Posted: 13 years ago

Okey..

Waitin Fr Da Nxt Update !

Lots Of Love Rabia Aka Rabzy KaJenian ARian

'Once A KaJen'ian KSGi'an & Jen'ian, ALWAYS KaJen'ian KSG'ian & Jen'ian' 

k_ir_riters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan, Riddhima, Muskaan, and Rahul went to their seats in the movie theatre. The opening of the movie was shown. The title flashed on the screen in big font in black with red running from the sides of it as if in the shape of blood. By the outlook of the title, riddhima could make out how the movie is going to be. Just seeing the title made her have Goosebumps. She wasn't sure whether or not should she watch the movie any further. But, obviously she couldn't just get up and go, she very well knew that Muskaan will go with her too and she didn't want Muskaan to not watch the movie that she was waiting to watch for over 4 months. Riddhima sunned herself back in her seat. She wished that the movie would end shortly but due to her bad luck, this movie wasn't any ordinary Hollywood movie that would end in an hour or two…it was a totally bollywood movie that will take an hour to finish and she had to no matter what watch it for the sake of her friend and her happiness.

"Riddhima, are you ok?" Armaan asked riddhima in an irritating tone. "Haan, I'm ok mujhe kya hona hai?" riddhima responded to him. "I mean, tu yeh film dekhlogi na?" Armaan asked wanting to know what she'll respond. "Haan haan dekhloongi…waise bhi am watching it right now so aage bhi dekhloongi, waise bhi it's not that scary" riddhima said while gulping on her words. "Oh it's not? I thought it was, acha theek hai tu sukoon se dekho I won't disturb you" Armaan told her and proceeded to watch the movie.

It wasn't even halfway in the movie and riddhima already had her hands on her eyes which covered her eyes. Armaan was watching her silently acting like he hadn't noticed. Riddhima was really pissed with Armaan, and the reason she didn't even know. "Khud toh movie bet k enjoy kar raha hai mujh bechari ka khayal bhi nahin hai" riddhima said in a soft tone. "Tumne kuch kaha?" Armaan asked. "Nahin meine toh kuch nahin bola…tum movie dekho na" riddhima told him. "Hmm….waise movie theek hai na?" Armaan asked. "Haan haan….actually it's really nice" riddhima said falsely. "Hmm…I was just worried whether you'll be ok watching it or no?" Armaan stated and then went back to watching the film. "I was worried... (sticks her tongue out at him)….dil hi dil mein mujhpe has raha hoga….." riddhima stated in a soft voice. "Kuch kaha tumne?" Armaan asked. "Meine? Nahin nahin meine kuch nahin kahan….tum popcorn khao na" riddhima said while giving him popcorn and shot a small smile at him. "Thnx" Armaan took the popcorns and started to eat them. The movie progressed more. Muskaan, Rahul and Armaan were all indulged in the movie and riddhima was busy biting on her nails from getting scared. She was getting scared but wasn't ready to accept the fact.

The scene in the movie was a very graphic one. Riddhima wasn't able to watch it. She couldn't see anyone dying or getting hurt. But so sad for her, the film was filled with such scenes. Suddenly something jumped up on the screen which caused riddhima to jump up on her seat. Now riddhima was standing screaming. Armaan, Muskaan and Rahul got up. "What happened ridzy?" Muskaan asked. Riddhima hadn't heard her since she still was in the trance of the scene that she had been watching. "Riddhima!" Armaan said while he shook her by her arm. Riddhima came back to her senses. "Are you ok?" Rahul asked. "Kya hua tu aise khari kyu hogaya?" Muskaan questioned. "Riddhima are you ok? Tu bolo toh we'll leave right now if your not ok with this movie", Armaan suggested. "Nahin nahin its ok……woh woh….we'll watch it…I'm ok….bas thoda sa….." riddhima said but didn't finish her sentence. "Par riddhima……" Armaan started but was interrupted. "Oyye hero….jab larki ne boldiya k who theek hai toh chup chaap bet ja na…." someone called out from the back.

The audience was getting antsy since the four were standing in front of them. "Chal chal tumlogo ka romance bohot hogaya….ab jitna bacha hai who ghar pe jaake kar na" another person yelled out. Riddhima could see Armaan's face go red…..and before he could do anything she stopped him. "Chalo guys…...let just finish the movie" riddhima said. "Are you sure?" Muskaan asked. "Yes am sure, chalo beto", riddhima answered and all of them sat back down. Armaan saw riddhima fibbing with her fingers and knew she wasn't ok to watch this movie anymore. "Riddhima are you sure you're ok? I mean if you want I can drop you to the hostel?" Armaan suggested. "Armaan I said na am ok" riddhima answered. "Stop lying riddhima I know you aren't. You're only here for the sake of Muskaan, ke usse bura na lag jaye. Enough of all this, we're going chalo", Armaan tells her. "Guys we're going to go, you guys carry on" Armaan told Muskaan and Rahul. "Ke bye and we'll be there after the film ends" Rahul told Armaan. "Ok cya" Armaan said to the two. "But Armaan…" riddhima started but wasn't able to finish. "Chalo riddhima……" Armaan didn't let her finish and caught her by her hand and left with her listening no more to anything she had to say.

aw nice part

i love how armaan took control in the end :D
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Kirni !!!
Pehle toh itni der baad update karne ke liye ek thappad lagana chahti hoon :P

Abt the part !
Its awesome yaar !!
Armaan is sooo sweet....
he just walked out of the theatre only for Riddhima! How sweet !
And RM are also very cute !

This part clearly shows how much AR understand eachother !
Aur Riddhima ! aww....
usse kitna darr lag raha tha bt still she sat there in the theatre just for Muski !
Awww.....
This is called true friendship !

I hope itna bada comment was sufficient for u !
I cant write more than this ! Lmao !

Lovely update though !
Continue soon :D
Thanks for the PM !
Love
Rhea
Edited by Armaan1234 - 13 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.
thanx 4 d pm.
update nxt part soon.
t.c
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice part
thanks for the pm
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kiru Hayye😍 ye mera Armaan hai.An Authortarion,classy
love him....❤️ waise Ridzi is not bad either .Ready to suffer for her friends.

thanks for pm.
love
ritu