Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: noffi

I think ajay is commig back guys

Yes how r you so sure??
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ppl on many sites have hav appealed that Ajay should b brought back,AjayManjari has more fans than i expected,the cv's should listen to the ppl!!!!
ram92 thumbnail
missing yash. plz bring him back. m loosing my interest in this show. Its just a stupid misunderstanding. v want to see him back
ew3rt thumbnail
Have u seen ajay's smile..once he did and i liked that..He is not rude ..want yashdeep back.
MelancholicMuse thumbnail
Only yashdeep can be ajay , he's created an impact of everybody and I really do want him back despite what people say about him being a bad actor or whatever.
Its hard to tell with the current track of akshay and manjari though...i just hope yashdeep comes back soon , akshay and manjari according to me are not meant to be..
shanak33 thumbnail
😭 I miss yash in the show as well. They need to bring Ajay back ! The show is so boring now. Before I didn't use to miss any eposides and now  I can't be bothered. I have  told the poducers to being yashdeep back on starone's website , but they don't to listen or respond at all.

I don't want Akshay and Manjari together. Ajay and Manjari only suit as couple . 😆

I have lost hope I don't thing yash is coming back as they are Akshay and Manjari are have  closer secenes know a days.😡
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

akshari is the best not ajay

i don't want ajay-manjari together

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Sure bring Ajay back for his fan's...but keep him away from Manjiri. LoL

I love Akshari, they seem like the sweet couple next door, becasue Akshay is such a simple looking boy next door, it just clicks....Ajay is just TOO GOOD looking....hahaha....if that makes sense. 

Its more endearing to see Akshay and Manjiri together!