India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

We'll be Together......ALWAYS!!!![AR] UPDT PT9PG35

kirriters IF-Rockerz
kirriters
kirriters

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, this is Kirni again. I've started a new FanFic on Armaan and Riddhima called "We'll be Together'.ALWAYS!" Also there are two more main characters and they are obviously Rahul and Muskaan. So, this story will progress slowly, and no heads up will be given of what this story is about'.if you want to know guess you'll have to read it J so have fun reading. And if you want any pms for this FF make sure you're in my buddylist since am not making any pm list hereSmile..so plz make sure you're atleast in my buddylist

Love you all,

Kirni

Edited by -Kirni- - 18 April 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_shonaarmaans_desiresajniksgianAmoon.88..Ashi..Cutee999dhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashushonadesireAR_LOVERjanu1610amruta04anumeha_rajatjiyaa_mLeve-GoogleWithMe-

kirriters IF-Rockerz
kirriters
kirriters

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

PART 1 - PAGE 1
PART 2 -PAGE 7
PART 3 -PAGE 14
PART 4-PAGE 17
PART 5- PAGE 21
PART 6-PAGE 24
PART 7-PAGE 28
PART 8-PAGE 32
PART 9-PAGE 35

Edited by -Kirni- - 18 April 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoon.88dhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.shonadesireanumeha_rajat

kirriters IF-Rockerz
kirriters
kirriters

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

"ARMAAN! ARMAAN! ARMAAN!" yelled a girl while walking the benches where everyone was sitting watching the basketball match that was taking place in front of their eyes. She was wearing a yellow salwar suit with golden embroidery done on the sides of the duppatta, her big green eyes didn't take off from the court even for a sec. She cheered and yelled for her childhood friend who was leading the match at the time being and only wanted him to win.

"Oyye, Ridzy….chup chaap bhet jaa na….theek se match dekhne de", a girl yelled from behind her. She had curly dark brown hairs whose flocks fell on her eyes and was wearing a denim capris…and a pink tank top. She had a crush on her childhood friend Rahul but didn't know whether he too had the same feelings because the only thing they had done till date was to fight, so she never had thought into it deep enough to really know what was happening.

Riddhima ignored her voice..she didn't wanna be disturbed when she's supporting armaan. "Muskaan, kyun chila k apna galla kharab kar rahi hai? You know na, jab Armaan ko support karne ki baari aati hai toh Riddhima chup chaap nahin betti", explained a guy who was sitting beside her. He was a pretty good looking guy, brilliant in studies and a person who loved Muskaan since childhood but wasn't ready to express.

"Oyye Rahul k bache….chup chaap bet…..tujhse meine nahin poocha k mujhe kya karna chahiye aur kya nahin", Muskaan yelled at him. "Ok fine, joh karna hai kar", Rahul exclaimed at her. They kept on bickering…..and didn't even realize that the match was over……they got the alert when riddhima exclaimed in excitement. "WE WON!!", was all she said for the two to notice that the game was over.

"Oyye, armaan jeet gaya!", Muskaan stated. "mein koi bera nahin hoon, I can hear perfectly, aur jeettah kyun nahin, afterall he's the best, lyk me", rahul told her. "Like you? Dream on," Muskaan mocked him. "What do you mean by dream on? Ain't I good?", Rahul asked her in a concerned voice. "Tum dono larte raho, mein armaan k paas jaa rahi hoon", riddhima told the two since rite now she wasn't in the mood to watch the two fight. Armaan had won…..she just wanted to go to him. "ruk ridzy, mujhe bhi koi iske saath nahin rehna mein bhi chalti hoon", Muskaan told her. "Haan haan mujhe bhi koi tere saath rehne ka koi shok nahin hai mein bhi jaa raha hoon", Rahul yelled back. Without waiting any longer, riddhima ran off.

By the time riddhima reached the court it was half empty…..only Armaan was standing there……his deep grey eyes fell on Riddhima who was now standing at the entrance of the gate. His lips gave our a smile and the dimples that occur at his smile were evident. He was a guy of every galz dreams and was the best friend of riddhima who every gal envy. He flirted with others but not to the extent where he would hurt riddhima's feelings since he knew she hated him when he flirted…..he could never ever see riddhima depressed and the same thing was evident from riddhima's side. Both of them knew each other since childhood and were aware of each other's states of mind. He spread both of his arms wide and before one knew it…..riddhima ran into them. Both of them hugged each other tightly….

"Armaan……you won…congrats", riddhima exclaimed while hugging her. "thnk you basket, you were there na, so how would I have lost", armaan told her. Both left the hug and now were smiling at each other. Meanwhile, Muskaan and rahul came from the back.

"Thank god, tu jeet gaya armaan, warna toh pata nahin yeh madam jee kya karti", Rahul said. "I Know…pura bench isne chilla chilla k sar pe uta liya tha…..mere toh kaan pat gaye the", Muskaan said and then giggled….everyone knew she was joking. "pat jaate toh acha hota na….atleast teri aur rahul ki larai toh kam hoti….uske bolne pe bhi tujhe kuch sune mein nahin ata…aur agar tu kuch sunti nahin toh larai kaise hoti", armaan explained. All bursted out in laughter…even Muskaan couldn't resist it.

~IN THE CAFETERIA~

Armaan and rahul were ordering to eat something while Muskaan and riddhima were sitting at the tables waiting for them. Both of the guys came with their orders and now all were sitting and eating away.

"Yaar seriously, now that you've won the match, Prof. Rastogi is sure to give you a class honour", rahul informed armaan. "kaun, who kanjoos prof? do you even think he's gonna do such a thing, who students ko B grade k upar grade dede toh hi I'm thankful, us kanjoos se aur kuch expect nahin kar sakte…..", armaan told him back.

"Chal chor na…..tumlogo ko is waqt us hi prof ki baat karni thi? Kyu mera lunch kharab kar rahe ho", Muskaan wailed. "Waise, in the middle I thought you were ought to lose……the other team had a chance dude….but no tu toh jeet gaya how?", Muskaan continued. "easy, basket was wid me……and as long as she wid me I'm ought to win", armaan explained. "And……….haarne ka toh sawaal hi peda nahin hota…because", riddhima looked at armaan and then both said it together. "We'll be Together……..ALWAYS!"

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987freesikhagudiyanrani143lifesucks123angelic_ridzysweety7395Stupidcupid1234AnokheeSuper.womancutie13Amoon.88..Ashi..krazy4kashARCaskettFanjain92shaaz_91cuteshilpadesikalakaarakshadprincessrashidaCutee999dhruvikaluvsKSGpinkfeatherunknown.gupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashushonadesirecutiepreetjanu1610sammy4uAanya.-Prithi-kweetrockstar-RabiaKSGKaJen-JRiaamruta04anumeha_rajatsmiley_lizijiyaa_m-GoogleWithMe-

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hey....just read you part 1 and I love it....I really like the friendship bond between them....waiting to read more...update soon and do add me to your pm list....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirriters

desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
wow that was great
i really liked the fact that they were best friends :) 
keep me in the pm list :) 

kirriters

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kirriters

dhruvikaluvsKSG IF-Dazzler
dhruvikaluvsKSG
dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
heyy kirni 
awesome part
loved the friendship btwn AR 
so cute 
cont soon 
n thx for pm