hey dear
awesome part
liked it
plz continue soon
thnx 4 the pm
k_ir_riters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

It was 8:00am when riddhima walked out of the bathroom. She had two types of feelings going around in her mind, she was both excited for her first day at Sanjeevani and a bit nervous also to what is going to happen on her first day. As she looked at the clock, panic rose in her and she hurried to get dressed. "Oh no! it's already 8…and I have to be there in half an hour and am still here in my bath robe undressed and didn't even have my breakfast, aj toh pakka I'm going to be late for work, pehle din hi daat pitegi" riddhima said and went over to her closet. Riddhima opened both of the closet doors and was really confused what to wear on her first day. Finally, after thinking for whole 5 minutes she found what she was going to wear. She picked out a salwar suit which was white all the way. She went back in the bathroom to get changed.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city in the Mallik mansion. Armaan was doing the same. He had just woke up and got the shower and now was wondering what to wear. "Hmm….kya pehnoo??" Armaan asked himself. "Yeh theek hoga" he said while picking up a pair of jeans and a blue shirt. He did pick those two out but got confused about it again. Finally he picked up his phone and called riddhima. He called her but no one picked it up. (How is Riddhima suppose to pick it up? She's in the bathroom ….remember.) "Yeh Riddhima, phone kyu nahin uta rahi? Kahan hai yeh larki" Armaan wondered. He tried once again, but no luck no one picked it up. "Yehi pehen leta hoon, madam ko advice poochne liye phone karo toh uta thi nahin hai, agar kuch bolegi toh bol dunga k meine phone kiya tha tumne hi nahin uta ya" Armaan stated and went to change.

Half an hour passed, and now everyone had landed in Sanjeevani. Armaan, riddhima, Rahul and Muskaan, all four of them stood in front of the hospital. Thinking about what is going to happen next. It was 8:30am….and their meeting time is in 10 mins. No body said a word, many things were on their minds but none of them could find any words to blurt out, everyone was silent. All went inside the hospital. And as they were told all went to the locker room where after a few seconds a nurse came in and told them that the meeting will start as 8:40am sharp till then they were to choose their lockers and put their belongings in and went out.

"Yeh hospital nahin graveyard lagta hai", Muskaan blurted out. "Muskaan tu bhi na" riddhima said. "What? Meri kya galati hai? Look at this place it's so quite" Muskaan said. "That I have to agree on" Armaan said. "Par Muskaan, you know what, it has to be this way, since it's a hospital not a disco" Armaan continued in an arrogant tone. At this Rahul started to laugh since Muskaan had just been proved to be in idiot by Armaan, even though he loved her, he couldn't resist when she went red in the face by someone's comment and had to laugh. "Ki hai khote? Bohot hassi arahi hai tujhe?" Muskaan yelled and ran behind Rahul. "Yeh dono kabhi nahin sudrenge" Armaan said. "sab tumhari wajah se hua hai" Riddhima told him. "Meri wajah se? Akhir meine kya kiya?" Armaan asked her. "Na tum usse mock karte na Rahul hasta na abhi yehlog aise bhaag rahe hote jaise k dono Olympic ki race mein ho" Riddhima stated. "Basket, tum ho na, tum humesha har cheez mujhpe hi daal do, mere upar koi ilzaam na daalo toh tumhe chalta nahin hai" Armaan notified her. "Mein tumhare upar aise hi ilzaam nahin lagati, tum aisi harkate karte ho" riddhima told him. "Tumhara mat lab kya hai? Mein aisi waisi koi harkat nahin karta, I'm shariff….100%" Armaan told her in a bossy tone. "Shariff? Aur tum? You got to be kidding me" riddhima said. By now, both Rahul and Muskaan had stopped running around the benches and had sat down on the benches and were looking right and left at Armaan and riddhima as they spoke. Both were idle silent and dared not speak in between them because they knew if they had they too would be pulled in the middle of the two and going in a fight of Armaan riddhima, no one was ready to afford that. "Kabhi kisi Bandar ko shariff hote ve dekha hai?" riddhima yelled at him. "Tumne mujhe Bandar bola?" Armaan demanded an answer. "Bandar nahin balke tum toh…tum toh" riddhima couldn't find any words. "Haan haan bolo na? Ruk kyu gayi?" Armaan asked. "Choro I don't want to talk to u" Riddhima said. "Mein bekar logo se baat nahin karti" Riddhima continued. "What did u just say?" Armaan asked again. "Mein bekar logo se baat nahin karti" riddhima said again. "Tumne mujhe bekar kaha" Armaan asked. "Haan meine kahan….bekar…..bekar…….bekar…..bekar admi….jise flirting ke ilawa kuch nahin ataaa" Riddhima said. "Acha…theek hai ab dekho mein kya karta hoon….abhi lar lo phir nahin aana bolte bolte Armaan chalo na choro larai…." Armaan warned her. "Mein? Aur tumhare paas aongi…u got to be kidding me" riddhima said. "Haan isliye toh har baar aati ho larai k baad" Armaan reminded her. "Theek hai nahin aongi….mujhe bhi koi shok nahin hai" riddhima said. "Pakka?" Armaan asked. "Haan haan pakka" riddhima said. "Theek hai as you wish" Armaan said and faced the other way.

Both Armaan and riddhima were facing the opposite way from each other. Muskaan and Rahul looked at each other and then both of them got up and went first to Riddhima. "Riddhima…meri baat sun" Muskaan said. "Mujhe kuch nahin sunna….woh samajta kya hai apne aap ko, mein uspe depend nahin karti….joh karna hai who kare I don't care, mujhe usse baat bhi nahin karni", Riddhima said. "Par..." Rahul started. "Meine kaha na I don't want to listen to anything" Riddhima said. Both moved towards Armaan and tried the same thing and got the same answer from him. Both went again to the benches and sat down. "Yaar Muskaan….yehlogo ka maamla toh humse bhi serious hai, lagta nahin hai dono itni Jaldi maanenge" Rahul said to Muskaan. "Sachi it seems as if this is…" Muskaan left in the middle. "World War 3" both said and banged their hands on their head.

wow! awesome part! update super soon pleaseeee
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice part frnd.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Tc.
ankitajain94 thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
jiyaa_m thumbnail
awesomeeeeee

why u r so late

update soon
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
gr8 part
continue soon
shonadesire thumbnail
hey Kirni
awesome part dear👏👏
wowwwwww armaan n ridz, rahul n muski kabhi nhi change honge...........but i loved it i hopr they never chan
e.........
thanks for pm
plzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

Amoon.88 thumbnail
lobed.....it...lobed AR's nok jhok..

continue soon n thx 4 da pm

AMOON
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part 👏