Bored without Ajay

moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anyone else hanging on with the hope of seeing Ajay and manjari?

the show seems so boring nowadays and i have barely watched it for 2 weeks.

really want Ajay back 😭  All the fun has left the show.  manjari isn't upto any tricks either.  Don't know what's happening. 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree! Ajay needs to come back for the sake of the show

Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know exactly how you feel man...Wondering how long will it take Yashdeep to come back in town??
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He added some spice to the show I agree without him this show is really boring but i guess a nice track is coming up so i am looking forward to it
ew3rt thumbnail
Ajay's character is like someone who needs lot of love..'ld love to see him back
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@Moonstruck Man you're soo right!! Even I have been clinging on this hope of Ajay-Manjari but I think Im losong hope for Ajay's comeback too!! I dont know why but I feel that he may not comeback.. And you are right.. It has become boring.. No tricks, gussa, attitude nothing!! Even I havent watched the show since like more than 2 weeks!! 😔
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
listen up cvs.. we miss ajay.. if yashdeep won't come back then bring someone else! this has gone way too far and for way too long!!
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup we the need the character of ajay at the least!
noffi thumbnail
I think ajay is commig back guys 
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: noffi

I think ajay is commig back guys 

Hey huni.. How can you be so sure?? I dont mean to be rude, plz dont take my post that way.. Its just that we have had that hope since last 3 weeks and havent heard anything of this matter yet.. I personally have lost hope.. But I really wish that he does come back coz I loved him!! Could you plz tell me why do you think he will be back and how are you sure?? 😊