Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita needs to stand up now.. (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

"Blessed are those who expect nothing"Smile

Is that a compliment or Sarcasm? Just Kidding! In my opinion majority of Parents bring up their Kids only with the expectation some day the kids would take care of them. The world is selfish... even the mother's milk is actually a debt that you have to pay back. When you learn not to expect anything from anyone... you would be able to more happy and contented with what you have. Even small gestures and things done by others for you can make you excited and joyful. Try it and you would find that I am not wrong there.

No, I was not joking, sorry if I have hurt you.

actually this quote is a very popular one, which dates back to 1956, The Pope Letter. This is very often used by Catholics mostly.
I like this phrase a lot, as it reminds that if we expect less, then disappointment is also less. Most of the disappointments come from expectations. Right? when ones expectation is not met, then only one feels disappointed.

I have?repeated to you, a ninth Beatitude?'Blessed is he who expect nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.'
[1727 Pope Letter 6 Oct. (1956) II. 453]

That's a very nice Quote and 100% accurate. No, you have not hurt me. I already told you that I do not allow myself to be affected by others. If petty things could make me upset then I would not have been what I am.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

That's a very nice Quote and 100% accurate. No, you have not hurt me. I already told you that I do not allow myself to be affected by others. If petty things could make me upset then I would not have been what I am.

Thanks, me too. I dont care most of the time. But do feel bad sometime, especially if I see people distorting history and presenting wrong info. Today, in one post, something like this happened and I just could not bear it. I lost my cool after many days this afternoon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaAnamikaSJain

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Really good postClap

Niveditha...Nav..Udayitha....A new life..that is what it means....She will definitely be reborn Now....Coz this revelation  about Viren and her actual reason for being Mrs Viren Sood..is really going to destroy her.....She will literally die of heart break and rise again very strong.....

She is going to build avery strong wall around her heart..I think love and romance will really have no place in her heart....I really want her to go thru this phase where she will think of only herself and discover who Niveditha actually is....I want her to reflect on her mistakes and learn...Not keep redoing them.....I want her out of that Khoti...

Easier said than done......So far we have not seen much groW*H in her....There are people who are suggesting that all this mental tortures she has been subjected to by Viren...Is only to make her stronger.....That really makes me feel Disgusted....Spooking someone  out of wits...assaulting..accusing of murdering ...all this actions...Can they make anyone stronger????? what kind of thought process is that...Its Sadistic!!!

When women can think that Nivi can become stronger when subjected to torture,,,then i feel disgusted....

I sincerely hope  what u say happens in the serial.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYANKA00sahuja_notinuse_Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Really good postClap ThanksSmile

Niveditha...Nav..Udayitha....A new life..that is what it means....She will definitely be reborn Now....Coz this revelation  about Viren and her actual reason for being Mrs Viren Sood..is really going to destroy her.....She will literally die of heart break and rise again very strong.....
And in that way, she will come out stronger and make Viren stronger. she will also reflect on what went wrong in her life, what could she have done to avoid those. And the first thing she will realise is that her fear, which in turn led to her over-dependence on others, and not on her own strength, led to this phase of her life. She will find out the root cause of the mishaps in her life, that is, fear and in the whole process, depending and not able to realise the "true worth" of every individual on whom she looked upon out of trust or the same fear which did not allow her to know her own worth.

She is going to build avery strong wall around her heart..I think love and romance will really have no place in her heart....I really want her to go thru this phase where she will think of only herself and discover who Niveditha actually is....I want her to reflect on her mistakes and learn...Not keep redoing them.....I want her out of that Khoti...
after this she will have space for "love and trust", but not blind. She will start transitioning from "blind love and trust" to recognising "her own strength".

