Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

New VM, 26 JAN Meri chat pe aauya karo - page 16 (Page 17)

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11821

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
arreeyy wahh nychhee song waa humho ne nai sunna wa pehley buh jst heard it its amazinngg berryy cutteee eheheh
arryy krishuu arhaina is readdyyy 2 becum tchr 4u ji ehehe 2 teach u d subject lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
omg kya haal bemaroon ka pey krishu n angadwa gang wa k log dekhayee ahahaha too funnnyyy n tu na miley tu kya hogaa hum jaise kawaron kaaa ahahaah berryy funnyy n perfect scenes C SIS..woww amazinnggggggggggg lubbb ittttttttttttttttt
mereyy yaaron ki tu hei parjayee hai ahahaha awwww ahahaha
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww shoo cutteee arryy krishuu luks ahh sho hawwtt in d pink shirttttttttttttt ufff arhaina ki neend wa urr gayyyeeeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 9578

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
omg i remember that scene
gosh its been ages back since i saw that scene
thanks a lot 4 postin it in carisma sis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

arreeyy wahh nychhee song waa humho ne nai sunna wa pehley buh jst heard it its amazinngg berryy cutteee eheheh
arryy krishuu arhaina is readdyyy 2 becum tchr 4u ji ehehe 2 teach u d subject lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
omg kya haal bemaroon ka pey krishu n angadwa gang wa k log dekhayee ahahaha too funnnyyy n tu na miley tu kya hogaa hum jaise kawaron kaaa ahahaah berryy funnyy n perfect scenes C SIS..woww amazinnggggggggggg lubbb ittttttttttttttttt
mereyy yaaron ki tu hei parjayee hai ahahaha awwww ahahaha
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww shoo cutteee arryy krishuu luks ahh sho hawwtt in d pink shirttttttttttttt ufff arhaina ki neend wa urr gayyyeeeee
HEHEHEHEHEH- I told u you wud lubbabalubbbbb it.
I really like this track - it's such a feel good track - and baba kitchen scenes are just amaxing. muwwahh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

shrutisinha IF-Rockerz
shrutisinha
shrutisinha

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5370

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
it realllllllllllllllll awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 i love uuuuuuuuuuu vms sooooooooo
 much superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

omg i remember that scene
gosh its been ages back since i saw that scene
thanks a lot 4 postin it in carisma sis
You belcum Minnie. Sorry babe i aint replied to all your posts yet - am tying to reply to all posts and pm's and see the vm's .... so busy...... am replying everyone - the faster i try the red spam box comes up and stops me from completeing my replies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutisinha123

it realllllllllllllllll awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 i love uuuuuuuuuuu vms sooooooooo
 much superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbTongue
Thanks a lot - doll -as soon as i've replied ti soke more posts - i will see your vm's aswell - sorry just was busy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 15126

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Carisma
baba's  kitchen scenes  amezine,
lovelyEmbarrassed
 
baba is very romantic Heart
baba is in deep love with PBlushing
never herd a song
like it . i think i miiseed a ots of movie
thanks for it .
i have to get a CD.
thanks dear
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

TheAAcreations IF-Rockerz
TheAAcreations
TheAAcreations

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 6563

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
cute i like this song, its funny n the movie was superbbbbbbb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
miss ya kiss karana hai humako karo :)

2

Author: priya_1183   Replies: 15   Views: 1587

priya_1183 15 1587 02 July 2010 at 11:49pm by Neha_angel
Trash nikalo, Vaada karo, Head Office Sambalo!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 46   Views: 2511

MERARAI 46 2511 26 June 2010 at 12:25pm by MERARAI
Arey yaar muh meetha karo

2 3 4

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 28   Views: 2016

Ananya-kgp 28 2016 28 April 2010 at 7:56am by kasturika_kashu
Tmm's Precap-Dada banne ki tayari karo!!??

2 3 4 5

Author: shruthiR   Replies: 39   Views: 2565

shruthiR 39 2565 14 April 2010 at 1:11pm by gunji
Aes karo parti karo moza hi moza

Author: aesa   Replies: 1   Views: 1465

aesa 1 1465 02 March 2010 at 12:33pm by misha24

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index