Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Shaleen Bhanot - truly awesome!

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Hi there!!!

We all know Shaleen will be doing a cameo now in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and I just want to take a moment to say that I am very happy as I truly am amazed by his acting performances. I am glad CVs of this show always find talented and skilled actors/actresses to enhance the beaut of it even further.

Now, I don't know if he's Ranbir or somehow related to him or what his character would be like.. all I care about is that Shaleen's here and I am on cloud....ermm 6 if not 9LOLLOLLOL...

For those of you who haven't seen Shaleen in any serial before, let me tell you that he's simply awesome and a very down to earth type of guy. I hope CVs will use this chance of theirs properly and wisely. Would love to see the chemistry between Barun-Shaleen-Ankita.

a note to Shaleen: Welcome dude!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamikchitra77sangeeta9Daviatiknaash91jassie_17maris08momma1128sunaina02sinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Really is it Shaleen?? wowww m so happy loved that dude as agni in Kulvaddhu is till jappo his mantar Joti agni agni joti Suwaha HAHA Rofl he was too damn good in that show and also do hanson k ajoda 
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I agree Fary! I've liked this guy since Day 1. the only thing I hope for is CVs utilize his talent and skills completely this time around!
IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Yu unfortunately they don't have kulvaddhu stuff on YT anymore but hell he was damn damn amazing

the guy can be so evil as in KV or so sweet liek here so simple so cute

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/AXbID9Rhccg[/YOUTUBE]
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
the link isn't working fary ^ ^ Cry
sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
duno why But seriously after akashdeep saighal in KSBKT it was shaleen who literally sent chills down my spine  he was this scary in KV and also in that Jennifer winget and chatanya show he was damn good 
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
akashdeep? the dude sent chills down my spine tooLOLLOL but not in KSBKBT but in Kuch is Tara on Sony. wow.. im glad you're happy with this cameo! really looking forward to tomorrow and the next week.

Go to top