India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Gauri's........

Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Gauris shoe are not cute at all!!!!Dead first of all thank god that her make up was kept to the minimum in todays epi she looked sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty but then when i always remember those heels Deadi feel sad that they cant give her matching heels with her sari's i hope they change them they are just fugly black and bulky!!! have any of you fans noticed?

i love gauri and her acting just dont like how she wears alot of make up sometimes just doesnt suit her much Smile

Edited by Khaira09 - 20 January 2011 at 6:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheenbengalirani101monaghoshThamesrivermaneet_forever9OrientalDancerDarine1980

Nowsheen Groupbie
Nowsheen
Nowsheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Absolutely RIGHT!!!! I noticed it too! She used to look so much better before getting married when they put less make-up on her & kept her simple. Too much make-up DOES NOT suit her, she looks all caked-up & not-so-pretty! 

And the SHOES!!!!! Every time she runs, anyone can see those big black bulky shoes!! I mean I know she might need to wear heels with a saree and Iqbal being taller than her but come on!!! They couldn't find better shoes for her?? For some reason it seems like they don't want to spend money or creativity on Gauri's appearance. They always give her tacky jewelry & make-up. Pihu & Ketki gets much better stuff!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09maneet_forever9OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Totally agree for both shoes and make up!!! In yesterday's epi Gauri looked wonderful in a more natural look....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheen

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top