Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Shaleen Bhanot - truly awesome! (Page 3)

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
yea Welcome Mr.Shaleen to the world of BHPH

I dunno anything about this actor but iam open to anyone in a cameo as long as their character has some meaning n go along well with the story line. From all the comments n praises for this Shaleen i hope he will do well....All the Best to him n again a very warm welcome.

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I have shaleen in saat phere, kulvaddu and NB. This guy totally rocks at negative charac. Looking forward to see what role he plays in saavan's life
izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I haven't really seen him in much before, but his entrance was totally rocking. Am looking forward to seeing what he does in this show!
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Yea, I  have seen a few episodes of Kulvadhu. Shaleen is a good actor, esp good at playing negative roles.
Also saw him in a reality dance show with his wife, they were so adorable.

Looking forward to see what his character will bring to BHPH and Savan relationship.
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
 he is among the best dancers of tellywood he is perfect in each and every type of role TongueTongue
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i have watched Shaleen in kulvadhu and nach baliye...he made a gr8 villain in the former while proved himself to be an amazing dancer as well in the latter...hope to see more of his acting prowess in BHPH and his talent doesnt get wasted in the show...looking forward to some gr8 chemistry between shaleen-ankita-barun...

Go to top