Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

All Works Removed |Mods plz close| (Page 8)

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
dat was really hot. awesome.

huny.thebest Goldie
huny.thebest
huny.thebest

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hey Nadia
ur OSs r awesome yarThumbs Up
do add me to ur pm list 4 the next one EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Hey Nadia....you must write more scenes.....these r really good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
finally got a chance to catch up my reading, wow Nadia, where have you been hiding your writing skills all this time and why??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
HAILA NADIA!!!!! Shocked Big smile Blushing

I was soooo sure if you wrote something it'd be fab, but OMG.. thinking you would be merely "fab" is somewhat an insult cos woman... your writing is electrifying!!! like Oh, Em, Geeeeeeeeee how HOT can they beeeeeeee? LOL

UFF... UFFF... UFFFFFFF!!! Blushing those were like the YUMMIEST scenes EVAH!! How I wish they could actually take place / be performed in the show by that smokin' pair!!

ALL THREE OS's are just mmm mmm mmmmm!!
Blushing Blushing Now you can't shy away from creating your FULL version of and OS with that naughty-mehndi on Geet's hands!!! Evil Smile LOL LOL

"Scene 3" had to be my favourite. Firstly, Clap Clap Clap hayyyye written amazingly!! secondy, damnnnn Maan is so sexy when he's all naughty like that. I loved how you had Dadi catch them and with Geet's lipstick marks on his lips ahahahahhaha!! LOVED it!!! Whaoooo you are SO brilliant at depicting moments!! Fantastic way of bringing the whole "payal" idea - the little SR flashback was SO AWESOME =D, then one of my fav lines / part where Maan "proudly, mentally pats himself" for gifting the payals to her in the first place hahaha. SO WONDERFULLY written, smart, funny so damn HOT HOT H. O. T! oh gosh, *I bow to thee Nadzeee* Tongue

And hayye, I'm always like almost dead when it comes to a semi-naked Maan and ESP when exercising / just out the shower Embarrassed LOL. So of course I was clinging to every word of "Scene 1" where the image of Maan doing his Ti-Chi, and then teasing Geet like that..?? HAWWW! He's evil in sucha cute way!! LOL LOVED it!! Sweaty Sweaty Sexy Sexy MMMMMMM MMMM MMMMM Maan Singh Khurana!! FLAWLESS depiction!

Now.. coming to the delicious pallu scene... "Scene 2".. yaar, whatta brilliant idea. Geet ke haanton me mendhi = helpless Geet having no choice but to submit to Maan's demands!! YAY!! Party I actually thought you'd have him fix it, but ohhh my... I sooooo preferred what you had him DO instead... Blushing UFFFF super sexyyy!!! The entire description, the flow of it... the feelings and actions of them both... wowzahhh!!!!

LOVE THEM ALLL!! I can't wait for you to update with more scenes!!I D-MAAAN-d More!! Am soooo looking forward to LOTS more from you!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinAbsoluv

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Omg my screen was on fire! Your such a good writer I could imagine it so vividly :O
--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
IT WAS WONDERFUL..LOVED ALL THREE OF THEM
tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
TOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!! BUT LUVED EVERY BIT OF IT ,CAN IMAGINE ONLY OUR MAANEET IN THESE INDULGING  ROMANCE......

Go to top