New VM, 26 JAN Meri chat pe aauya karo - page 16 - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KriYa_life

😍my Jaanu honey darling Baba... thank u di for such a sweet Baba..πŸ€—di the song was frm an old movie na..
Thank you and you are most welcome. Baba looks so januable.
it's from the film uff yeh mohobath
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

this was CUTE πŸ˜
Thanks a lot - babe did u see the others on this thread?
Originally posted by Filza.T

i am good sis, you tell ? 
yeah hardly get to chat these days  

just watched your latest VM, loved it πŸ˜³ song is funny but cute! 
Thanks a lot yaar. we must make some time to have a chat on fb or the kaa bolbo chat line.
Originally posted by na9na

thank u for excellent vms πŸ‘πŸΌ i feel lke wtchg again 
thanks a lot dear- enjoy them and enjoy the song. coz am in my early thirties, i'll try and bring u interesting songs from slightly more older movies aswell that u guys can enjoy.
Originally posted by shefads

Superb! Baba was looking so handsome😍.... Thank you Carima You are A⭐️!... and let me tell you i was so exited that i forgot to eat my lunch!πŸ˜†

Thanks darling and u are most welcome, oops u forgot to have your lunch... baba was in the kitchen and u still forgot? lol. he's mindblowing. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by akku8910

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Fantastic  VM, sis. Enjoyed it very  well.  I was glad 2 see that old  baba  with angadwa  and gang.  Really missing  that baba  now. Thanku  so much 4 entertaining us all.U r a  ⭐️   carisma  sis.
Thanks a lot mate.
i like including the old gang in there aswell - it adds magic to it. xx
Originally posted by akku8910

πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Wonderful  Carisma sis.  I take this opportunity  2 appreciate ur hardwork  and  dedication  towards this forum. This was the most romantic  SR😳 and thanks  4  recreating  the Kriya magic  through this VM.
Thanks a lot my dear - glad u enjoyed it. It's my pleasure I enjoy being creative.
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

brilliant work carisma..........πŸ‘πŸ‘ the reason i miss that old krishan is bz of his looks.............he loks nice these days also but not lyk he use to lok b4 M..........now he looks manly but i loved his young guy look............😳😳 his gundaai n all.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my fav scene was wen pratigya accepts his proposal on his adda.......................loved his expression their................😳
Thanks a lot - love well what can i say abt baba - Baba is just baba gorgeous - buh yeh i also miss his boyish looks - especially when he was newly married and whenn he came out of hosp. buh he deffo begining to look gorgeous as he was again.
superb vms carisma.... from where are u digging up these unusual songs....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wowwwwww .... πŸ‘
 Excellent  Work!!!!!
Keep it up........ πŸ‘πŸΌ