Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LEAVING THE SHOW? Goodbye! :) (Page 7)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maan4EVA

hhahaha omg when I read the title I was like ohh great another person is annocing their leaving the forum to us...but you totally turned it around lol
To tell you the truth: I have been waiting for their marriage since the minute Maan entered the show

Now their wedding is finally here..you have no idea how happy I am
you are right their marriage have whole new meaning to it..its not like any other show where it is showen where they jsut show a small sequence of them getting married and than bam its next day...it doesn't give the viewers to enjoy the wedding properly
I love CV's of this show where they are taking this wedding slowly..it is giving us more insights on how much Maan and Geet truly love each other and how much others love them as well....it is not something that should be rushed into hehe

You know it surprises me when people claim that they are true "fans" of Maan and Geet since the begining of the show..if they were truly true fans than they wouldn't diss the show, the characters if something doesn't go the way they hoped it to be...I enjoy each and every single episode of Geet even if it wasn't as what I hoped..I watch this show for Geet and Maan only as long as they have Maan and Geet in it IDC what happens in the show

AS for "AA" track yeah its boring and most people don't like them...but as you mentioned just freaking skip the damn part whenever AA come on the screen ehheheeh no need to bee-otch about it hehehehe

thanx for this post

and I am done with my rambling ehhehehe

LOL! Did you get your weapons, muscles, typing fingers and tongue ready to do some slashing? LOL Thinking of all the mental and verbal death blows I could have recieved, makes me thankful that I am not leaving the show. ROFL Hell, I've been waiting for their 10 kids the moment he stepped onto the screen! ROFL

Egg-jacktly! This wedding is special because it is symbolic of a woman's fight for freedom of choice!

These so called 'true' fans are only temporarily ones. They claim to be a fan, however, once the attention is diverted for only a slight second, then their boredom and complaining acids rise up. Ouch 

LMAO! My point precisely. Bored with AA? Skip it OR mute it and close your eyes for 2 minutes or so. LOL

Loved your rambling LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Samira...Can I just give you Hug...??? THANK YOU..!!!!Dancing

p.s. I know AA scenes are annoying but people in India please dont change the channel..We need all the TRPs as possible...So I suggest you Mute it and start listening to music till you see Maaneet back on screen. Big smile

Lol yes Siddu, you may give me a hug.LOLHug

OH! I didn't even think of that. Yes people living in India! Mute it - do not change the channel! LOL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i think i'm cool headed person and i luv u'r point of view. but i also don't appreciate when ppl get overly dramatic when some complain about leaving the show.....if a fan is coming to the forums , typing "i'll leave the show" then that means they care enough to write something..even if it's a complaint. they r frustrated and just venting. we all should b mature enough to understand that nobody is actually leaving the show rather they r avoiding it till it falls back on track.

maan and geet r too near and dear to so many..some have an approach when they want every scene to be so perfect, as perfect as their imagination....and some have an approach..that we luv maaneet so much that we can endure even utter crap story lines.  two different line of thinking, all in the name of maaneet. :)

Hi! First and foremost, thank you for commenting. I understand what your trying to convey, but there is a limit to everything. I overlooked some of the initial posts, but when I saw that it continued to expand, then I just couldn't ignore it. It's not that some people are merely just 'complaining', various members are also downgrading the serial too.

That is something I do not appreciate. If one cannot respect other members feelings, then I can't maturely respect theirs in return. Posts about the show becoming 'boring', 'dragging', instigates fights within the forum. If I have a complaint, I'm not going to come to a forum filled with members who adore the show, and down right put it down and sook about not watching the show anymore.

See I get what you mean about 'avoiding' rather than completely quitting. But if you initially announce 'quitting' the show, cause an uproar, rude remarks, angry members, and then return again, claiming to be 'back', then what was the point in annoying or down grading the show in the first place? People aren't going to forget, and I doubt the atmosphere will be all too welcoming.

