Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LEAVING THE SHOW? Goodbye! :) (Page 12)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Heyy Samira

awesome post!!Clap....seriously, the leads need rest and for them and our beloved show, if we gotta deal with some *cough crap cough*, so be it!!
but post ko chaddo, i came here for another reasonLOL....wow, umm does that sound stalkerish?LOL

i am sooooooo happy i finally got to say this....i am a HUGEEEEEEEEEEE fan of your writing dude....you know i stumbled upon your ff, right when you were ending it so i was shooo upset *pouts*....and i was hoping i would get to talk to this OH-SO-AWESOME-WRITER on GF but you were like kinda invisiblayyy lol....and then i saw this post and i was like yayy, did my happy dance and here i am lol....seriously, the amount of passion, humor and class that is in your writing is simply out of this worldEmbarrassed....you made me laugh, cry, do my happy dance or simply swoon while reading your ffDay Dreaming....you are truly soo talented and umm did i mention i am like a gigantic fan of yours?LOL

so hopefully, this stalkerish post didn't scare you too much haha and if you have a pm list, pweez do add me....idc if you are not writing currently, but you will....at some point, right?Wink....pwetty pweez?

Go to top