Easier said than done......So far we have not seen much groW*H in her....There are people who are suggesting that all this mental tortures she has been subjected to by Viren...Is only to make her stronger.....That really makes me feel Disgusted....Spooking someone  out of wits...assaulting..accusing of murdering ...all this actions...Can they make anyone stronger????? what kind of thought process is that...Its Sadistic!!!
If Viren had indeed tortured her with the intention of making her strong, then that would have been a different story. Like a mother rebukes a child, but with the sole intention for the well being of a child. But, when there is no "well being thought" underneath that harsh treatment, then that becomes a torture. This is what Viren is doing, he is traumatising Nivi to meet his goal. So, Nivi's transformation is not his goal. And Nivi comes to know Viren played this game, she would either be totally heartbroken or she might try to rise up. Both options are possible. She can be so brutally heartbroken, that she might not be able to rise up. But since this is a show, it wont happen and Nivedita will rise up.
There is no justification behind Viren's wrongdoings. Same I said for Sid. If Nivedita was not comfortable marrying Sid after that insult, she was right, as marriages cannot be done by force.

When women can think that Nivi can become stronger when subjected to torture,,,then i feel disgusted....
When Nivi abandoned Sid, I tried to discuss about "women of substance" and what her duties of a woman is towards her man. 'Sense of duty" always should remain the same, whether the man involved is Sid or Viren.  Abandoning is not the solution for any relationship, till the other partner proves to be a criminal and has ulterior motifs. Nivedita abandoned her father, dadi, brother, Sid to do justice to Divya, HL, and Viren. Thats ok. She did not any bad intention, she always wants everyone to be happy.
 Most optimistic views will now be centred around the topic "women of substance" and what duties a woman have. But point to be noted that "duty" or "moral values" do not change should never change while assessing different persons. A good judge is one, who does not manipulate the "laws", but applies the "law" equally for all, without any bias.

I sincerely hope  what u say happens in the serial.......

Nivedita "path to strength" is this only. I remember a famous Hindi song, which was sung by Vani Jairam for the film Guddi.
"Hum ko mann ki shakti dena mann ka jay kare
doosro ke jai se pehle khud ki jay kare"

[Dear God, give me the strength to win myself first, before I try to win others.]

Nivedita is a great soul. No one can doubt her intentions. And based on her duties as a woman and after reflecting on what a "woman of substance" should be now and before also, (which I had tried to discuss in November, but many were not ready to accept that in Nivember) I feel this story will end in Nivi-Viren only.

if any theory can make Nivedita accept Viren, is if she remembers now what a woman of substance should be. She failed drastically in holding her man's hand and show him the right way before, but I strongly hope and pray, that she succeeds fully this time, in rectifying Viren's misunderstanding. If any woman can dare to walk this path to rectify Viren and understand Viren's reason and forgive him and start afresh, it will be Nivedita only.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 23 January 2011 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhasahuja_Namita_

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Its a good moral fr the seial...most of the shows pict women's miseries...if CCBM points nivi to be independent it will be k...also she wan'ts to be feminist!!!!!!1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

Its a good moral fr the seial...most of the shows pict women's miseries...if CCBM points nivi to be independent it will be k...also she wan'ts to be feminist!!!!!!1

true. But in most shows, women are shown to be independent only, especially, Ekta shows, though the way that happens is horrandrousLOL

but about feminist! yes definitely, a woman needs to be a feminist, provided, she knows and has the "saankars", to know what a feminist actually mean! No one else except, Nivedita can be that example, who shows what a feminist or "what a woman of substance should be", by not only pointing her good saanskars, but also where she went wrong in identifying people.

akhilhaZaykebazzAnanya

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Nivedita "path to strength" is this only. I remember a famous Hindi song, which was sung by Vani Jairam for the film Guddi.
"Hum ko mann ki shakti dena mann ka jay kare
doosro ke jai se pehle khud ki jay kare"
[Dear God, give me the strength to win myself first, before I try to win others.
]

Nivedita is a great soul. No one can doubt her intentions. And based on her duties as a woman and after reflecting on what a "woman of substance" should be now and before also, (which I had tried to discuss in November, but many were not ready to accept that in Nivember) I feel this story will end in Nivi-Viren only.

if any theory can make Nivedita accept Viren, is if she remembers now what a woman of substance should be. She failed drastically in holding her man's hand and show him the right way before, but I strongly hope and pray, that she succeeds fully this time, in rectifying Viren's misunderstanding. If any woman can dare to walk this path to rectify Viren and understand Viren's reason and forgive him and start afresh, it will be Nivedita only.

