Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

boring (Page 3)

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vshiney7

soooooooooo boring & bakwaas.if there is no proper story PLS TAKE THE SHOW OFF AIR. THANK YOU.CryDead
There is a switch on ur tv set/remote control called the on/off switch.  I suggest you make use of it if you dont like what on. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

soooooooooo boring & bakwaas.if there is no proper story PLS TAKE THE SHOW OFF AIR. THANK YOU.CryDead
There is a switch on ur tv set/remote control called the on/off switch.  I suggest you make use of it if you dont like what on. 

mr. ummm great crictic , i am sure you must have written or read thousand of stories and now consider yourself the greatest of all screen play writers story writers

if you are so mad about this show why watch it, and yes if you can write a better story plz write a fanfic and submit it , iam sure you'll see the out come

and btw welcome to india forums i am sure you have taken trouble to create a separate account just to bad mouth BHPH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9desigirl2

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

:lol::lol::lol: thanks dear this is joke of the day i just come to check these kinds of silly comments it just relieves me  from my all day hectic shedule......btw ever heard of channel change....:lol2:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9-Jahnvi-

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

:lol::lol::lol: thanks dear this is joke of the day i just come to check these kinds of silly comments it just relieves me  from my all day hectic shedule......btw ever heard of channel change....:lol2:

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

i am sure this person hasn't heard of it or else would have done that rather than creating a separate account to just bad mouth bhph

Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9Mr.Zk-Jahnvi-Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index