl who was reserved but very respectful of others feelings......she did raised her voice when it was too much for her.........n there was no one else to speak for her.........but as of now...she has Viren......who according to her has been god-sent angel..........unlike Sid in her eyes who didnt respect her feelings nor her families.......n whom she had quite indirectly had accused also.

Right now......there are no such circumstances that wud make her want to be confident or independent...........she doesnt have to worry about things when Viren is with her............who in her eyes is adamant to prove her innocent.

To react........or to take charge of her life......she needs to get a big shock of her life from Viren.........its only that one person.....who can get a major change in her personality..............and for that change.......i guess we'll have to wait n watch......what Viren does next.........n how the story about Viren's revenge unfolds.

some days back, out of fun I had written Sid's blow was not enough for her to become confident. LOLPerhaps, when Viren breaks her trust, the intensity of that would be too much, that she will be brutally heartbroken or will gain determination. To me, Sid's mistake was not that intense for Nivedita and thats why Nivedita easily could enter the Sood house as Viren's wife. Plus, as you said, she felt Viren would be there to support her. Lets see how Viren's blow would act on Nivedita!

BTW, if you are watching the previous episodes, can you watch that "big fight day" scene once more! I am not able to do so. I want to confirm, whether Sid yelled at Nivedita after she questioned DS, Sid's ideal? Just as Nivedita lost her cool, when all fingers started pointing at her ideal, her father, Keshav? It will be helpful. thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

When Sid didnt say a word.....she did raise her voice at YD to speak on behalf of her father.
And when Sid ask her to shutup....n when she explains for thier behavior towards her father.....he raises his voice n they both start arguing into a big fight for thier own self-respect.

She was addressing harshly to mostly Sid and YD.....but she spoke to dadaji in a pleading way asking him why he cudnt see the right or wrong n why he didnt speakup.....but while speaking to him....at the end she kinda raises her voice.

And then Sid shushes her down n asks them to leave rudely........n nivi was leaving with the heavy heart.....when JW throws her father out.....Nivi gets furious n talks to JW rudely n before taking her father home.....she turns to Sid n says.....she is leaving behind all the relations she had with this house or him or his fmily.

To be honest....after watching this epi again....i was very very disappointed with Sid....i know he loved his family.....but he cud have been more neutral instead of losing his temper.......It was not a rational decision.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

When Sid didnt say a word.....she did raise her voice at YD to speak on behalf of her father.
And when Sid ask her to shutup....n when she explains for thier behavior towards her father.....he raises his voice n they both start arguing into a big fight for thier own self-respect.

She was addressing harshly to mostly Sid and YD.....but she spoke to dadaji in a pleading way asking him why he cudnt see the right or wrong n why he didnt speakup.....but while speaking to him....at the end she kinda raises her voice.

And then Sid shushes her down n asks them to leave rudely........n nivi was leaving with the heavy heart.....when JW throws her father out.....Nivi gets furious n talks to JW rudely n before taking her father home.....she turns to Sid n says.....she is leaving behind all the relations she had with this house or him or his fmily.

To be honest....after watching this epi again....i was very very disappointed with Sid....i know he loved his family.....but he cud have been more neutral instead of losing his temper.......It was not a rational decision.

Thanks.
U r right about Sid. I am also not at all happy with Sid, and would never side with him, especially, when he stood there seeing Keshav's physical insult. Nothing, just nothing and no justification, can be given for Sid for this incident. He also understood this very well and thus when he went to seek apology, he knew that wont be forgiven so easily. His words to NT dadi was "will Putul ever forgive me?", that shows he is aware of what mistake he did and that he should bear the punishment for this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me_Namita_

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Its high time that Nivedita stands on her own feet. Why she is becoming a puppet? Why she is shown to either blinded by "sense of sacrifice" or "blind trust" or "blind hatred".

She is not a puppet, she has her identity. Her dadi did not bring her up for this day, that someone else is laughing when she is crying and accusing Sid? And why Sid has to find out the culprit, she needs to find out and take control of her life! I dont understand when and why this will happen.

This show is predetermined by the marriage, its end is predicatable. That she will forgive Viren and lead a life with him only. But this is not the way, to show her as a "puppet", can Nivi ever sleep peacefully, when she thinks that she committed the same mistake as Sid did. Sid did not trust her innocence and today, she did not trust Sid, when he said he is not the stalker. Their equation has become same.

kavianand

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Do you really think CTs will do that?  Nivi's  helpless sobfest is where TRP lies.  We can only wish..Wishful thinking ,eh? Big smile

Omshanti1111

Go to top