Maa Exchange

The Controversial Digras!

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Archana Digra is a contestant of the show Maa Exchange. She and her sister Sneha Digra blame the Maa exchange team for making there house untidy and shoot it. Archana Digra and her family had full freedom to speak in the show. But during the shooting they did not utter a single word and now they raise fingers calling it as a stunt for TRP. Sneha Digra crossing limits even used unparliamentary language. We would call it a amature act by her.

We invite you all to join the conversation..Do you think the Digras in an attempt to hide their own fault are doing all this??????
http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php?uid=181231328567204&topic=289

http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php?uid=181231328567204&topic=288

Edited by sweetrahz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guptar85 thumbnail
Sneha didn't use any foul language on the show but it was the other woman's daughter that used bad langugae esp when Archana mentioned that she requested bread and no one got it for her..

at the end these reality shows are all scripted so we don't know what's real or wat not
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes...she has BEEPed twice while archana was asking 4 bread..
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweetrahz

Archana Digra is a contestant of the show Maa Exchange. She and her sister Sneha Digra blame the Maa exchange team for making there house untidy and shoot it.

Did you mean Daughter ??
naureenfizz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

Did you mean Daughter ??

I just copy and paste the article... I also think they are telling about daughter
naureenfizz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guptar85

Sneha didn't use any foul language on the show but it was the other woman's daughter that used bad langugae esp when Archana mentioned that she requested bread and no one got it for her..

at the end these reality shows are all scripted so we don't know what's real or wat not

Yup!!!! It was Sujata daughter!!! Actually Sneha openly accused and used slung about this show in FB official page of Maa Exchange!!!!
naureenfizz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rasny

Yes...she has BEEPed twice while archana was asking 4 bread..

It was in the show, she accuse them on her Official FB page, please check these 2 links
Edited by sweetrahz - 13 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetrahz

I just copy and paste the article... I also think they are telling about daughter

whole show seems to be jumbled up.. whose name was what.. dog's name was sunny or bunty(both are doggie names anyway 😆)... neither of the woman had sister on the show...there was  daadi or naani and one daughter and one son in each house... people have exchanged surnames of family ....sujata dhingra  😆😆😆

nothing can be funnier than indian family shows and posts and equally hilarious 😳

but one house and its people were so pathetically tacky that made me difficult to watch it.. other family was no less... what if they happen to shoot in mumbai slums next

i have absolutely no interest to find out how these people live their lives .. whats with you guys..😕
Edited by lonely0planet - 13 years ago