Posted: 13 years ago
ok, i'm sorry, i know we shouldn't make fun of people's physical aspects, but is it just me, or is this Arjun-dude's chest a little too poofy?

reminds me of....of....well, here, look:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mods, if u find this topic too insulting, please close it down, by all means.😃
aray yaar.....cause he has aunties growing......🤣
but anywayz....no offense to anyone😃
nope it not u , it actully real 

Arjie's *ahem* area IS quite a bit more expanded than most peeps...🤣

BTW nice comparison with the pigeon!! 😆 
awwhh the pigeon is shooo cutie wootie!!😳
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Arjie's *ahem* area IS quite a bit more expanded than most peeps...🤣

BTW nice comparison with the pigeon!! 😆 
awwhh the pigeon is shooo cutie wootie!!😳

i know right? now i feel like i'm insulting the poor pidgey. *pout*

but out of all the things to annoy me about AA, this is the one that gets on my nerves. so i always have to flip to a good pic of Maan on my ipod to bring peace to my eyes 🤣

eh, u responded to that old thread, "What If..?"? the one where we keep communicating? 😆 i'm waiting!! 😛
Originally posted by kdg129

i know right? now i feel like i'm insulting the poor pidgey. *pout*

but out of all the things to annoy me about AA, this is the one that gets on my nerves. so i always have to flip to a good pic of Maan on my ipod to bring peace to my eyes 🤣

eh, u responded to that old thread, "What If..?"? the one where we keep communicating? 😆 i'm waiting!! 😛
Perhaps in pidgey land, males having big chests is droolworthy for females, so I say that you complimented him! 😆
Atleast in today's episode, AA scene was shown in the end. Maaneet scenes were not interrupted , which was a well needed breath of fresh air **ahhhh**😊
Yes, I responded! Check it check it check it!!!!
Originally posted by XXaquafireXX

Perhaps in pidgey land, males having big chests is droolworthy for females, so I say that you complimented him! 😆
Atleast in today's episode, AA scene was shown in the end. Maaneet scenes were not interrupted , which was a well needed breath of fresh air **ahhhh**😊
Yes, I responded! Check it check it check it!!!!

true dat! but human males...should really...not...*cracks up and gives up on finishing sentence*
yippee for no interruption! *disheartened whooping*
ah, and i CHECKED it!
🤣🤣
What a comparision!! Perfect!!
I thought I was the only one who fely this! I'm glad to know that all of you feel the same too! 😆
Originally posted by riza792

🤣🤣
What a comparision!! Perfect!!
I thought I was the only one who fely this! I'm glad to know that all of you feel the same too! 😆

i swear, it gets on my nerves!! 😡 *looks at a picture of Tai Chi Maan to calm herself down*

oh, and *bows* thank u for liking my comparison skillz! 😆
Originally posted by kdg129

i swear, it gets on my nerves!! 😡 *looks at a picture of Tai Chi Maan to calm herself down*

oh, and *bows* thank u for liking my comparison skillz! 😆
Liking is a mild word!! I LOVED it!!😆😆
Cant stop laughing!