Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

When Sid didnt say a word.....she did raise her voice at YD to speak on behalf of her father.
And when Sid ask her to shutup....n when she explains for thier behavior towards her father.....he raises his voice n they both start arguing into a big fight for thier own self-respect.

She was addressing harshly to mostly Sid and YD.....but she spoke to dadaji in a pleading way asking him why he cudnt see the right or wrong n why he didnt speakup.....but while speaking to him....at the end she kinda raises her voice.

And then Sid shushes her down n asks them to leave rudely........n nivi was leaving with the heavy heart.....when JW throws her father out.....Nivi gets furious n talks to JW rudely n before taking her father home.....she turns to Sid n says.....she is leaving behind all the relations she had with this house or him or his fmily.

To be honest....after watching this epi again....i was very very disappointed with Sid....i know he loved his family.....but he cud have been more neutral instead of losing his temper.......It was not a rational decision.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starz4me

When Sid didnt say a word.....she did raise her voice at YD to speak on behalf of her father.
And when Sid ask her to shutup....n when she explains for thier behavior towards her father.....he raises his voice n they both start arguing into a big fight for thier own self-respect.

She was addressing harshly to mostly Sid and YD.....but she spoke to dadaji in a pleading way asking him why he cudnt see the right or wrong n why he didnt speakup.....but while speaking to him....at the end she kinda raises her voice.

And then Sid shushes her down n asks them to leave rudely........n nivi was leaving with the heavy heart.....when JW throws her father out.....Nivi gets furious n talks to JW rudely n before taking her father home.....she turns to Sid n says.....she is leaving behind all the relations she had with this house or him or his fmily.

To be honest....after watching this epi again....i was very very disappointed with Sid....i know he loved his family.....but he cud have been more neutral instead of losing his temper.......It was not a rational decision.

Thanks.
U r right about Sid. I am also not at all happy with Sid, and would never side with him, especially, when he stood there seeing Keshav's physical insult. Nothing, just nothing and no justification, can be given for Sid for this incident. He also understood this very well and thus when he went to seek apology, he knew that wont be forgiven so easily. His words to NT dadi was "will Putul ever forgive me?", that shows he is aware of what mistake he did and that he should bear the punishment for this.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Its high time that Nivedita stands on her own feet. Why she is becoming a puppet? Why she is shown to either blinded by "sense of sacrifice" or "blind trust" or "blind hatred".

She is not a puppet, she has her identity. Her dadi did not bring her up for this day, that someone else is laughing when she is crying and accusing Sid? And why Sid has to find out the culprit, she needs to find out and take control of her life! I dont understand when and why this will happen.

This show is predetermined by the marriage, its end is predicatable. That she will forgive Viren and lead a life with him only. But this is not the way, to show her as a "puppet", can Nivi ever sleep peacefully, when she thinks that she committed the same mistake as Sid did. Sid did not trust her innocence and today, she did not trust Sid, when he said he is not the stalker. Their equation has become same.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you really think CTs will do that?  Nivi's  helpless sobfest is where TRP lies.  We can only wish..Wishful thinking ,eh? 😃
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

Do you really think CTs will do that?  Nivi's  helpless sobfest is where TRP lies.  We can only wish..Wishful thinking ,eh? 😃

I know they wont! But my question is why!
In most of the shows, they portray the women as helpless or too selfish and arrogant. Why cant anyone take up the story of a girl, who grows strength, who looks after a younger brother like Yash, who tries to relieve the pain of her father, who tries to do something so that her dadi at 70 years of age, not cook and notdo household 24/7? I wish they had shown Nivedita in the same pattern as Rekha was shown in "Jeevan dhara"
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nivi does not need to cure viren, i dont find him suffering from anything as how he is planning seems he is very cunning and shrewd like his parents, nivi would have lost her life because of all his traps...common...there is more to a woman than being an ideal wife, bahu, daughter...or is it her destiny to sacrifice, forgive...she has the right to live for herself..i feel after all this drama ends she should just leave viren and start her life afresh, make a career and move on with life as this relationship after all this comes in open will not have trust and biggest punishment for viren, sid and whole sood family would be that she just walks out...these people are not worth living with...

she can start working, make a career for herself...seriously that would be a treat to watch...like kusum if anyone has seen it...the show was a major success and in that kusum transformed into a really strong woman...i wish nivi does the same...viren does not need any healing, i dont find him psychotic i find him quite clever and cunning like his parents....i like the romance part..it freshens u up but seriously life does not move like that...she has the ability to be independent...would really love that..
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I too like the romance part, but the very basis of this romance is fake.

I have seen Kusum, those days Ekta shows  were worth watching. I also feel that Nivedita should move on. Viren is not psychotic or abnormal. The evil smirks that he gave, while turning back from Nivedita, did not look very healthy. I dont know why shows keep on showing that women need a man to become strong, and I also do not understand why Nivedita has to remarry or live with a mentally sick person. Both are not the only options for her. She has to stand on her own two feet.

kavianand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I too like the romance part, but the very basis of this romance is fake.

I have seen Kusum, those days Ekta shows  were worth watching. I also feel that Nivedita should move on. Viren is not psychotic or abnormal. The evil smirks that he gave, while turning back from Nivedita, did not look very healthy. I dont know why shows keep on showing that women need a man to become strong, and I also do not understand why Nivedita has to remarry or live with a mentally sick person. Both are not the only options for her. She has to stand on her own two feet.

Romance is an integral part of alove story....CCBM has been very successful in showing different faces of love and nivis role as alover in both NIvaarth and Nivren case..
In both the cases,,her feelings have been Genuine....IN nivaarth..Sid reciprocated that but this lovestory was slaughtered and a new one begins.. NIvren.. Now they are showing that Viren is far from that emotion!!
So we feel terrible for Nivi ....A heart which is capable of loving again will be shattered to million pieces...Should she be made to pick up the pieces and fix them and also face the fact that her own husband is the only cause....MAny women of today still think..no matter what we should stick to our marriage..It is so easy to advice...But to see your self in that place and feel the agony of it..that is what makes u believe in your decision....
I totally agree with u that Nivi should walk out of that relationship and not get saddled into any other ...for Now...She needs time to heal and think...and act....And i think she needs that to gain back her dignity and respect...