Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello peeps πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you all so much for your fantastic comments, I didn't think my oneshots were that brilliant compared to what some of the amazing writers on this forum are coming up with, but your comments have been overwhelming and very encouraging.

Well, i'm in the middle of writing another scene at the moment, which i hope to post either this Tuesday or Wednesday πŸ˜ƒ it seems everyone here likes the rather steamy content... so i'll keep that as a constant theme shall I ??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

❀️
Nadia

YAY! Write and update soon Nadia hun!
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb , write more n pls do pm me if u write more
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved ur OS ....please update asap! please om wen u update.😊
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰[QUOTE=Lip-a-Licious]Hello peeps πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you all so much for your fantastic comments, I didn't think my oneshots were that brilliant compared to what some of the amazing writers on this forum are coming up with, but your comments have been overwhelming and very encouraging.

Well, i'm in the middle of writing another scene at the moment, which i hope to post either this Tuesday or Wednesday πŸ˜ƒ it seems everyone here likes the rather steamy content... so i'll keep that as a constant theme shall I ??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

❀️
Nadia
[/QUOTE

Awww Nadia dear.😊..u r just being soo humble...But u r an amazing writer tooo dear...waiting for ur next scene...as far as the content is concerned, if u have something else in mind too then please so share with us...v wud love to read ur other scenes tooo besides the steamy ones....πŸ˜‰..just because u r a SUPER writer..πŸ‘πŸΌ..so please feel free to share other content toooo, I'm sure it will b as good as the Steamy ones....Waiting...πŸ˜‰
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Nadia aka Behooda Lip Lady (name given by Priti though i added the behooda πŸ˜†)
sorry yaar finally got round to reading these
read your 1st 2 scenes and what the fish girl they are awesome
had me blushing the whole way through☺️
damn girl need to go back and read more and possibly re-read🀣
aleena1 thumbnail
Awesome Nads.......πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
maan doing tai chi...... 😳im blushing myself πŸ˜†.....phwoarrrr😳
Please do continue😊
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeps Nadia you got that right!!! we do like steamy and romantic tracks for our dear MG... do write sooner and dont keep us waiting for too long or else we'll complain to Babaji..!!hehehe..
please continue with your great work and efforts you are always welcome...
johnangad thumbnail
lovely ideas for upcoming epis!
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
me waiting 4 ur os.......😍