Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

All Works Removed |Mods plz close| (Page 5)

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Dadi...i laughed so hard at Dadi's last sentence to Maan...LOVED all the scenes..scene 3 was awesome...

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Scene 3

Geet made her way to the  bedroom after a long and tiring day. She had just finished the last of her chores, as Nakul was away for a family visit. Maan being the caring and over protective soul that he was, had insisted that she let him do it instead. But Geet was hearing none of it, and sent him away after indulging in a rather affectionate .. no not affectionate... but passionate kiss, (after all this was Maan SIngh Khurana!). Yes she was pregnant, but a few house chores wouldn't do any harm, now would it!

As Geet walked down the corrider, you could hear the gentle sound of her payals going chan chan chan. These payals had been gifted to Geet by Maan on their wedding night and she had treasured them since then. As she thought  of this, her mind drifted back to that very special night.  She remembered getting nervous sitting on the flower decorated bed, awaiting her husband's arrival. Unable to take the wait any longer, she went and stood near the window, staring at the star filled sky, and thanking her Baba-ji for bringing Maan into her life.

It was then that she heard the sound of the door creak open. The sounds of gentle footsteps coming towards her could be heard. It wasn't long before Geet felt Maan's warmth behind her. She stood there shyly, waiting for him to make the first move but nothing happened. Curiously, she turned to face Maan, and found him kneeling on the floor holding the most beautiful pair of payals she had ever seen.

Without uttering a word, he gently placed Geet's right foot on his knee, and removed the payal that she was already wearing, replacing it with the one in his hand. He then did the same with her left foot, and placed a kiss just above her ankle.

Geet overcome by shyness, ran near the headboard of the bed, and held it in such a tight grip as excitement coursed through her.

Maan smirked, as he strolled towards his bride before taking her in his arms.

"Geet"came his deep voice, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"Remember i once told you that I would test your himmat when the time is right.... well.. tonight's that night..." he uttered huskily while placing a kiss at the crook of her neck.

She felt his fingers make their way from the back of her neck, to the doorie of her choli.

"And so it begins" he whispered before proceeding to untie her doorie......................

"Arre Geet" came Dadi's voice from her room, jogging Geet out of her memories.

"Bahu rani, can you come here for a moment."

"Ayi Dadi"

As she quickly made her way to Dadi's room, the rapid sounds of her payals: Chan Chan Chan, could be heard by Maan, who was in his study room. He immediately made his way towards the sound, mentally patting himself on his back for gifting Geet those Payals. Yes, he was a downright perv and he loved it!

Just before she made it to Dadi's room, a pair of masculine hands, pulled her to the corner of the passageway. Not a second later, Geet found herself facing her smirking and rather proud looking husband.

"Maan, you have got to stop molesting me at every nook and passageway you can find, what if we caught!" came Geet's exasperated voice.

"So what .... *kiss*...  if we...  *kiss*...  get caught ? We're not doing anything... *kiss*...    wrong!"

"Well it's alright for you! First you jump on me WHENEVER Dadi calls for me, and the minute Dadi makes a appearance,you have the nerve to ask,  WHAT took ME so long, when you know exactly WHY I'm always running late!"  panted a very annoyed Geet.

"Geet" said a smirking Maan, as his mischievious eyes bore into Geet's slightly annoyed yet lust filled ones.

"Do you have any idea, how sexy you look when you're angry?" he placed various kisses along her neck causing Geet to flush even more.

"Stop trying to seduce me, when im trying to be mad at you" Geet whipsered back, while half heartedly trying to push him away.

"Geet, aap kaha hain?" came Dadi's voice again, only this time it wasn't from her room. Both Maan and Geet stilled as they heard Dadi's footsteps coming towards them.

"Maan let go, we're gonna get caught," Geet was in such a rush to get out of his arms that she failed to notice the mischievious and naughty glint in his eyes.

Without warning, he then proceeded to snog her senseless. Geet resisted at first but before long she found one of her hand grasping Maan's bicep, while the other trailed through his hair.

Maan then let go of her, to compose himself, sparing a glance towards Geet, only to find her flushed against the wall, looking VERY well loved.

It was at that moment when Dadi found them.

"Arre Bahu Rani, i've been calling you all this time " smiled Dadi, "kaha te aap ?"

"Haan Geet, bolo na, Dadi tumhe kabse bula rahe hai, where were you?"

Geet gave Maan an indignant stare before stuttering "Dadi... woh... woh... mein-" but she was stopped by Dadi's muscial laughter.

When Savitri Devi managed to control herself she managed to say, "Accha koi baat nahi Geet, I know very well what's been going" she then winked at a  bewildered Geet.

Then she turned towards Maan, "Vaise Maan, why don't you wipe Geet's lipstick off your lips, it's not a good look on you beta" she then proceeded towards her room, her laughter trailing behind her.

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

post this on FB yaar... this can actually be shown....I would have loved to see MSK's reaction on being caught...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebestAbsoluv

QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hey Nadia just read all of it completely and that was definitely HOT!!!
liked it loved it and wud surely like to read more of it and from you...
keep it up and PM me if possible whenever you write next okies...if possible at all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
awesome scenes!!
super hot!
keep up the good work and write some more!!

Absoluv

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Holly molly girl...this is too good!!!! U have meBlushing  Continue to write more scenes!!!

Absoluv

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
omgs nadz scene 3 was awesomee!!! loved it hun x

Absoluv

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

I desperately want to see this scene in the show!!! The CV's have got to read this!Clap

Hai Babbaji, please find me a husband like Maan!BlushingBlushingBlushing 

Absoluv

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
you know for a second...i thought Dadi had walked in on them during their suhaag raath...i had forgotten that bit was a flash back and Dadi was calling out Geet in the present...i was like ShockedShockedShockedDadi mein toh itni akal honi chahiyeh that she doesnt go trapesing into a newly married couples bedroom...woh bhi on their wedding night LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...but ha ha...loved how Dadi put Maan on the spot!! lipstick...aache aacho ko bhi pakadra dete ha! Tongue

JAZ

Go to top