India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Do u think CC knows Viren's motive

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Do u all think CC knows Viren's motive and she is just acting she does not know?Is this why one day he took her inside and spoke to her but we were not shown what they talked abt... OR they just showed half of it when he said he will try to suicide if she does not treat Nivi well...
your thoughts plzzz....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Do u all think CC knows Viren's motive and she is just acting she does not know?Is this why one day he took her inside and spoke to her but we were not shown what they talked abt... OR they just showed half of it when he said he will try to suicide if she does not treat Nivi well...
your thoughts plzzz....

No i don't think CC knows anything about VIren's motive/plans!! she is completely unknown about this plan, that means she is 100% not with viren .. because she  really looked curious and concerned , and why would she act that she doesn't know!? it would benefit her if she knows his motive, because then she can get rid out nivi by telling her about his actions and put bad things about viren in her brain..to create misunderstanding between them! so she would use his motive to benefit for her purpose,..but acutally she doesn't know anything yet.. but she is cunning and will find out!! I just hope nivi finds and supports VIren..and help him to realise that what he is doing is wrong..!  

ani_gr

blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Me too that chancal doesn't know about Viren real motive for which I hope that Nivedita will found out about Viren before chancal does but I think that Siddarth will found out about Viren before Nivedita does.Confused

ani_gr

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Today's CC's words were more of concern of a mother. She had an unknown fear in her face. She is not aware of what Viren is doing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

your thoughts plzzz....

No i don't think CC knows anything about VIren's motive/plans!! she is completely unknown about this plan, that means she is 100% not with viren .. because she  really looked curious and concerned , and why would she act that she doesn't know!? it would benefit her if she knows his motive, because then she can get rid out nivi by telling her about his actions and put bad things about viren in her brain..to create misunderstanding between them! so she would use his motive to benefit for her purpose,..but acutally she doesn't know anything yet.. but she is cunning and will find out!! I just hope nivi finds and supports VIren..and help him to realise that what he is doing is wrong..!  

yes, u might be right, she is on  her way to find out what he is upto.... for some reason i hv been thinking that CC is involved with Viren, my gut feeling... LOL
ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_rose2008

Me too that chancal doesn't know about Viren real motive for which I hope that Nivedita will found out about Viren before chancal does but I think that Siddarth will found out about Viren before Nivedita does.Confused
yes, this is interesting, 3 people might be working on finding out what Viren is upto. Sid, Nivi n CC...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

your thoughts plzzz....

yes, u might be right, she is on  her way to find out what he is upto.... for some reason i hv been thinking that CC is involved with Viren, my gut feeling... LOL

CC was playing her own game, and Viren was upto something else. Though Viren had a clue that CC was troubling Nivi and that could be come in his way to achieve his goal, but CC is not aware of Viren's intentions.

ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Today's CC's words were more of concern of a mother. She had an unknown fear in her face. She is not aware of what Viren is doing.
Thanks.... u r right.. I watched that part again... She is unhappy with what Viren is doing and also Viren replied back to her..

Go to top