I just loved your example  and your explanation Bani!!!
I think u are one of the few who have really understood what this story is all about!! i get distracted at times coz i still dont think fully..with the story cap on!!LOL
U know that song from Guddi is my favourite......and it carries a lot of good memories for me!!
Niveditha is one beautiful Soul.....she just has to explore into herownself..thats all!! She did agrave mistake By abondoning her love,,,First time round....she failed...many dont agree to it...but i do..Still i value her but i had lost respect for her even then.....I had made apost...Niveditha...awoman of substance???? and i was bashed!!LOL

So i understand what u are getting at...She does that now....again...where is her progress???

Then it was her fathers honour....Now it is Sids Honour..she has to defend......How Ironic..I am sure she will not make the same mistake Sid did by believing  and siding the wrong....She will defend Sid and also Rescue Viren from his own self......So i think this time she will forgive and guide him.....That might be the most difficult path for her..But she will walk that path......

sahujaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

I just loved your example  and your explanation Bani!!!
Thank you, that song was composed before I was born, but I just love that.Smile

I think u are one of the few who have really understood what this story is all about!! i get distracted at times coz i still dont think fully..with the story cap on!!LOL
Actually, neither Abhishek Tiwari nor Neha Sargam stands out to be my top favourites. I admit I like Kinshuk Mahajan, but I think though he is my favourite, lot more than Abhishek, I can successfully defend my favourite actor in terms of his acting skills, without supporting Viren's wrongdoings and without demeaning Abhishek. That makes things easier for me a lot. Once one gets blinded by "blind affections", its difficult to analyse not only characters, but to see through the characters and to feel the undercurrent, that is really flowing underneath the main current.LOL
U know that song from Guddi is my favourite......and it carries a lot of good memories for me!!
Niveditha is one beautiful Soul.....she just has to explore into her own self..thats all!!
Thats her path to her own salvation and in that process, she will bring about salvation of few other confused souls.
She did agrave mistake By abondoning her love,,,First time round....she failed...many dont agree to it...but i do..Still i value her but i had lost respect for her even then....
I feel the creatives gave some examples that she does not hold anything against Sid, after that event also. Initially she was mad, but later, the way she makes Divya understand saying "Siddharth aisa nahin hain..", or to Viren "main Siddharth ko dukh dena nahin chhati thi" or " her going to the temple to burn the memories with Sid" might show that the reason of her not marrying Sid, was Divya more and her own differences with Sid or the Soods, became secondary
.I had made apost...Niveditha...awoman of substance???? and i was bashed!!LOL
Never mind! Your true victory will be when Nivedita following the same qualities of "women of substance" will rescue Viren from this lost condition.

So i understand what u are getting at...She does that now....again...where is her progress???
I had asked this question before also, that if one day Viren makes mistakes, will Nivedita leave Viren also? At that time, no one of us in our dreams also could feel that a day like this might come, when Viren will be shown as a stalker and using Nivedita against Sid.

Then it was her fathers honour....Now it is Sids Honour..she has to defend......
Its not a matter of whose Honour it is. She has to side with the "right". When she married Viren and turned down her father, she felt that "Viren was right". I feel she was right, because she was not aware that Viren could be faking. She trusts Viren, because Viren did all things which in every way looked genuine.

How Ironic..I am sure she will not make the same mistake Sid did by believing  and siding the wrong....She will defend Sid and also Rescue Viren from his own self......So i think this time she will forgive and guide him.....That might be the most difficult path for her..But she will walk that path......
she will make the same mistake as Sid did, by not being able to judge who is right and who is wrong. One time Sid made mistake, another time she will, thus their mistakes towards each other would be equal.
She will never side with wrong. The day she comes to know the truth, she will not side with wrong, whether it is Sid or Viren.
She will walk the path of righteousness, and I have not even 0.00001% doubt in that. But she needs to first find out the truth, and for that she has to look at the whole scenario with an unbiased mind.

Good discussion!Smile

PRIYANKA00akhilha

Go to top