ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

*Bows* Thank you thank you! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
thank you!! i loved how you put it...im so tired of people saying the same crap over and over and over again...if you dont like it...ok then...bye bye...why waste time on posting about how you dont LIKE the show any more...im loving the marriage track...because while it may be a little slow...its beatiful...each episode shows maneet bonding and the power of their love...so keep it up CV's...even on its worst day...Geet is better than ALL saas-bahu...Ekta style dramas out there!!

JAZ

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129FingerFetishrahmona_paksweKash-Gurti-Visu

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Awesomeeee Post
Very nice!!ClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

thank you!! i loved how you put it...im so tired of people saying the same crap over and over and over again...if you dont like it...ok then...bye bye...why waste time on posting about how you dont LIKE the show any more...im loving the marriage track...because while it may be a little slow...its beatiful...each episode shows maneet bonding and the power of their love...so keep it up CV's...even on its worst day...Geet is better than ALL saas-bahu...Ekta style dramas out there!!

JAZ

Well SaidClapClapClap You Are Quite Right Im So Glad Its  Not Like Saas Bahu Style Geet Is The Best Show I Ever SeenBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishjnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
i was just telling my friend that what i love about Geet is that every day...we get a Maneet scene...and its always rocking!! no other show gives us that...cuz no other show stays happy with the couple...they couples always break apart for stupid reasons...here we had only one separation...and even then...the maneet scenes ROCKED!

JAZ

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishrahmona_paksweKash-Gurti-Visupickachu

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

JAZ

Hello Jaz! Tongue Thank you for commenting and most importantly: Understanding. It is so boring and repetitive to hear and read people's complaints.  Like you said, if you don't like it then bye bye/good riddance!

I agree, it is a trifle slow BUT each episode portrays the true essence of the love they have for one another. Even one single episode of this drama is worth more than the 7 years long ekta dramas!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazKash-Gurti-Visupickachu

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Awesomeeee Post
Very nice!!ClapClapClapClap

Thank you dear! Tongue
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

i was just telling my friend that what i love about Geet is that every day...we get a Maneet scene...and its always rocking!! no other show gives us that...cuz no other show stays happy with the couple...they couples always break apart for stupid reasons...here we had only one separation...and even then...the maneet scenes ROCKED!

JAZ

Lol you seem to be taking the words right out of my mouth! LOL Are you a mind reader by any chance? LOL I say the exact thing to my friends!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazKash-Gurti-Visu

Go to top