Nivedita needs to stand up now..

Posted: 13 years ago
When lots of speculations are going on, as whether Nivi-Viren can unite and what are the ways for them to unite, I feel instead of making Nivi dependent on Sid or Viren or Keshav or Yash or anyone, its better to show Nivi independent. Thats the true joy of a woman, a woman who is able to withstand every storm on her own, instead of hearing with teary eyes YD's harsh words, or waiting for CC to call her "bahu" or getting some sympathetic words from VD, being insulted by Divya for having affair with Sid or some hopeless looks from Sid or being used by Viren.

Its high time, Nivedita understands that she needs to stand on her own two feet, and proclaim to the world, whoever it is, that no one has the right to talk to her harshly, yell at her or use her for their own purposes. I loved the Nivedita, who came inside the Sood house during the marriage preparation, giving a damn to all her emotions and being steady to earn her living by her own "mehnaat". I was happy that though troubled initially, she could make her mind that Soods matter nothing to them, except they are her boss's client. That's the position Soods had in her eyes.

I just cant bear Nivedita's dependence on Sid, or Viren or anyone. Once Sid is yelling at her, then Viren is using her, YD does not seem to have her food digested without speaking some harsh words for Nivi or abusing her father or grandmother.

Get up Nivedita! Take control of your life and do not allow others to determine the course of your life.

Totally!

That will be amazing to watch!

Would be amazing development of her character.

Looking forward to Viren's and Nivi's character development. And their bond development.

Ok was going to wrote more but brain shutting down. Bed time
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Totally!

That will be amazing to watch!

Would be amazing development of her character.

Looking forward to Viren's and Nivi's character development. And their bond development.

Ok was going to wrote more but brain shutting down. Bed time

I dont want anyone's character development or bond development. If she focusses on bond development, she will again labd up in same mess. She needs to grow independent and strong herself first and then she can develop others.

I just want to see Nivedita standing on her own feet. She does not need to depend on others for her development. It will a treat for the person who raised her, her dadi, who will take immense pride to see her stable.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Rightly said! I have always hated woman in tears. I have cried buckets too when I was still at school. Then I learned to be 'not let anyone or anything affect me' and be independent and daring.Tears make a person weak and the world uses or hurts those who allow themselves to be hurt. When you believe that you have no one to support you and you are solely responsible for everything that happens to you, you would make attempts to stand on your own two feet and succeed. Do not depend on anyone to do things for you ... Be self sufficient... Be nice, But do not keep any expectations from anyone... because expectations often only bring disappointment and pain.  At least this is my Experience.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
"Blessed are those who expect nothing"😊
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

"Blessed are those who expect nothing"😊

Is that a compliment or Sarcasm? Just Kidding! In my opinion majority of Parents bring up their Kids only with the expectation some day the kids would take care of them. The world is selfish... even the mother's milk is actually a debt that you have to pay back. When you learn not to expect anything from anyone... you would be able to more happy and contented with what you have. Even small gestures and things done by others for you can make you excited and joyful. Try it and you would find that I am not wrong there.

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Is that a compliment or Sarcasm? Just Kidding! In my opinion majority of Parents bring up their Kids only with the expectation some day the kids would take care of them. The world is selfish... even the mother's milk is actually a debt that you have to pay back. When you learn not to expect anything from anyone... you would be able to more happy and contented with what you have. Even small gestures and things done by others for you can make you excited and joyful. Try it and you would find that I am not wrong there.

No, I was not joking, sorry if I have hurt you.

actually this quote is a very popular one, which dates back to 1956, The Pope Letter. This is very often used by Catholics mostly.
I like this phrase a lot, as it reminds that if we expect less, then disappointment is also less. Most of the disappointments come from expectations. Right? when ones expectation is not met, then only one feels disappointed.

I have?repeated to you, a ninth Beatitude?'Blessed is he who expect nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.'
[1727 Pope Letter 6 Oct. (1956) II. 453]

When lots of speculations are going on, as whether Nivi-Viren can unite and what are the ways for them to unite, I feel instead of making Nivi dependent on Sid or Viren or Keshav or Yash or anyone, its better to show Nivi independent. Thats the true joy of a woman, a woman who is able to withstand every storm on her own, instead of hearing with teary eyes YD's harsh words, or waiting for CC to call her "bahu" or getting some sympathetic words from VD, being insulted by Divya for having affair with Sid or some hopeless looks from Sid or being used by Viren.

Its high time, Nivedita understands that she needs to stand on her own two feet, and proclaim to the world, whoever it is, that no one has the right to talk to her harshly, yell at her or use her for their own purposes. I loved the Nivedita, who came inside the Sood house during the marriage preparation, giving a damn to all her emotions and being steady to earn her living by her own "mehnaat". I was happy that though troubled initially, she could make her mind that Soods matter nothing to them, except they are her boss's client. That's the position Soods had in her eyes.

I just cant bear Nivedita's dependence on Sid, or Viren or anyone. Once Sid is yelling at her, then Viren is using her, YD does not seem to have her food digested without speaking some harsh words for Nivi or abusing her father or grandmother.

Get up Nivedita! Take control of your life and do not allow others to determine the course of your life.

I would love hee to be independent and I want to see her solving everything herself righteously and then get her love which is Viren...I dont' want her to see with Sid and Nivi should not take  help from Sid out of helplessness.. She should overcome her fear..

No, I was not joking, sorry if I have hurt you.

actually this quote is a very popular one, which dates back to 1956, The Pope Letter. This is very often used by Catholics mostly.
I like this phrase a lot, as it reminds that if we expect less, then disappointment is also less. Most of the disappointments come from expectations. Right? when ones expectation is not met, then only one feels disappointed.

I have?repeated to you, a ninth Beatitude?'Blessed is he who expect nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.'
[1727 Pope Letter 6 Oct. (1956) II. 453]

That's a very nice Quote and 100% accurate. No, you have not hurt me. I already told you that I do not allow myself to be affected by others. If petty things could make me upset then I would not have been what I am.
Originally posted by Anamika1570

That's a very nice Quote and 100% accurate. No, you have not hurt me. I already told you that I do not allow myself to be affected by others. If petty things could make me upset then I would not have been what I am.

Thanks, me too. I dont care most of the time. But do feel bad sometime, especially if I see people distorting history and presenting wrong info. Today, in one post, something like this happened and I just could not bear it. I lost my cool after many days this afternoon.