Lol LOL yes there is those 2 approaches. But there is also a third one LOL

3. I like Maaneet today because Maan is so hot when his angry. But I wont like him tomorrow because I want him to be sweet now. And in the future, when his sweet, I'll get turned off because I want the angry one back. I am a confused viewer. Smile

Thank you for your coment dear. I respect your opinion, but I still stubbornly hold my ground LOL
maanasageet. Groupbie
maanasageet.
maanasageet.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
      I totally agree with you. thanks for the post
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Love you for this post Samira... The -vevity and complaints were getting on my nerves anyways...
Can't just understand the people who claim to be the biggest Maaneet or Geet HSP fans are so so restless and impatient that they forget to appreciate the hardwork of the actors and the entire team...

Give them the most beautiful episode, most touching one but still ... what we get is complaints....

Why do we fail to understand that DD and GC need some space too. Now with the schedule for 6 working day they definitely need parallel tracks..... And I feel AA track does have the potential... Having said that i seriously feel either Nikunj needs to start ACTING or else the production house needs to find a replacement...

Another arguements here is that why not show Samira, Vicky etc etc... But guys why do we think only from our perspective... Trying to show additional charecters... we may not have a problem but there are so many technicalties and formalities to be completed by the production house... the crew... etc... Besides we know the Geet HSP does not ever drag.. So what after Samira and Vicky's tracks are done with???  would we have then accepted the AA track???

Looking at it from a marketing perspective the loyal viewers know that Sam and Vicky are to enter so we are bearing AA now in hope of finding out about MSK's past and what happened with him that he was so cold towards women.. However after Sams and Vicky's exit would we have accepted AA??? Think about it... Then that would definitely have been dragging then... And yet we want the show to last for 4-5 years... How is that possible without such parallels??? 

Also about Dev-Myra- Sasha... well its not always the team or the production house... but at times actors too have some issues... I agree they need a proper exit but probably things are not as smooth between them as we think... Now what is the team supposed to do about it...

So my only point is there are things way beyond our comprehension and there are many constraints and restrictions which we may not even know about. Given that too the CVs and the crew and cast are giving their best, maintaining the thrill factor and DD & GC as usual are awesomely doing it for us... So rather than cribbing always lets appreciate them for their efforts and enjoy the flow...

Why can't we look at the broader picture.???? Is it that difficult????

Edited by Azmatazz - 21 January 2011 at 1:56am

rahmona_pakswe

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

Hey, yet another awesome post from you....well this time its not a legislationLOL

Geet's the one and only Hindi show I watch, so I don't have any yard stick to compare. Having said that I should say I love the show, of course there's the dragging and the everything else but I guess thats arright.LOL

My only concern with the long wedding is....are they really wearing these same clothes 5-6 days running....if thats the case....ewwwwOuch LOLLOL

Well as far as NE and Arjun are concerned( Hence forth referred to as NEC) I don't watch the show live since I'm not in India, so I've discovered this magical thing called Fast Forward button, it cures stress to the eyes, indigestion,heart burn and general emotional upheavals that result from seeing NEC. So I'm good.LOL

We meet again Greek god! LOL Nice to hear from you.

LOL Geet is also currently the only drama I watch as well. LOL But I have a terrible and depressing past associated with previous dramas.

LMAOOOO! ROFL Oh that is ew, if you think about it in a hygienic way ROFL. I wonder if they smell anything off, when they are in one another's arms, or in close proximity Dead.

Bless you for finding the 'fast forward' button. I too do not live in India, so I don't have to worry about changing the channel in fear of affecting the trps. So I too, use he magical fast forward button. ROFL 

Hail to living a long and healthy life!

Geekgod

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I'm missing out on so much!

lemme finish readin your post ROFL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuyuun13

WOW GUYS WE ARE fans we dont change because of some one change the track i was believing geet will get married i never over enjoyed because there will be a problem which i hate bye the way if you are real fan then this track will not change your life i use to hate indian serials because off the unromantic scenes but geet and maan gave me that i will support all the way just like i supported them i will watch their show if i am a life so all the best dont let the door hit you dear but your gonna miss a good romance and sizing eye log

Thank you for your comment dear. I agree with you. People are going to miss out on a damn good story and some damn good romance! LOL

Go to top