Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luvabbybaby

Nadia Baybeee LOL πŸ˜†

That was hot and totally awesome! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! 😳 It was so good and if u write than I demand for u to write a ff! Pwweeeez? LOL Maaneet were sooo awesome and cute and u must continue!

Love

Liz

Me and a FF 😲😲😲😲😲😲🀣 I can barely write Oneshots and you want me start an FF πŸ˜† i think i've got a long way to go before i can do that. But thank you so much for your fab comment babes πŸ€—

Originally posted by: temorocks

Nadia, arre kya baat hai, tu chuppa rustum nikle πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

LOL... and does that surprise you Zee πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Nadz behoodiπŸ€—

Delcious... Mmmm mmm mmm🀣 Behoodi we still havent finished our behooda convo on you know what🀣🀣

Darling, you fancy them. There's nothing else to discuss πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Originally posted by: jnawaz

you know for a second...i thought Dadi had walked in on them during their suhaag raath...i had forgotten that bit was a flash back and Dadi was calling out Geet in the present...i was like 😲😲😲Dadi mein toh itni akal honi chahiyeh that she doesnt go trapesing into a newly married couples bedroom...woh bhi on their wedding night πŸ˜†...but ha ha...loved how Dadi put Maan on the spot!! lipstick...aache aacho ko bhi pakadra dete ha! πŸ˜›

JAZ

The minute i read this, i went back to edit that section, hopefully it will make much more sense now πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Nadz.....just read all three scenes...love them.  KAASh aisa kuch serial mein dekh ne ko mile.....but alas all we get are the endless stares!!!
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy

omgggggg your one shots are sooo dreammy😍
man i can't come out maaneet land!
*haye* cvs where art thou?πŸ˜†
if you have a pm list, please do include me!

P.S. you should sososososo write a ff.....ya, please note the emphasis on the so!πŸ˜‰
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

its so funny  how dadi caught them 😳 pls cont with more scene damn good awesome

khushi_4ever thumbnail
It is so well written, i could almost imazine the whole scene...
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I've been eagerly awaiting post-wedding scenes for the longest time now and your OS's definitely gave me my fix! So thank you for that and PLEASE continue!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Then she turned towards Maan, "Vaise Maan, why don't you wipe Geet's lipstick off your lips, it's not a good look on you beta" she then proceeded towards her room, her laughter trailing behind her.

PricelessπŸ˜† Best lines delivered by Dadi