Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Samira surkran that u remember my id 😳 will read the other topic when i get time. 

Aaree Sash bahu serials shows more than one shadi which is double triple torture 🤣🤣🤣
Silentsoul thumbnail
Sameera you caught me.....I was nervous that you are actually leaving ......couldnt believe my eyes.......but it was your sarcastic post....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 thank u for the remote lesson as Nikunj's emote lesson is not working😃🤣🤣  It was needed for the cribbers, who have no experience with draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggg!  I lub this cheapo show and including the Majnu Sadhoo Kanjoos!  Geet is simply adorable. People find their wedding deplorable then there need to discover other buttons on the remote. Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
oh god.. m so thankful you made this post! thank you soo soo much!

after all the strife they went through, I am soo loving this slow beautiful pace of their marriage, where they are feeling in depth every wonderful aspect of 'getting married'....

They need to slow pace this, so we can imbibe the fairytale-ness of this story, the absolutely tender magic of 'marriage'... I have neva liked marriages on indian tele cuz they somehow dont feel romantic and soft enough...

but in Geet... god! its all about romance, and the magic of love...  Maan-Geet have been a very unique couple, and theirs has been a unique story... I am glad they they treated the marriage the same way...

I was soo surprised that they showed, the girl coming on the stage with the guys holding chunni over her head, then them sitting receiving guests.. and then the dinner... cuz that is how it happens right!

only after all this do marriage ceremonies begin in the mandap.. at night(well at least in our north indian weddings anyway)... I loved that such a thing was shown for the first time...and I loved the way they showed it...

Then theres the AA track, I a not crazy bout them either... I dont hate them, but  do tend to ignore them😆... and this is how- by FF-ing theor scene and being content with Maan-Geet scenes...

how else is the story goina go ahd if they dont show other characters😕

so yes...ppl who dont wanna watch or have given up... go ahead and DONT WATCH😆 what the point of making public declarations😆
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

thank you!! i loved how you put it...im so tired of people saying the same crap over and over and over again...if you dont like it...ok then...bye bye...why waste time on posting about how you dont LIKE the show any more...im loving the marriage track...because while it may be a little slow...its beatiful...each episode shows maneet bonding and the power of their love...so keep it up CV's...even on its worst day...Geet is better than ALL saas-bahu...Ekta style dramas out there!!

JAZ

Too too right, yaar.  We should all be so happy this isn't another saas bahu drama with constant MUs and illogical problems popping out of every corner.  This show gives so much to its viewers and DD and GC and all the cast are constantly giving 110%.  What on earth do people want??!  There is no perfect show that suits everyone...this one comes as close as possible to perfect.  Wish people would stop filling up so much space with their strange disappointment.  Like you say, no one is forcing them to watch.  Although how anyone could stop watching is beyond me...I'm an addict!!
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UGHHHHH i agree, this post is soooo needed!👏 seriously people you wanna go, Bye!!!!😡 Trust me no one cares, we don't wanna hear that you are leaving and your reasons, everyone here can care less. Please let us enjoy the show in peace cuz we actually like it GOD!!!😡
agree me too iam tired of all dat. (Roccking post👍🏼👏).Each & every day new topic & same subject bye.Common guys in all da epi we want see Maaneet itz not good for da health of them & 2nd in other serialz its more than that they show other characters more than da main.I won't take da 2 serials that i watch they show main leads 5 mins & all da epi they passe on others.Iam enjoying each & everry bit of Geet & another thing pplz r saying the story is going very slow well iam happy i dont want marriage in 1 epi,baby in 2 & than Geet ends. Edited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i know its like i was dying for them to get married and now i just want it over with
JayaBachan thumbnail

Hi ,

I totally agree with you. i am so tired of people cribbing all the time and saying I quit. if you want to quit , just quit. Why are you announcing to the whole forum. Someone said that a few weeks ago, that  this is their way of saying that the show needs to improve. well then do not say it on this forum because it is not going to help you. we are also viewers and fans. We only watch the show and enjoy it. If you want the show to be better, talk to the CVs.

Hi Kay. Exactly my point. If you want to quit, then there is no need to announce it to the world. Usually, most members preach on about the flaws and how bored the show is, and that's what angers me. I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and decisions, but at what cost? Reading such negative posts, offends me and my tastes. If someone calls my favourite show 'boring', and what not, then I'm sure many fans would be hurt or instigated to fight. Like you stated, if one needs to complain, then do so directly to the CVs.
As far as I am concerned, The CVs and all the actors are working tirelessly. have some sympathy for them. If you do not like the show, there are many other options that you can choose from.

I am also tired of people saying, this is dragging, o but now it is going too fast. when the outhouse track was starting between maan and geet, I had seen tons of mail saying this is OTT, too much dragging etc, etc...
first everyone was like when will the wedding happen, how long are they going to take to get married. Now when the wedding is on, why are they dragging it??? all they have done is show a wedding over a week. so what is the big deal. how much effort these people have put in ,shooting for days and showing all the nice rasms that happens in a real wedding. Instead of enjoying their effort, eveyone is cribbing.

Precisely! Everyone has been questioning when they are going to get married. And now that they are, more complaints! More attempts to find flaws! There was a time by which everyone wanted Maan to be more passionate, more sweet, more loving etc. Then when he starts uttering some cheesy lovey-dovey dialogues, I read people saying that they want the old Maan back! What the hell? What do you people want! 🤣 I was so angry at that time, that I wished he would just become a serial killer in the show! Since people complained about his angry AND sweet side! What's left now? 😆

Why can't people just enjoy the show and let other people also enjoy, especially those who really want to.

Now people want to get rid of AA tarck and get vicky or sameera track. If that happens then someone will say, o could'nt they have gotten better actors, why are they dragging again, this is bakwas etc etc.

in a nutshell, some viewers will never be happy. But please let others be happy. the shows that i do not like, i do not see them. I also do not go to those forums and crib about it. It is a waste of my time to even watch those shows or see them or comment about them.

The 'Sameera' track is going to get more complaints! Fear of the marriage breaking apart would be the new theme of the forums. Don't they see the flaws in that upcoming track? Why be so eager for that to come up?  And I agree with you totally. Everyone is going to complain, there will be no end of it, but at least let us live and enjoy the show in peace.

thanks. i am ready to take a beating after this

Kay
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your comment dear. It was very much needed. Lol and do not worry, no one is going to beat you for this comment. Even if they try, you'll have me at your side 😉
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Maam!

4. If watching online, use the mouse and beautifully skip or forward the scene.

I've been using this very method ever since AA came to torturize my laptop screen! 😆

By the way, I loved your oh-so-obvious list of suggestions for deleting AA scenes. Made me cackle.

And thanx for the much needed post!

Z